Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
A Web-Branding Blueprint For The Experience Economy We are all aware of how modern economies have grown from agricultural, to industrial, and on to the information-based, but where do we stand now? Is the information economy dead and if so what's replaced it? more...
The Path of Your Message - Television In this article I will discuss the choosing of a right medium. It is a crucial step in achieving the maximum effect of your message. Each medium offers different advantages and disadvantages. more...
The Importance Of A Targeted Message A targeted message to a niche market is the most effective way to convey information or make a sale. The message can be designed to appeal to that specific audience and because it is saturated in that market it has the maximum effect. more...
Build A Brand Make A Successful Business Company logo design should be paralleled to company's brand identity. Branding is of high priority for companies of all sizes in today's hyper-competitive market. more...
Advertising Campaign I don't know about you but...when you started in your business or the business environment you're currently in, did you think advertising was something with high profit linked to it? Were you like me and thought that paying for a spot in a random magazine or a newspaper could actually mean sales? Did you think giving out a free sample of something might mean customers? Did you think things sold themselves? more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Extreme Package Makeover Does your product have the self-confidence it needs to interact with people? Perhaps you did not think it important but your product could be suffering from self-esteem issues and unfortunately when your product doesn't feel good, neither does your bank account. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Buying the Perfect Business Gifts Have you ever been in a quandary about what kinds of business gifts to buy? Don't fret, anyone who has ever had to make these decisions has been in the same quandary and knows exactly how you feel. This article is going to give your some ideas to use to help you in deciding what your company or organisation will give as a business corporate gift. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.