Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens - sets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens - sets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens - sets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens - sets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens - sets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens - sets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens - sets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens - sets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen and pencil and imprint your logo on Ball pen with Swarovski crystals.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Gift set ball pen and keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Gift set ball pen and card holder
- Imprint your logo on Gift set ball pen with case and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gift set ball pen and card holder or Pen holder with multifunctional clock.
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Print Flyers Versus Online Ads The world is gradually going technological. That is to say that there are so many things in our current lives that we cannot even imagine doing without the aid of technology. Yet those are the things that a few years back we did without any such aid with perfect ease. There was no sign of discontent anywhere. Be it listening to one's favorite song or going out to purchase something. Tapes and LPs were very much in use for music. These days hardly does anyone listen to those. We merely go online and download our favorite album to listen to it at our own leisure. Same goes for purchasing products online where you pay through credit cards and get it delivered to your doorstep. more...
Why Different Is Anything But Bad When Advertising Time and again, most advice columns and expert opinions in marketing always suggest that in order for your business to stand out, you have to be different among the rest. In any business, such as your commercial color printing company, being different is not bad actually, but rather a plus factor to generate more leads to increase your sales. more...
Many Color And Design Options Of Promotional Umbrellas Among the wide range of advertising gifts, promotional umbrellas are one of the hottest picks and most organisations and business enterprises make use of personalised umbrellas because of their universal utility and functionality in daily lives. Where almost all business houses in the United Kingdom opt for customised umbrellas for their business promotion, you need to choose something unique and novel in your company's promotional umbrella to stand out in the competition. Personalised umbrellas are available in the market in many colour and design options. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
Why Discounting is Bad for Business Discounting is a short term fix with long term consequences! While there is some disparity among experts, most say that even in the current marketplace, discounting can cause long term damage to your overall business success. According to many, discounting is a costly strategy for retailers. While the book called, You Can Compete, suggests that discounting will double retail sales, most data points towards a business disaster. There are several successful alternatives to discounting that are available for your business. more...
Richard Branson - The King of Branding! Richard Branson's business success largely stems from his personality, charisma, and vision. Richard Branson personifies his companies and the brand - Virgin. A recent survey suggests that the UK public love the Virgin brand more than any other. A sample of 2000 adults responded by saying that they admire the Virgin brand ahead of brands like Sony and Tesco. HPI Research. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Offset Printing - Revisited When you pick up a magazine or a brochure perhaps with all their vibrant color images and clear text, or choose a product from a catalog, have you ever wondered how these print items were produced? We know that in every publication there are a number of experts and professionals involved in the creative process - from the planning, to the design, and all the way to writing the content. more...
What Is A Brand And How It Can Help Your Business What exactly is a Brand? There are numerous definitions of a brand; some of them are practical and others poetic. Marketers and advertisement professionals define brand in their own words. But they all mean the same thing. A brand is a trademark or a distinctive name identifying or representing a product or a service. It is a symbolic embodiment of every aspect of a product or service. more...
You probably personally use at least one every day - maybe that mug you drink your coffee from or the calendar you used to schedule meetings or the sweatshirt you wore this weekend. Everyone has at some time been given something with a logo on it.
That's because promotional products are powerful tools that can solve your marketing, public relations and internal problems and motivate your targets, be they consumers, businesses, volunteers, benefactors, employees, communities, etc., toward your objectives and enable you to achieve your goals.
What "promotional products" means
Different terms you'll hear for promotional products
How promotional products are purchased
What's in the future?
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.