Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Rollerballpen with metal clip .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ballpen with silver elements
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Ballpen in black box
- Imprint your logo on Ballpen with light and stylus/tip and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Two-colour carpenter's pencil or Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened.
Business Gifts - Five Cheap Uses Inexpensive promotional items may be fodder for comedy club standup routines, but cheap business gifts do serve some very useful purposes for your business. One of the many uses for business gifts is to increase booth attendance at trade shows. Trade shows put your firm in competition for attention with dozens - and sometimes hundreds - of other vendors and merchants. more...
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Top Ten Tips For Using Postcards To Build Business In order to tidy up your address list, send postcards by First Class and include the 'Address Service Requested' endorsement, printed below the return address on the address side. See usps for more details. This way you'll receive the new address and the cards are forwarded on if the address changes. more...
5 Important Rules for Creating an Excellent Logo Design Long lasting style, distinctiveness, appealing to consumers, conveys the right image, legibility are the 5 essential elements for a successful logo design. However, there are other 5 very important rules that one should keep in mind if you want to create an excellent logo. more...
IBM and GE - How to Brand Like the Big Boys IBM - The IBM logo is easily recognizable. The success of IBM is diametrically opposite to the success of Coca-Cola. In the case of Coca-Cola, heavy brand promotions lead to the increase in sales of its product; whereas IBM didn't bother much about its brand promotion beyond the purpose of protecting the patents of its products. IBM's brand was promoted by the constant innovation and product development by the technical geniuses working for it. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Advertising With Attitude Every person has an attitude. Same holds true for business organizations. Your company too has an attitude and it is very imperative to express your attitude to your customers. And, there is no better way than using promotional umbrellas to do it. more...
How To Use Ebooks To Boost Your Advertising Power Many people still think of book writing and publication as difficult to accomplish and achieve. To some extent, that remains true of the traditional world of paper based publishing. more...
How to Slash The Cost of Printed Sales & Marketing Material What's the best file format to use? Do all printing companies use the same design software? What's the most important question to ask your printer? Are files from my PC OK to send to my printer? What is JPEG short for? more...
Did You Know You Can Get Paid For Advertising? Advertising is something that we associate with selling. You probably do not realize that you can get paid for letting people advertise on your site. Many sites do have advertising on them, only they do not get the returns they could, because they do not know the tricks of the trade... more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.