Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ballpen with soft grip and imprint your logo on Ballpen with metallic barrel.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Mechanical pencil
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Ballpen with metal trim
- Imprint your logo on Writing set in box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ballpen with a matching case or Writing set in wooden box.
Corporate Gift Branding - Do You Need To Use Corporate Gifts to Brand Your Company If you are in business, do you need to use corporate gifts as a marketing channel to increase the brand awareness of your company? Frankly speaking, corporate gift is an ideal marketing channel that all marketers should consider including it to their overall marketing plans... more...
Direct Mail Continuity Plan For Auto Dealers Using the Internet Direct mail works with the right headline and the right offer. Direct mail works even better when you can combine mail with the internet. Sending out your direct mail with a follow up opt-in email can help insure a better response to whatever you are offering. more...
Joint Venture - Research and Analysis Joint venture is the emerging global trend these days but before stepping in any industry, some things need to be kept in mind. This article gives you the idea about the research involved in Joint Venture. more...
Create Headlines That Live Up To The Times Believe it. Headlines are practically the first group of words that your clients and potential customers will see when they browse your poster printing pieces. It is a powerful bunch of words that can dramatically enhance your marketing collateral, or make them fail miserably. more...
How To Get Your Offer To 10,000 Qualified Prospects For Free Nothing gives you a better return on investment than direct mail marketing; it doesn't matter what product or service you sell. You can make all the initial phone calls in the world and not come out ahead as you would with a great sales letter. Why not get your direct mail marketing program started free of charge? Here's how to do it. more...
Tracking Customer Data For Advertising Success Needless to say that advertising plays a major role in the running of any business. And as time goes on, there has been a trend where marketing and advertising is aspects which are getting more and more aggressive, needless to say, innovative. The key however to effective marketing and advertising is to be subtle. Yes, that's right. Once a marketer comes across as desperate to sell his products, the whole purpose of advertising gets lost. The latest trend that has emerged in advertising is to keep a track of your customers. This not only forms a basis for study and analysis of your marketing policies, but it also lets the businessman plan his strategy according to the results that emerge out of this exercise. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
Are You Communicating Your Greatness? What's Your Personal Brand? To get into your greatness, you must consistently communicate your authenticity. That which is genuine, distinctive and valuable about you. There are People Brands that you know and might want to emulate. There are brands that you might choose not to be. more...
It's Not As Much About Perfecting Your Tag Line As It Is Enhancing Your Bottom Line Investing in your brand is integral to increasing the market value of your company. Brand building is not an expense. It's an investment. more...
Promotional products offer long-term benefits, such as motivation and recognition, that extend way beyond the idea of goodwill.
Years ago, when companies purchased promotional items, there was often a feeling of bribery attached to the gift. The idea was, I'm giving this to you so that when you need something, you will come to me for it - sort of an understanding of an obligation down the road. In a sense, it was a way to establish "goodwill" with a business partner.
Today, businesses are smarter. Promotional products are no longer just thought of in terms of the goodwill they yield, but in the solutions they provide. Businesses are no longer willing to just spend on advertising, every penny that is expended has to be calculated to produce a return on investment.
This doesn't mean that companies don't have goodwill in mind when deciding how to spend their advertising budget, it's just that goodwill is not enough. Goodwill is the constant. It's always a part of it. It is the one basic starting point for every promotion.
If you give a promotional item with a basic message, the goodwill is the basic starting point. A program is nothing more than getting the particulars in place to get the message delivered.
Getting that message delivered cost efficiently is where promotional products work best. All other advertising involves waste. Promotional products are a targeted medium so the goodwill and the message get to the very person for whom it was intended.
If half of your advertising was wasted, then that means the half that did get to the potential customer has a heavier burden on it to meet the goal of the return on investment. With promotional products, since most can be directed, the burden of the return is far less.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea.