Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Pencil, miniature and imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Flexible pencil with eraser
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Flexible pencil with eraser
- Imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Drawing set in recyclable box or Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs.
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Various Types of Promotional Products There are many different types of promotional products that you might choose to use in your marketing strategies. First of all, the most important aspect to your selected items that you are going to want to think about is what type of business you have, compared to which of the giveaways are going to work bests for you. more...
Small Business Advertising Requires A Long Term Plan Any advertising campaign takes some time to bear results. Therefore there is a tendency among owners of small businesses to get easily discouraged when their marketing and advertising strategies do not bear fruit. However, as a small business you must understand that a lot of things need to be modified and improved on if you think it is not working for your business. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
The Secret Society of Traffic and Conversion - Exposed! Part II Okay, so in part 1 of my article, I covered fundamental #1 to making friends with the internet marketing giants and getting them on your side. Now let's move on to the next four fundamentals you should adhere to in order to make the best of your marketing seminars. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
What's In a Name Tag - Firstly Your Company's Brand Image Today's name tags have far more to do with promoting businesses and brands than they have to do with names. Front-and-center, name badges are at eye-level with customers. This makes them hard to miss and a perfect vehicle to call attention to corporate logos and a company's brand image. more...
Varieties of Promotional Umbrellas Online Among the vast plethora of items and advertising gifts available in the market these days, promotional umbrellas are in fashion especially in the United Kingdom because of the extraordinary features suiting every individual's needs. Personalised umbrellas are commodities of utmost importance and required by people in their daily lives. The unique features and functionality of customised umbrellas make them a very good choice as gifts and business organisations and individual business men find them proficient means of marketing and advertising their brand name, products and services. more...
How To Best Utilize Giveaways At Trade Shows Avoid adding to useless piles of promotional items at trade shows. Be your own booth and refer to this article to put your company ahead by best utilizing your giveaways. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour.