Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
How to Advertise With Flyers - The Secret Weapon Advertising with flyers is cost-effective but if done wrong you are wasting your time and money. Learn the secrets of how to advertise with flyers effectively. more...
Improve Your Business With Free Gift Cards If you're thinking about raising brand awareness, increasing foot traffic, generating new sales or increasing repeat business, then giving away free gift cards is a great idea. It's a fact that everyone likes to receive something for free from time to time and a free gift card might give that customer an excuse to walk through your doors to buy something. If you have a present marketing and advertising campaign in the works, then it's as easy as 1-2-3 to insert a free gift card with your mailings. more...
A Reminder On Why You Need To Advertise You need to advertise because...you need to position your company and your products in your industry. You have to make your presence known not only to your target audience but also to your colleagues and associates. With advertising, you are most likely to have the chance to do precisely that. more...
How To Generate Leads With Postcards Businesses need to generate leads in order to survive. There are many different methods to generate leads, some more effective than others. Businesses owner know that creative advertising catches the attention of prospective clients, however, coming up with the most creative methods can be challenging at times. more...
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
This New Talk Fusion Way Of Communicating Has A Lot Of Lethargic Business Owners PETRIFIED! The old ways of doing business continue to become a daily, and over breakfast, phenomena. You think your old ways of making a killing are keeping up with Social Networking, web 2.0 and video emails? Wait. You don't really believe that, do you? more...
Re-Branding A Health Care Delivery Facility A tertiary care cardiac health care facility which had been functional for the last one decade and doing good business observed a static pattern in its revenue stream even though the hospital was having ninety percent occupancy (an impressive figure by the industry standards) - even with such high occupancy rates, the hospital was unable to scale up its revenues, which triggered the alarms for the management. From the onset, the apparent problem was the static revenue stream in spite of average ninety percent occupancy - this symptom called for further probing, to diagnose the root cause. more...
From Beach to Street Looking back into the roots of streetwear, where the lifestyle came from and when its defining moment of creation was, Shawn Stussy is the name that appears prevalent. Shawn Stussy started his trade as a local surfboard shaper of Laguna Beach in California. He used his own logo on his surfboard designs, which he shaped until 1980, when he first printed his logo on to tee shirts. more...
Promotional Gift Suppliers - What to Expect Planning a big event can be time consuming, confusing and stressful. If you've never done it before, you can double all of the above. There are so many things of which you have to keep track, many of them things you'd never considered before. Whether your big event is a trade show, a new product promotion or a company celebration, you can take a load of worry off your mind when you choose the right promotional gift suppliers. more...
Tracking Customer Data For Advertising Success Needless to say that advertising plays a major role in the running of any business. And as time goes on, there has been a trend where marketing and advertising is aspects which are getting more and more aggressive, needless to say, innovative. The key however to effective marketing and advertising is to be subtle. Yes, that's right. Once a marketer comes across as desperate to sell his products, the whole purpose of advertising gets lost. The latest trend that has emerged in advertising is to keep a track of your customers. This not only forms a basis for study and analysis of your marketing policies, but it also lets the businessman plan his strategy according to the results that emerge out of this exercise. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise.