Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Multifunctional / pocket knife and imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mini multifunctional / pocket knife
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Multifunctional / pocket knife
- Imprint your logo on Multifunctional / pocket knife and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Tool set in black box or Ceramic kitchen set.
Richard Branson - The King of Branding! Richard Branson's business success largely stems from his personality, charisma, and vision. Richard Branson personifies his companies and the brand - Virgin. A recent survey suggests that the UK public love the Virgin brand more than any other. A sample of 2000 adults responded by saying that they admire the Virgin brand ahead of brands like Sony and Tesco. HPI Research. more...
Making Business Gifts Part of Your Overall Marketing Strategy Business gifts can help increase your bottom line in many ways. When you start planning your marketing strategy, consider different ways of incorporating business gifts into the plan. According to the Promotional Products Association International, the international association for the promotional products industry, promotional products can increase responses to your direct mail campaigns, help you track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and help make your brand image concrete in the eyes of your customers. Here are just a few of the ways that business gifts help your company achieve your marketing goals. more...
A Novice's Guide On Business Card Printing And Design Business card printing is one of the first stops you should make as a service-oriented entrepreneur when putting up your business. As your network of clients, suppliers, and dealers begin to grow, handing out impressive business cards will help create positive impressions about you and your business. This forms the foundation of good and lasting business relationships. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
What's Under The Scarf? An Astonishing Marketing Secret They Don't Want You To Know It was a red scarf. Red and wool. The girl had it pulled tight around her neck and folded over in the front like an over-sized, warm and toasty neck tie. more...
Business Gifts - Express Your Feelings Want to let your clients know how much you appreciate them? A unique way of expressing feelings to customers and corporate clients is by giving business gifts. These can positively affect your turnover by increasing customer response rates and improving brand awareness. more...
How To Get Your Offer To 10,000 Qualified Prospects For Free Nothing gives you a better return on investment than direct mail marketing; it doesn't matter what product or service you sell. You can make all the initial phone calls in the world and not come out ahead as you would with a great sales letter. Why not get your direct mail marketing program started free of charge? Here's how to do it. more...
Printed Advertising Is Here To Stay Newsflash! Print ads, whether you like it or not, are here to stay. Time has proven that it's not just like a fashion trend that comes and goes with the changing of the season. more...
Extreme Package Makeover Does your product have the self-confidence it needs to interact with people? Perhaps you did not think it important but your product could be suffering from self-esteem issues and unfortunately when your product doesn't feel good, neither does your bank account. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign.