Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen in black box and imprint your logo on Ball pen with light and stylus/tip.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Two-colour carpenter's pencil
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened
- Imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Black pencil with coloured detail or Pencil.
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
Branding For People Ford is differentiated from other car companies by its promise of safety and sustainability. McDonald's is synonymous with fast food. For more than a century, branding has been used to build up strong, lasting relationships with customers, and even today, branding continues to offer those same benefits. more...
Business Gifts - A Great Deal We all know that a good deal of doing business involves charming our contacts. You want as many contacts on your side as possible because contacts can bring new contacts and opportunities your way. more...
Large Canvas Prints - Dominate the Marketing Field There's no big secret in turning your marketing ads into consumer magnets. The ideas you need to inspire you are already out in the open. Large canvas prints are effective way to pull your target towards your business. more...
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
Promotional Products As Business Gifts For Staff You'll find a great deal of advice about choosing the appropriate business gifts for clients and important business connections, but far less is said about choosing business gifts for your staff. This is quite an oversight when you consider that your staff is among your most important business connections in the world of business. more...
Digital Signage - Menu Boards And Posters Menu boards and posters come to life with a little imagination and digital signage. Prices have dropped to the point that LCD posters are cost competitive with traditional light boxes. Digital posters can display several messages in the same space and enhance the message with motion and time of day preferences. more...
The Direct Marketing Manager's Dream Come True - Variable Graphics with True Offset Quality What is Digital Offset Printing? How Does it Supercharge Your Direct Marketing Campaigns? How Long Has This Been Around? WYSIWYG Proofing - Blow Your Customers Away! more...
Develop A Great Marketing Strategy - Keeping Your Pace With The Changing Trends Change is an important part of the business world. Everyday, there are new marketing strategies coming up that change the way the world sees a particular product or service. If you want to know how to survive in such a world, this article will give you some tips about how to go about it. more...
Recession Marketing Part 4 - Radio Marketing Last time, we talked about the emotional appeal of advertising on TV. This time, we'll talk about a great way to educate your customers on your products or services: Radio Marketing. In the recent SIMM 11 study conducted by BIGresearch, it was shown that 44. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique.