Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Tool set in black box and imprint your logo on Ceramic kitchen set.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ceramic knife in black box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Reflective safety waistcoat
- Imprint your logo on Safety reflector on carabiner clip and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Multifunctional / pocket knife or Tool set in in black magnetic gift box.
Making A Name For Yourself - Branding Your Business And Becoming Popular What's in a name? Quite a lot, actually--but it's also in how your business looks that makes them remember you. Nowadays, people are more visual creatures than ever. With all the competition out there, you're going to want to stand out. more...
Microsoft - The Brand Behind the Man - Bill Gates Microsoft and its founder Bill Gates are quite well known and need no introduction. From garage to gigantic proportions - the growth of Microsoft is now part of business folklore. Initially it's the product, the micro computer that popularized Microsoft. The micro computer changed the concept of personal computing. Within a short period it catapulted Microsoft to a lofty position. more...
Direct Mail Marketing Versus Email Marketing What are the strengths and weaknesses of direct mail marketing versus email marketing. There are advantages to both, but what is the right solution for your small business? more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Companies Distribute Promotional Umbrellas as Promotional Gifts Distributing promotional gifts has become more of a fashion rather than a need on the corporate scene these days. Every company, be it the candy making businesses, or the machinery manufacturing companies has put some or the other promotional item to use. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
Offset Printing - Revisited When you pick up a magazine or a brochure perhaps with all their vibrant color images and clear text, or choose a product from a catalog, have you ever wondered how these print items were produced? We know that in every publication there are a number of experts and professionals involved in the creative process - from the planning, to the design, and all the way to writing the content. more...
Maximize The Benefits Of Printing On Your Business You know for a fact that your business needs to be advertised in order for you to increase your sales. And in any marketing campaign, one of the basic tools used by most is commercial printing. Having something tangible for your target clients to read and hold on to is essential for you to be retained in their minds. more...
Promotional Products for Car Dealerships Promotional products are one of the best ways to keep your customers coming back. That's true of any business, but there are many items that seem tailor made for the auto industry, and particularly for car dealerships. The fact is that car dealers survive on their advertising - and word of mouth is the best advertising that there is. more...
Promotional Products - What Type Works Best? There are many different facets to choosing promotional products that are going to work the best for you. You might have a bad experience with such items in the past, or you might have heard about someone who spent lots of money on such items and didn't see the results that they were looking for. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour.