Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen in black box and imprint your logo on Ball pen with light and stylus/tip.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Two-colour carpenter's pencil
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened
- Imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Black pencil with coloured detail or Pencil.
6 Tips on Making and Using Your Logo A logo won't help customers re-locate you on the web, but it will make you memorable. If you are gifted at graphic design, you have really no excuse not to have one. If you can barely draw a stick person, you really have no excuse not to have one. more...
What's In a Name Tag - Firstly Your Company's Brand Image Today's name tags have far more to do with promoting businesses and brands than they have to do with names. Front-and-center, name badges are at eye-level with customers. This makes them hard to miss and a perfect vehicle to call attention to corporate logos and a company's brand image. more...
Why Building A Personal Brand Is Good For You And Good For Business! Advertisement is the best way to get noticed. And it is impossible to advertise without a brand. To get noticed and carve a niche in the market companies and personalities create their brands. Generic businesses and practitioners do not have an identity or recognition. Therefore they do not have any referrals or repeat business. Branding gives you or your business recognition. more...
Logo Design for Non-Designers The main purpose of this article is to help non-designers understand the logo design process, general terms, requirements and things to remember when ordering a logo. When you decided that your company needs a logo you need to think if you need a completely new logo or redesign the old one (of course, if you have it) before searching for a designer. Redesign of the existing logo is often cheaper than design of a new logo. more...
Reasons for Email Program's Failure In today's cut-throat competitive business environment, effective and useful email programs can be really important and there is a constant need to redesign an overall marketing effort. However, it is very true that the success of any effort is entirely depended on the quality of the leads produced and on the way you have communicated it with your potential prospects. By following a really applicable program, you can get real advantages of serving your purposes to maximum effect. more...
Promotional Gifts Break New Ground There are many things that you can do with promotional items and gifts that you wouldn't be able to do without them. First of all, such products are great because no matter what you are doing, no matter what your company is into, you can find a way to reach more people than you could ever reach regularly. more...
Newsletters That Get Attention - 10 Simple Steps For Small Businesses A newsletter can be a key part of the marketing plan of a small business--but only if it gets read. Follow these ten rules, and your newsletter will definitely be read--even anticipated--and get the results you want. more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Straight Talk On Direct Response Marketing Free went the way of the disco, so stop with the free offers. Even if you are truly giving something away for free, the chance that your customers will believe you is slim to none. So, when constructing your offer, stay honest, stay true, and stay believable. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items.