Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen in black box and imprint your logo on Ball pen with light and stylus/tip.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Two-colour carpenter's pencil
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened
- Imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Black pencil with coloured detail or Pencil.
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Tantalizing Taglines - Going STEADY With Your Slogan Taglines romance your prospects using charm, brevity, and wit. But good taglines also do the important work of nibbling into your clients' unconscious and staying there. Is your tagline as charming and hard-working as you are? Try going STEADY with it to find out. more...
Free Advertising For Huge Profits When you run your own small business, or even a major franchise for that matter, your business will always cost you one of two things or both at the same time. These two things are time and money. In cases where you have a lot of money you can spend the money and save yourself time. more...
DRTV - Insider Tactics for Successful Direct Response TV Ads DRTV or direct response television advertising is a rough and tumble business. Conservative estimates reveal that only one in twenty products tested actually turns a profit. But even though no one has a sure-fire formula for success, there are tactics that insiders use to improve their odds for success. Here are a few of them. more...
3 Reasons to Get a Logo for Your Small Business Small business owners are often uneducated when it comes to logo designs and their role and importance in the operation of their business. Why do you need a logo design for your small business? There are mainly 3 reasons that your small business must have a logo. more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
Various Types of Promotional Products There are many different types of promotional products that you might choose to use in your marketing strategies. First of all, the most important aspect to your selected items that you are going to want to think about is what type of business you have, compared to which of the giveaways are going to work bests for you. more...
Referrals - Not Sales Many people try to get rich quickly by jumping on whatever bandwagon is currently being promoted on late night television advertisements. They do this without first understanding the underlying economics of the business they are contemplating. Many work at home enthusiasts quickly crash and burn upon realizing that their dreams will never come to fruition. Becoming an independent contractor who earns money through referrals only is a better way to supplement one's income. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Why Different Is Anything But Bad When Advertising Time and again, most advice columns and expert opinions in marketing always suggest that in order for your business to stand out, you have to be different among the rest. In any business, such as your commercial color printing company, being different is not bad actually, but rather a plus factor to generate more leads to increase your sales. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele.