Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Umbrellas.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Umbrellas would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Umbrellas are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Umbrellas are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Umbrellas can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Umbrellas and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Umbrellas and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Umbrellas you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Transbella - pvc manual umbrella and imprint your logo on 3 fold umbrella and logo panel.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. 3 fold umbrella automatic
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Automatic umbrella with eva handle
- Imprint your logo on Automatic umbrella with coloured underside and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Square umbrella with 72 cm side dimension or Umbrella with ergonomic handle and pouch with shoulder strap.
Promotional Gifts Break New Ground There are many things that you can do with promotional items and gifts that you wouldn't be able to do without them. First of all, such products are great because no matter what you are doing, no matter what your company is into, you can find a way to reach more people than you could ever reach regularly. more...
The Magic of Super Bowl Ads For some, the Super Bowl commercials are more interesting than the big game. Here are some quick tips on what you can take away from the communication techniques of the spots. more...
Small Business Marketing Tip - Becoming a Clever Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World Getting new customers can be difficult for a small business. Many products are marketed so a small business can get more customers to call or come in the door. Flashy brochures, slick business cards, and multi-color flyers are all direct mail ideas that have been tried before. Of all available direct mail ideas, the Wallet Mailer could be just the ticket for making your growing business stand out to new customers. more...
Promotional Gifts - The Ideal Choice Time and again, it has been proved that promotional gifts are an ideal way to promote your business. When supported with an aggressive marketing campaign they can result in providing the company with that all important competitive edge. They make existing and potential clients happy and bring back those whom you have lost to the competition. Not only this, they are great for brand recognitions, have great recall capacity and are great ways to communicate your message to your target audience. more...
Response Handling Your employees are swamped. Is there another way to handle all this response to your marketing efforts out-of-house? Luckily, there is a way - contract with lead-management companies which help with sales response handling and lead management. more...
3 Reasons to Get a Logo for Your Small Business Small business owners are often uneducated when it comes to logo designs and their role and importance in the operation of their business. Why do you need a logo design for your small business? There are mainly 3 reasons that your small business must have a logo. more...
Many Color And Design Options Of Promotional Umbrellas Among the wide range of advertising gifts, promotional umbrellas are one of the hottest picks and most organisations and business enterprises make use of personalised umbrellas because of their universal utility and functionality in daily lives. Where almost all business houses in the United Kingdom opt for customised umbrellas for their business promotion, you need to choose something unique and novel in your company's promotional umbrella to stand out in the competition. Personalised umbrellas are available in the market in many colour and design options. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Offline Advertising 101 - Creative use of Offline Advertising Online advertising is huge but it isn't the only game in town by use of offline advertising you can reach 1,000's of more people and can target your advertising specifically. Discover how to use Offline Advertising to YOUR benefit. more...
9 Direct Mail Techniques to Instantly Increase Involvement and Boost Response Each piece in a direct mail package performs a specific function and, because each is dedicated to that function, does a better job than a mailer attempting to do everything simultaneously. With that in mind, consider testing an appropriate insert or involvement device that can boost response enough to offset the additional cost. Here are just a handful of ideas. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost.