Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens - sets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens - sets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens - sets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens - sets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens - sets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens - sets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens - sets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens - sets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ballpen andpencil and imprint your logo on Ballpen with Swarovski crystals.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Gift set ballpen and keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Gift set ballpen and card holder
- Imprint your logo on Gift set ballpen with case and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gift set ballpen and card holder or Pen holder with multifunctional clock.
Roll In Customers with Promotional Gifts Promotional gifts are the best way to roll in customers. Business organizations, companies, educational and political institutions make use of them as a marketing and advertising tool. more...
How To Give Away Free Vacations as Business Incentives Never underestimate the power of a free gift, and the fact that most internet searches include the word 'free'. Learn how to use free vacation certificates as business incentives and your business will prosper. more...
A Brand is Not a Logo or Slogan - How to Build Your Own Brand with Style Remember that it is not just a logo or a tag line that makes a brand. There are any number of companies that have very attractive logos and even catchier tag lines. But they are not necessarily strong brands. The logo and the slogan merely represent your brand. There are a host of factors that contribute to the building of a brand. more...
Are You Communicating Your Greatness? What's Your Personal Brand? To get into your greatness, you must consistently communicate your authenticity. That which is genuine, distinctive and valuable about you. There are People Brands that you know and might want to emulate. There are brands that you might choose not to be. more...
How To Measure Your Direct Marketing Results If you want to measure your direct marketing results but you don't know where to start, in today's market, there are three most common ways to do it. Not only can you know which of your marketing campaigns really work to your advantage, but you also get to increase your sales in the process. more...
The Right Approaches Equals A Classy Exhibition Holding a large conference or a small exhibition is a daunting task especially if you are representing your own business. Many job fairs and Graduate recruitment fairs tend to be just exhibition stands that display the company name and not what they can offer. Hence, I have concluded that Graduate recruitment schemes maybe a way to push graduates into sales rather than their chosen career path. more...
Promotional Keyrings Are Not Just For Keys Keyrings are helpful in storing the important keys and save them from getting lost. They are quite an important product and are useful for everyone. However, the keyrings are not only meant for keys. The promotional keyrings are used as promotional gifts by a number of companies. These promotional keyrings are gifted to the consumers and the business associates of the company so that they can be impressed with it. more...
Marketing Strategies! It Is More Than Written Marketing Plans To Remain Competitive To put in place an effective marketing strategies with a basic written marketing plans for your company not only need money but also resources. On the other hand, your marketing strategies needn't be complicated to implement and it is far better to start with a simple written marketing plans that you can follow and modify where necessary. more...
IBM and GE - How to Brand Like the Big Boys IBM - The IBM logo is easily recognizable. The success of IBM is diametrically opposite to the success of Coca-Cola. In the case of Coca-Cola, heavy brand promotions lead to the increase in sales of its product; whereas IBM didn't bother much about its brand promotion beyond the purpose of protecting the patents of its products. IBM's brand was promoted by the constant innovation and product development by the technical geniuses working for it. more...
9 Direct Mail Techniques to Instantly Increase Involvement and Boost Response Each piece in a direct mail package performs a specific function and, because each is dedicated to that function, does a better job than a mailer attempting to do everything simultaneously. With that in mind, consider testing an appropriate insert or involvement device that can boost response enough to offset the additional cost. Here are just a handful of ideas. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed.