Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Xmas Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Xmas Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Xmas Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Xmas Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Xmas Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Xmas Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Xmas Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Xmas Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Santa's hat with beard and moustache and imprint your logo on Christmas hat.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mug with christmas motives
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Set of 12 christmas balls in box
- Imprint your logo on Christmas balls in Christmas tree box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Candle holder with christmas motive or Set of christmas balls with holder.
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
The Oracle of Omaha - Warren Buffet Builds A Brand That Lasts America has a love-hate relationship with its top billionaires. But not with Warren Buffet - he is an affable business icon. The second richest man in the world according to Forbes magazine is a business guru for Bill Gates, the richest man in the world. The legendary stock investment trader was so revered in the market that during the 1970s the mere news that he is going to buy a stock shot up the price of that stock by 10%. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
The Importance of Referral Marketing Any service providers or businesses need to utilise referral marketing in order to grow and succeed in today's competitive marketplace. Even if your goal is to merely to maintain your current levels of customer satisfaction and business, you should incorporate referral marketing as one of your marketing strategies. more...
The Big Idea - Do You Have One, Do You Need One? For over 40 years, the big idea has been the overriding marketing goal of the traditional, creative advertising agency. But the world of advertising and branding is changing rapidly, and the question now arises: is the big idea of old now not a bit clunky and out-of-date. more...
Optimize Your Brand - Optimized Recognition Counts in Internet Marketing Designing your Brand Logo for optimized recognition pays big dividends in online marketing. You don't have to redesign your logo, just update it, add color, design, scale, and impact. Are you worried about being recognized? You don't have to worry if your Brand is effective. more...
Referrals - Not Sales Many people try to get rich quickly by jumping on whatever bandwagon is currently being promoted on late night television advertisements. They do this without first understanding the underlying economics of the business they are contemplating. Many work at home enthusiasts quickly crash and burn upon realizing that their dreams will never come to fruition. Becoming an independent contractor who earns money through referrals only is a better way to supplement one's income. more...
Business & Marketing - Writing a Killer Advertisement Writing a great business advert is not difficult if you remember to try and incorporate key words and phrases that help to sell. Most people do not like reading adverts so it is important that you grab their attention right away so that they are compelled to click on your marketing material and read more. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 3 Most people feel that the cheapest price is the best, well not so. Some carriers specialize in transporting furniture; some specialize in food product, and some - trade show exhibits. It is for you the exhibitor to choose the best one for your product...trade show booth. more...
Designing Posters That Target Women Without Alienating Men Wrap your heads around this idea, women account for as much as 80% of sales of all consumer goods. If you want to maintain a competitive edge, design your 27x39 poster printing to actively and effectively seek out women without alienating men. Assumptions about what women buy and the decisions they are influenced with is outdated. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique.