Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened and imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Black pencil with coloured detail
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pencil
- Imprint your logo on Pencil, miniature and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Wooden pencil with eraser or Flexible pencil with eraser.
Promotional Gifts - The Ideal Choice Time and again, it has been proved that promotional gifts are an ideal way to promote your business. When supported with an aggressive marketing campaign they can result in providing the company with that all important competitive edge. They make existing and potential clients happy and bring back those whom you have lost to the competition. Not only this, they are great for brand recognitions, have great recall capacity and are great ways to communicate your message to your target audience. more...
Printed Advertising Is Here To Stay Newsflash! Print ads, whether you like it or not, are here to stay. Time has proven that it's not just like a fashion trend that comes and goes with the changing of the season. more...
How To Generate Leads With Postcards Businesses need to generate leads in order to survive. There are many different methods to generate leads, some more effective than others. Businesses owner know that creative advertising catches the attention of prospective clients, however, coming up with the most creative methods can be challenging at times. more...
Business Gifts - Occasions to Recognize Nearly all businesses give business gifts on the holidays, but they miss out on the potential benefits of recognizing other, more personal occasions, with business promotional gifts. There are many times throughout the year when you can further a relationship by recognizing an event or occasion with a gift or token of acknowledgement. This is especially true in business to business relationships. Here are just a few of the many business occasions that you can recognize with corporate gifts. more...
Business Gifts - Thinking Outside The Box Business gifts are an excellent way to cement relationships with clients and associates, if they're chosen well. That point is hammered home to those responsible for maintaining company relationships, and most people are very careful when choosing promotional gifts. more...
Logo - An Identity For Your Company A logo is the main identity for your company. A logo cannot be changed often. Spend quality time to generate a logo that can be put on all mediums for advertising. It should not be complicated. more...
Why Building A Personal Brand Is Good For You And Good For Business! Advertisement is the best way to get noticed. And it is impossible to advertise without a brand. To get noticed and carve a niche in the market companies and personalities create their brands. Generic businesses and practitioners do not have an identity or recognition. Therefore they do not have any referrals or repeat business. Branding gives you or your business recognition. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
Need More Customers? Here's Some Ideas That Just Might Work For You Customers, they're a pain - who needs them? YOU DO! What new strategies are out there? What has the internet done for customer acquisition? How many strategies should I have? more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign.