Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens - sets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens - sets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens - sets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens - sets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens - sets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens - sets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens - sets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens - sets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Writing set and imprint your logo on Luxury pen set in carbon fibre.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Writing set in metal box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Twist ballpen in box
- Imprint your logo on Ballpen with silver trim and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ballpen/metal trim or Writing set in wooden case.
Avoid Print Ad Mistakes With These 9 Last-Minute Advertising Checkups Print ads offer a simplicity and elegance of form that are hard to match. But these very qualities often lead to problems in the advertising creative process. Here are a few ways to get some perspective and double-check an ad before you place it: more...
5 Important Rules for Creating an Excellent Logo Design Long lasting style, distinctiveness, appealing to consumers, conveys the right image, legibility are the 5 essential elements for a successful logo design. However, there are other 5 very important rules that one should keep in mind if you want to create an excellent logo. more...
Print Flyers Versus Online Ads The world is gradually going technological. That is to say that there are so many things in our current lives that we cannot even imagine doing without the aid of technology. Yet those are the things that a few years back we did without any such aid with perfect ease. There was no sign of discontent anywhere. Be it listening to one's favorite song or going out to purchase something. Tapes and LPs were very much in use for music. These days hardly does anyone listen to those. We merely go online and download our favorite album to listen to it at our own leisure. Same goes for purchasing products online where you pay through credit cards and get it delivered to your doorstep. more...
Features of a Proper Business Logo The face of the company - as logo is known as, is the first information that a person comes to know when he visits an organization. Since, often the first impression remains as the last impression, the logo of an organization has to be impressive, bold, attractive and smart. more...
Digital Signage - Point Of Purchase Merchandising Point of purchase merchandising can interact with your customer as he makes his purchase decision. Multiple languages and similar requirements that are cumbersome in traditional mediums are easy with digital signage and the costs have dropped to the point that widespread deployment is practical. more...
10 Easy Ways to Build or Enhance Your Brand In just 30 seconds , you'll get 10 solid tips on how to tweak your brannd by making some simple and specific changes in the way you present your offer to customers. No matter whether you're a retailer or a servie provider, you will find powerfu, yet easy to apply alterantions to your brand promise. more...
Using Business Gifts to Get the Most Out of Your Company One of the earliest lessons I learned about marketing was that every contact with your customer is an opportunity to build your business. Promotional and business gifts are one way that you can build brand awareness about your products and services in many different ways and situations. Here are just some of the ways that you can use them to increase your company's visibility and promote your products and services. more...
Even Willie Sutton Finally Understood Marketing You may be the best in the world at what you do - but if you can't market the odds of success are slim. Even a notorious bank robber learned that lesson. more...
Reasons for Email Program's Failure In today's cut-throat competitive business environment, effective and useful email programs can be really important and there is a constant need to redesign an overall marketing effort. However, it is very true that the success of any effort is entirely depended on the quality of the leads produced and on the way you have communicated it with your potential prospects. By following a really applicable program, you can get real advantages of serving your purposes to maximum effect. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign.