Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Art set in a pencil shaped case, 48 pcs and imprint your logo on Zipped pencil.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Pencil case
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Unsharpened pencil with digits 0 to 9 designs, assorted mix
- Imprint your logo on Pencil with tiger, ladybird, mouse, frog and cow designs and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Art set in wooden box, 67 pcs or Ball pen with soft grip.
The Big Idea - Do You Have One, Do You Need One? For over 40 years, the big idea has been the overriding marketing goal of the traditional, creative advertising agency. But the world of advertising and branding is changing rapidly, and the question now arises: is the big idea of old now not a bit clunky and out-of-date. more...
What a Sample Sales Letter Should Look Like Many people do not realize that using a sales letter is a great way to enhance your business. If you use this technique correctly you will find that it can make a big difference in the success of your business. A well written sales letter can convince just about anyone they can benefit from what you have to offer. more...
Advertising When The Time Is Right There are so many tips and suggestions when it comes to having the right advertising for your business, or what you can do to maximize your marketing campaign. Whether online or offline, sources are rich with advice and recommendations on how you can better improve your promotional ads. Most would be talking about how to increase response to your marketing materials; or how to choose the right postcard printing company for example. more...
Postcard Printing Need Not Be Expensive I know. This has always been the problem when you are in business, especially if you're a small one at that. Budget. Finances. Resources. Call them in any other name you want, you still have a limited amount to consider when doing your marketing campaign. You're probably thinking how the hell you'd be able to stretch your money to accommodate the best marketing strategy ever to grow your business. more...
Corporate Gift Branding - Do You Need To Use Corporate Gifts to Brand Your Company If you are in business, do you need to use corporate gifts as a marketing channel to increase the brand awareness of your company? Frankly speaking, corporate gift is an ideal marketing channel that all marketers should consider including it to their overall marketing plans... more...
A Few Simple Rules for Small Business Logos If you're asking yourself if your small business can afford a logo, ask yourself this question... What identifies your business better than a well-designed logo? more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Optimizing Your Direct Mail Campaigns If you were forced to choose only one sure marketing strategy for getting your marketing message to your new and future customers, as well as to your existing customers, you would do well to consider direct mail. Direct mail is one of the most effective, dependable and convenient ways to get in front of a highly targeted market that has the ability to purchase what you are offering. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion.