Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Truhan - metallic roller pen and imprint your logo on Potcase - pencil case & holdermo7614-04.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Luxor - svarowski crystals metal pen
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Blaxo - round barrel ball pen
- Imprint your logo on Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Eyoo - rolling big eyes pen or Hitmetoo - lightbulb pen in silver barrel.
Promotional Gift Suppliers - What To Look For There are so many things that business owners need to look for when they are choosing their promotional gifts suppliers. All of the current promotional gift suppliers are not created equal and offer varying products at differing levels of quality. So, when the person who is in charge of purchasing promotional items goes looking for one or more suppliers for a business, here are some items that should be looked at carefully. more...
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
Why Send Out Save-the-Date-Postcards for Your Events? Make sure you invest a small amount in save-the-date cards with postcard printing. It is an elegant and inexpensive way to get your guests planning and scheduling your special day in advance. more...
How to Adjust Your Vinyl Signs to Advertise to Your Business Environment Vinyl signs are high impact outdoor advertisements that allow you to market to your potential customers in the vicinity. Part and parcel of consumer purchases come in a large part from impulse buying. more...
Features of a Proper Business Logo The face of the company - as logo is known as, is the first information that a person comes to know when he visits an organization. Since, often the first impression remains as the last impression, the logo of an organization has to be impressive, bold, attractive and smart. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for All Age Promotional umbrellas emerge as a preferred choice when it comes to selecting promotional items which target people of all ages. Without doubt, promotional umbrellas are a step ahead than regular promotional items. more...
How Effective Management Contributes in Marketing? Management functions are widespread in every business concern. Though they are neatly divided into marketing, finance, systems and operations, there is no clear-cut division between these. Each of these aspects tends to merge into one another. Marketing needs effective management and the concept of the five Cs has emerged over the recent years to help managers tackle vital questions of how to market their products. more...
6 Promotional Postcard Projects for Your Direct-Mail-Marketing When it comes to design, form should follow function. Postcard design though is a stylish way of communicating your marketing message with your customers. Make sure that your primary function involves creating a strong impact with four color graphics and photographs. more...
Promotional products offer long-term benefits, such as motivation and recognition, that extend way beyond the idea of goodwill.
Years ago, when companies purchased promotional items, there was often a feeling of bribery attached to the gift. The idea was, I'm giving this to you so that when you need something, you will come to me for it - sort of an understanding of an obligation down the road. In a sense, it was a way to establish "goodwill" with a business partner.
Today, businesses are smarter. Promotional products are no longer just thought of in terms of the goodwill they yield, but in the solutions they provide. Businesses are no longer willing to just spend on advertising, every penny that is expended has to be calculated to produce a return on investment.
This doesn't mean that companies don't have goodwill in mind when deciding how to spend their advertising budget, it's just that goodwill is not enough. Goodwill is the constant. It's always a part of it. It is the one basic starting point for every promotion.
If you give a promotional item with a basic message, the goodwill is the basic starting point. A program is nothing more than getting the particulars in place to get the message delivered.
Getting that message delivered cost efficiently is where promotional products work best. All other advertising involves waste. Promotional products are a targeted medium so the goodwill and the message get to the very person for whom it was intended.
If half of your advertising was wasted, then that means the half that did get to the potential customer has a heavier burden on it to meet the goal of the return on investment. With promotional products, since most can be directed, the burden of the return is far less.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big.