Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens - sets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens - sets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens - sets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens - sets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens - sets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens - sets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens - sets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens - sets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen and pencil and imprint your logo on Ball pen with Swarovski crystals.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Gift set ball pen and keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Gift set ball pen and card holder
- Imprint your logo on Gift set ball pen with case and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gift set ball pen and card holder or Pen holder with multifunctional clock.
Durable Promotional Items One of the biggest challenges facing any company today when it comes to promotional items is how to make your choice something that isn't going to be thrown away as soon as the person has it. Many of the products that come as promotional gifts might be cheap, and might fall apart, and might lead to being thrown away. more...
5 Key Qualities to Look For in a Logo Design Company You want your logo design to create a powerful memory in the minds of your customers so that when they need a product or service, they will think of you. Next time you hand out your business card you want it to leave a lasting impression and it all starts with your logo. How do you find the right logo design company for your business? more...
The Importance of Referral Marketing Any service providers or businesses need to utilise referral marketing in order to grow and succeed in today's competitive marketplace. Even if your goal is to merely to maintain your current levels of customer satisfaction and business, you should incorporate referral marketing as one of your marketing strategies. more...
4 Sure-Fire Ways to Attract New Customers Eager to Buy Your Product After a lot of hard work, you finally have a great product or product line, but you're not sure how to tell people about it. Though it's tempting to dive headfirst into marketing your business, promoting your product without first defining your target market is wasting resources you may not have a lot of. more...
A Novice's Guide On Business Card Printing And Design Business card printing is one of the first stops you should make as a service-oriented entrepreneur when putting up your business. As your network of clients, suppliers, and dealers begin to grow, handing out impressive business cards will help create positive impressions about you and your business. This forms the foundation of good and lasting business relationships. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
6 Reasons Why Publicity Is More Powerful Than Paid Advertising The following 6 reasons why publicity is more powerful than paid advertising came out of a discussion that I had last night with the #1 authority on generating massive publicity for your business, Paul Hartunian. For people who are currently paying for advertising, this will be an eye opening article and will helpfully steer you in a better direction. more...
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
Tradeshow Giveaways - Tips To Make Your Business Remembered Your business is probably one of the most important things to you, right? Some people feel like it is similar to a child - wanting to do anything possible to nurture it and help it grow. You invest so much time and money into owning a business, of course you want others to remember and value it too! Using tradeshow giveaways is a very useful tool if you do it right. You must be creative when thinking of what you want to give out. Here are some tradeshow giveaway ideas that are resourceful and distinctive. more...
Generate Qualified Sales Leads In 6 Simple Steps Generating leads is a smart way to support your sales staff and make their efforts more efficient. A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your sales revenue. Here are the basics of making lead generation work for your company. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more.