Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
4 Sure-Fire Ways to Attract New Customers Eager to Buy Your Product After a lot of hard work, you finally have a great product or product line, but you're not sure how to tell people about it. Though it's tempting to dive headfirst into marketing your business, promoting your product without first defining your target market is wasting resources you may not have a lot of. more...
Promotional Products for Car Dealerships Promotional products are one of the best ways to keep your customers coming back. That's true of any business, but there are many items that seem tailor made for the auto industry, and particularly for car dealerships. The fact is that car dealers survive on their advertising - and word of mouth is the best advertising that there is. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Launching New Products There are a large number of products spilling over the market today. You could simply keep counting the number of products in your nearby store endlessly for days. Within every product line itself you can find a vast plethora of brands vying for the customer's attention. more...
Using Business Gifts to Get the Most Out of Your Company One of the earliest lessons I learned about marketing was that every contact with your customer is an opportunity to build your business. Promotional and business gifts are one way that you can build brand awareness about your products and services in many different ways and situations. Here are just some of the ways that you can use them to increase your company's visibility and promote your products and services. more...
Direct Mail Continuity Plan For Auto Dealers Using the Internet Direct mail works with the right headline and the right offer. Direct mail works even better when you can combine mail with the internet. Sending out your direct mail with a follow up opt-in email can help insure a better response to whatever you are offering. more...
Consumer Behaviors When developing your marketing plan, you are probably concerned with how your consumers will behave. Tracking their behavior can help you decide how to place your products in your store, how often to change things up, how much inventory to purchase, and when to offer sales and promotions. No one can know for sure how your customers are going to behave, but by watching closely and taking a few preemptive steps, you can predict how consumer behaviors will affect your bottom line. more...
Restaurant Logo Design You Logo is by far the most crucial and most prominent way for your business to get noticed. Is is important to attract food lovers with a unique design that will capture their interest and help your business stand out in front of the competition. In the restaurant business a logo design becomes the most important way to advertise. Therefore it is important that the design & name convey the proper message. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Market Place The country is our market place, announce your self to the country. You are special and you have a special product to offer. What sound system are you using to announce your product? more...
Advertising Campaign I don't know about you but...when you started in your business or the business environment you're currently in, did you think advertising was something with high profit linked to it? Were you like me and thought that paying for a spot in a random magazine or a newspaper could actually mean sales? Did you think giving out a free sample of something might mean customers? Did you think things sold themselves? more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.