Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
Why Business Gifts Are So Important The business gifts that are usually used by business to business (B2B) companies often differ substantially from those that are most often used by companies that sell directly to the consumer. Generally, B@B companies have a smaller target for their promotions, but each of the clients targeted will be far more valuable, both in the short run and for the long haul. more...
Are You Communicating Your Greatness? What's Your Personal Brand? To get into your greatness, you must consistently communicate your authenticity. That which is genuine, distinctive and valuable about you. There are People Brands that you know and might want to emulate. There are brands that you might choose not to be. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
The Utility of Promotional Umbrellas in Every Season The importance and significance of gifts and advertising items in bringing about business success is undeniable in this century and all businessmen make use of some gifts or the other as a tool of their business promotion. What product to use and how to use are important considerations to be made before investing money on buying items. Commodities of practical use in day to day lives are the items that best serve as gifts. more...
The 5×5 Secret Rules In Design And Advertising - Part 1 - Basic Rules Some people are born creative. They slop over with insightful bubbles and always come up with a brand new and ground-breaking idea. But what makes a creative person a good designer? What matters is your ability to produce. Creativity alone is highly valuable, agreed, but what if you can't turn it into something of true value? more...
Varieties of Promotional Umbrellas Online Among the vast plethora of items and advertising gifts available in the market these days, promotional umbrellas are in fashion especially in the United Kingdom because of the extraordinary features suiting every individual's needs. Personalised umbrellas are commodities of utmost importance and required by people in their daily lives. The unique features and functionality of customised umbrellas make them a very good choice as gifts and business organisations and individual business men find them proficient means of marketing and advertising their brand name, products and services. more...
If You Can't Copywrite - Don't! What's the best way to kill a marketing document? It can't be that hard, can it? Should I use a copywriter for my marketing printing? Why waste good money on a copywriter? more...
Brainstorming Unique Promotional Business Gift Ideas It can be hard to figure out new and exciting promotional business gift ideas every year. You don't want to go the lazy route and go with the tried and true, because every other business is doing that. You want to stand out, have your employees and clients looking at you in awe of your branding genius. What you need are some helpful tips to brainstorm new promotional gifts ideas. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Why Knowing Your Customers Can Make All The Difference Most expert marketers and business owners would tell you that in order to be successful in your marketing campaign, be it posters or postcards or even flyers, the very first thing you should do is to define your target market. You're probably thinking, why choose a target market? Why not focus on everyone so that you'll have a better chance of catching people who'll be interested in what you offer? more...
Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains