Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
5 Ways of Folding Your Direct-Mail-Postcards Can Double the Fun If you're getting tired of the same old postcard for your direct-mail-marketing, try a little variety with folded postcards and win your business more sales in the process. A folded postcard is simply a larger postcard folded in two to create more space for your text. It may look like a greeting card, but its main advantage is that it can be mailed conveniently without an envelope. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
Advertising Campaign - Working With Printing Quotes To Keep A Healthy Cash Flow Understanding the numbers involved in your print campaign can go a long way in ensuring a healthy cash flow and a profitable business. Knowing how printing quotes are arrived at will help you maximize your printing budget, while knowing about consumer behavior can help you prepare for the long haul. When you want the optimal return on investment, you can direct your effort in either minimizing your cost or maximizing the generated profits. more...
Sex, Lies and the Secret Truth About Marketing Bottom line: To be a successful marketer-a high six or seven figure income marketer-you've got to fully believe in and have a deep and abiding love and passion for what you do, what you sell, and to whom you sell it. more...
This New Talk Fusion Way Of Communicating Has A Lot Of Lethargic Business Owners PETRIFIED! The old ways of doing business continue to become a daily, and over breakfast, phenomena. You think your old ways of making a killing are keeping up with Social Networking, web 2.0 and video emails? Wait. You don't really believe that, do you? more...
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Offline Advertising 101 - Creative use of Offline Advertising Online advertising is huge but it isn't the only game in town by use of offline advertising you can reach 1,000's of more people and can target your advertising specifically. Discover how to use Offline Advertising to YOUR benefit. more...
10 Easy Ways to Build or Enhance Your Brand In just 30 seconds , you'll get 10 solid tips on how to tweak your brannd by making some simple and specific changes in the way you present your offer to customers. No matter whether you're a retailer or a servie provider, you will find powerfu, yet easy to apply alterantions to your brand promise. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.