Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens - sets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens - sets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens - sets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens - sets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens - sets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens - sets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens - sets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens - sets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Pen holder with multifunctional clock and imprint your logo on Gift set ball pen and card holder.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Gift set ball pen with case
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Gift set ball pen and card holder
- Imprint your logo on Gift set ball pen and keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ball pen with Swarovski crystals or Ball pen and pencil.
What To Avoid In Advertising As humans, we often make mistakes. It's like a confirmation of our vulnerability and what makes us human after all. The thing is, when we make mistakes, we don't just let it slip. more...
The Secret Society of Traffic and Conversion - Exposed! Part II Okay, so in part 1 of my article, I covered fundamental #1 to making friends with the internet marketing giants and getting them on your side. Now let's move on to the next four fundamentals you should adhere to in order to make the best of your marketing seminars. more...
Business Gifts - The Pros and Cons of Giving A business gift is not an ordinary gift. It is all about relationship building. That is why; giving such gifts is a beneficial thing. These items create and maintain the relationships with different groups of people. more...
How to Adjust Your Vinyl Signs to Advertise to Your Business Environment Vinyl signs are high impact outdoor advertisements that allow you to market to your potential customers in the vicinity. Part and parcel of consumer purchases come in a large part from impulse buying. more...
Promote Your Business With Practical Common Sense How does a business generate interest and sustain it? Creative advertising is one, while closely counting your expenses is another. Since there is no shortcut to tight business management, you'll need your wits about to keep business afloat. more...
Varieties of Promotional Umbrellas Online Among the vast plethora of items and advertising gifts available in the market these days, promotional umbrellas are in fashion especially in the United Kingdom because of the extraordinary features suiting every individual's needs. Personalised umbrellas are commodities of utmost importance and required by people in their daily lives. The unique features and functionality of customised umbrellas make them a very good choice as gifts and business organisations and individual business men find them proficient means of marketing and advertising their brand name, products and services. more...
Cost-Effective and Un-Wasteful Printing Press Options Do you sometimes print more than what you need? Printing jobs may be costly especially if you're using the wrong method. But how do you know which printing process suits you? Which process is more convenient if you only need small number of prints? more...
Winning Postcard Printing Tips for Result-Oriented Campaigns Postcard marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing that is extremely functional. It is so easy to begin with, easy to manage and you can easily send them out. more...
Small Business Marketing Tip - Becoming a Clever Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World Getting new customers can be difficult for a small business. Many products are marketed so a small business can get more customers to call or come in the door. Flashy brochures, slick business cards, and multi-color flyers are all direct mail ideas that have been tried before. Of all available direct mail ideas, the Wallet Mailer could be just the ticket for making your growing business stand out to new customers. more...
What Is Cash Gifting? Cash gifting has been making a huge difference in the industry of direct sales. Its a well known activity that has been around for well over 30 years. It is not a pyramid scheme or get rich quick setup. Its a very legitimate activity that pays very well. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion.