Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened and imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Black pencil with coloured detail
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pencil
- Imprint your logo on Pencil, miniature and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Wooden pencil with eraser or Flexible pencil with eraser.
Promotional Products As Business Gifts To Clients Promotional gifts are those trinkets, toys and useful items that are given out by companies in an effort to publicize their business, increase their name recognition, attract new customers and increase their sales. They can be used in many different ways, but one of the more common ways is to give them as business gifts to clients. more...
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
How To Use Ebooks To Boost Your Advertising Power Many people still think of book writing and publication as difficult to accomplish and achieve. To some extent, that remains true of the traditional world of paper based publishing. more...
Develop A Great Marketing Strategy - Keeping Your Pace With The Changing Trends Change is an important part of the business world. Everyday, there are new marketing strategies coming up that change the way the world sees a particular product or service. If you want to know how to survive in such a world, this article will give you some tips about how to go about it. more...
This New Talk Fusion Way Of Communicating Has A Lot Of Lethargic Business Owners PETRIFIED! The old ways of doing business continue to become a daily, and over breakfast, phenomena. You think your old ways of making a killing are keeping up with Social Networking, web 2.0 and video emails? Wait. You don't really believe that, do you? more...
Your Marketing Plan - Some Thought-Provoking Questions To Get You Started Are you feeling mystified and intimidated about how to write a marketing plan for your business? This article offers some thought-provoking questions that might be useful discussion-starters (and ones to keep in mind constantly) when you're assessing your current and potential marketing strategies. more...
Why Online Logo Companies Serve Small Business Better? Advertising agencies, the traditional source for logo development, approach the process of logo development from a viewpoint that is different from that of an online logo company. With ad agencies, the logo is comparable to a side dish served as part of a comprehensive advertising campaign meal. With an online logo design company, logo development is the entrée. more...
A Professional Logo Design is Valuable to a Small Business Imagine doing business without your most important tool: a computer, your knowledge, your personal assistant, or the telephone. You sit, unable to work. Without that tool, your company's future success would be in danger. more...
Clever Direct Mail Formats That Can Lower Costs or Increase Profits Your creative options in direct mail marketing are virtually endless. And while the standard envelope package is usually considered the most effective, there are plenty of other formats you can test. Often an alternate format will increase response. But even if your response ends up being lower, many formats let you deliver your message at a reduced cost while maintaining enough response to offset the difference and give you more net profit. Here are a few format ideas. more...
Flyers That Kick Butt There are three things you should do to create full color flyers that accomplish the goals you have set out to do. In order for you to improve on your flyer printing ads, the first thing you have to do is to change your headline. You know why? more...
You probably personally use at least one every day - maybe that mug you drink your coffee from or the calendar you used to schedule meetings or the sweatshirt you wore this weekend. Everyone has at some time been given something with a logo on it.
That's because promotional products are powerful tools that can solve your marketing, public relations and internal problems and motivate your targets, be they consumers, businesses, volunteers, benefactors, employees, communities, etc., toward your objectives and enable you to achieve your goals.
What "promotional products" means
Different terms you'll hear for promotional products
How promotional products are purchased
What's in the future?
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea.