Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Xmas Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Xmas Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Xmas Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Xmas Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Xmas Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Xmas Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Xmas Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Xmas Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Santa's hat with beard and moustache and imprint your logo on Christmas hat.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mug with christmas motives
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Set of 12 christmas balls in box
- Imprint your logo on Christmas balls in Christmas tree box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Candle holder with christmas motive or Set of christmas balls with holder.
Digital Signage - Menu Boards And Posters Menu boards and posters come to life with a little imagination and digital signage. Prices have dropped to the point that LCD posters are cost competitive with traditional light boxes. Digital posters can display several messages in the same space and enhance the message with motion and time of day preferences. more...
What Is A Brand And How It Can Help Your Business What exactly is a Brand? There are numerous definitions of a brand; some of them are practical and others poetic. Marketers and advertisement professionals define brand in their own words. But they all mean the same thing. A brand is a trademark or a distinctive name identifying or representing a product or a service. It is a symbolic embodiment of every aspect of a product or service. more...
Promotional Keyrings - Effective Advertising Tool Building your brand with the help of promotional product is no more passé in today's modern era. In order to promote your brand and make it a main tool for advertising, promotional items are gradually taking front seat without any shadow of doubt. more...
Business to Business Direct Mail Secrets of Today's Top Marketers Selling to the business buyer is not as different as some would have you believe. Business buyers are just people with the same problems, fears, feelings, and dreams as everyone else. However, they are particularly busy. They are often not spending their own money. And buying decisions are often made on many levels. So here are a few tips to help you improve response to your business-to-business direct mail. more...
It's All In The Name - Brand Identity And Promotional Products Having a familiar, recognisable brand is priceless in consumer culture and really can't be underestimated. Given a choice between a 'known' brand and a new brand, a consumer will invariably go with the one they are familiar with. Using branding on promotional items such as mugs and pens is a good way of getting a company name into the public domain. more...
Roll In Customers with Promotional Gifts Promotional gifts are the best way to roll in customers. Business organizations, companies, educational and political institutions make use of them as a marketing and advertising tool. more...
Why Knowing Your Customers Can Make All The Difference Most expert marketers and business owners would tell you that in order to be successful in your marketing campaign, be it posters or postcards or even flyers, the very first thing you should do is to define your target market. You're probably thinking, why choose a target market? Why not focus on everyone so that you'll have a better chance of catching people who'll be interested in what you offer? more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Launching New Products There are a large number of products spilling over the market today. You could simply keep counting the number of products in your nearby store endlessly for days. Within every product line itself you can find a vast plethora of brands vying for the customer's attention. more...
Durable Promotional Items One of the biggest challenges facing any company today when it comes to promotional items is how to make your choice something that isn't going to be thrown away as soon as the person has it. Many of the products that come as promotional gifts might be cheap, and might fall apart, and might lead to being thrown away. more...
How To Generate Leads With Postcards Businesses need to generate leads in order to survive. There are many different methods to generate leads, some more effective than others. Businesses owner know that creative advertising catches the attention of prospective clients, however, coming up with the most creative methods can be challenging at times. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique.