Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
What Makes A Good Logo Design? Out of the millions of logos that have been designed in this world, how may of them are actually good? Half of them? A quarter of them? Surprisingly, the number is far less then that. more...
Employment Branding - What Is It? Why Do We Need It? In 2008 there will be an estimated 450 million job seekers worldwide using the Internet. There will be an estimated 50 million employers worldwide competing for the industries top talent. What's your strategy to standout? more...
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
The Magic of Super Bowl Ads For some, the Super Bowl commercials are more interesting than the big game. Here are some quick tips on what you can take away from the communication techniques of the spots. more...
Why Online Logo Companies Serve Small Business Better? Advertising agencies, the traditional source for logo development, approach the process of logo development from a viewpoint that is different from that of an online logo company. With ad agencies, the logo is comparable to a side dish served as part of a comprehensive advertising campaign meal. With an online logo design company, logo development is the entrée. more...
Make Direct Marketing Easy on Your Wallet (and Theirs)! The Wallet Mailer is a direct mail piece that closely resembles a man's folding leather wallet. It has room and pockets for imprints and inserts the size of credit cards, business cards, and currency such as might be found in a real leather wallet. A small business could use the wallet mailer in several ways to attract new business. Folded and ready to mail, it is the size of a postcard. One first class stamp will allow the insertion of four currency bill size sheets or one tri-folded 8.5 x 11 sheet plus one bill sized coupon. more...
Small Business Advertising Requires A Long Term Plan Any advertising campaign takes some time to bear results. Therefore there is a tendency among owners of small businesses to get easily discouraged when their marketing and advertising strategies do not bear fruit. However, as a small business you must understand that a lot of things need to be modified and improved on if you think it is not working for your business. more...
The Big Idea - Do You Have One, Do You Need One? For over 40 years, the big idea has been the overriding marketing goal of the traditional, creative advertising agency. But the world of advertising and branding is changing rapidly, and the question now arises: is the big idea of old now not a bit clunky and out-of-date. more...
Business Gifts - How to Make Your Own Business gifts are perhaps the most important part of a company; especially an online business. When you are running different businesses online and selling products with those businesses, what you are going to want to do is to have two types of business corporate gifts that you just give away. more...
Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients.