Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens - sets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens - sets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens - sets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens - sets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens - sets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens - sets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens - sets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens - sets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Pen holder with multifunctional clock and imprint your logo on Gift set ball pen and card holder.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Gift set ball pen with case
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Gift set ball pen and card holder
- Imprint your logo on Gift set ball pen and keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ball pen with Swarovski crystals or Ball pen and pencil.
Advertising When The Time Is Right There are so many tips and suggestions when it comes to having the right advertising for your business, or what you can do to maximize your marketing campaign. Whether online or offline, sources are rich with advice and recommendations on how you can better improve your promotional ads. Most would be talking about how to increase response to your marketing materials; or how to choose the right postcard printing company for example. more...
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
Ever Noticed The Huge Variation in Printing Prices from Different Printing Companies? What's the Insider's secret that no one will tell you about? Is it best to keep going back to the same printing company? The single biggest mistake most businesses make & they don't even realise it! Just who do you believe? How do you find the right printing company? more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
Want to Know the Easiest Way to Multiply Your Business Profits? What's Best, Keeping the Old Ones or Getting New Ones? Do You Nurture Your Customers? Are Your Competitors Nurturing Your Customers? Is competition talking to Your Customers Now? more...
A Brand is Not a Logo or Slogan - How to Build Your Own Brand with Style Remember that it is not just a logo or a tag line that makes a brand. There are any number of companies that have very attractive logos and even catchier tag lines. But they are not necessarily strong brands. The logo and the slogan merely represent your brand. There are a host of factors that contribute to the building of a brand. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
The Gigantic Value of Self-Branding - News In the Internet Marketing community, no matter if it is the master resell rights community or sub-niche focus community, many new businesses are eponymous or are named after the people who own them. This is actually a much welcome trend as it signals that businesses are moving away from the hype associated with a lot of B2B Internet Marketing enterprises. To demonstrate, which business are you more likely to check out: the one called, Money Cash Cow Marketing or the one simply called, Joe Smith Marketing. more...
Promotional Umbrellas Are Hard To Get Misplaced Remember the school days when your mom would put your name on every little thing that you carried to school. Whether it was the water bottle, your lunch box, your school bag and even you were stamped with your identity with the identity card hung around your neck. more...
Tips You Can Use To Maximize Your Business Growth If The Economy Turns Down Increase your sales and marketing success, repackage your current offerings with new names and a lower price. Offer an automatic product or service upgrade (in feature or units) with the new name or tie the new offering to a timed date. Increase your price by 20% and offer extended payment terms to make it easier for your buyers to buy. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour.