Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Tools & Knives.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Tools & Knives would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Tools & Knives are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Tools & Knives are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Tools & Knives can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Tools & Knives and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Tools & Knives and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Tools & Knives you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Thin magnifying glass and imprint your logo on Pen shaped screwdriver with 8 bits.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Outdoor set, multifunctional knife and torch in pouch
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Measuring tape 8 m
- Imprint your logo on Measuring tape 5 m and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Measuring tape 5 m or Measuring tape 3 m.
The Importance of Typesetting and Ad Design When placing your ad in print publications you can generate a much better response if you have a well designed ad. Many of the publications out there will offer you free typesetting which is great as it will save you from paying for some typeset ads but the one problem that goes with this is that your ad will look very similar to many of the other ads that the publication has typeset for their other customers. All typesetters have their own style of making ads and the typesetting department for that magazine will have the same style. more...
Online Business Card Printing - A Buyer's Guide The Internet has made the process of printing business cards much easier and more affordable. By understanding the basic process at work, you can obtain nice-looking cards quickly and easily ... while saving money in the process. more...
The Path of Your Message - Television In this article I will discuss the choosing of a right medium. It is a crucial step in achieving the maximum effect of your message. Each medium offers different advantages and disadvantages. more...
It's Not As Much About Perfecting Your Tag Line As It Is Enhancing Your Bottom Line Investing in your brand is integral to increasing the market value of your company. Brand building is not an expense. It's an investment. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Capture Customers' Attention Dressing up for the party tonight, you are looking forward to make heads turn. You don't want to leave any stone unturned to miss out on the much-wanted attention. There are many people in the same league who crave for attention and put their best foot forward to have all the attention coming their way. When it's about attention grabbing, its not just individuals but businesses too who await for the same. more...
Why Promotional Umbrellas Are Popular Among Clients? Giving away promotional items to your clients is not something that is new. Each business chooses to give some or the other promotional gift to its clients. Distributing promotional gifts to clients is a smart way to strike the right equation with your clients and thus ensure a long-term relationship with them. more...
How Direct Mail Can Boost Your Networking Efforts You have to market to stay ahead in business today. Even if you live in a small community, marketing plays a big role in making your business creditable. Consumers today are subjected to anywhere from 1800 - 3000 advertising messages per day. more...
Optimize Your Brand - Optimized Recognition Counts in Internet Marketing Designing your Brand Logo for optimized recognition pays big dividends in online marketing. You don't have to redesign your logo, just update it, add color, design, scale, and impact. Are you worried about being recognized? You don't have to worry if your Brand is effective. more...
The Role of A Logo in Your Business Logo is one piece of your branding strategy. Your logo is a symbol that can provide consumers with instant and powerful brand recognition of your business and the services or products that you offer. Before beginning the process of logo creation be sure that you have developed your brand strategy. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available.