Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
Tension Fabric - Your Imagination Is The Limit Can you imagine a material that can be shaped into whatever shape that you wanted? Can you imagine a material that could come in any color that you wish? It is here. Tension fabric is the new wave in trade show decorations and product display. This versatile fabric can be stretched over trusses, bars, or any solid footing to be twisted and manipulated any you wish. Think of the possibilities of how tension fabric can draw attention to your product display area. The new visuals you create with tension fabric can bring life and profit to your space on the trade show floor. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Capture Customers' Attention Dressing up for the party tonight, you are looking forward to make heads turn. You don't want to leave any stone unturned to miss out on the much-wanted attention. There are many people in the same league who crave for attention and put their best foot forward to have all the attention coming their way. When it's about attention grabbing, its not just individuals but businesses too who await for the same. more...
Business Gifts - Express Your Feelings Want to let your clients know how much you appreciate them? A unique way of expressing feelings to customers and corporate clients is by giving business gifts. These can positively affect your turnover by increasing customer response rates and improving brand awareness. more...
Optimizing Your Direct Mail Campaigns If you were forced to choose only one sure marketing strategy for getting your marketing message to your new and future customers, as well as to your existing customers, you would do well to consider direct mail. Direct mail is one of the most effective, dependable and convenient ways to get in front of a highly targeted market that has the ability to purchase what you are offering. more...
Simple Principles in Understanding and Gaining Brand Loyalty A company's brand could be described as its personality, character, and unique experience. Following are some examples of characteristics that companies must adopt in order to build brand loyalty. more...
Winning Postcard Printing Tips for Result-Oriented Campaigns Postcard marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing that is extremely functional. It is so easy to begin with, easy to manage and you can easily send them out. more...
The Secret Society of Traffic and Conversion - Exposed! Part II Okay, so in part 1 of my article, I covered fundamental #1 to making friends with the internet marketing giants and getting them on your side. Now let's move on to the next four fundamentals you should adhere to in order to make the best of your marketing seminars. more...
Cost-Effective and Un-Wasteful Printing Press Options Do you sometimes print more than what you need? Printing jobs may be costly especially if you're using the wrong method. But how do you know which printing process suits you? Which process is more convenient if you only need small number of prints? more...
Build A Brand Make A Successful Business Company logo design should be paralleled to company's brand identity. Branding is of high priority for companies of all sizes in today's hyper-competitive market. more...
Print on Demand Services Tips for Economical Publishing It is only wise to get the most out of your money - expenditures can be an asset or a liability for businesses that is why money always matters. So when you put up the initiative to provide clients with catalogs, your employees with a newsletter, or your following with magazines, print on demand services can be one of the figures that will add up to your budget significantly. Making sure that you get your money's worth can be quite tricky if you don't know publishing or printing. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways.