Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened and imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Black pencil with coloured detail
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pencil
- Imprint your logo on Pencil, miniature and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Wooden pencil with eraser or Flexible pencil with eraser.
A Web-Branding Blueprint For The Experience Economy We are all aware of how modern economies have grown from agricultural, to industrial, and on to the information-based, but where do we stand now? Is the information economy dead and if so what's replaced it? more...
How To Get Your Offer To 10,000 Qualified Prospects For Free Nothing gives you a better return on investment than direct mail marketing; it doesn't matter what product or service you sell. You can make all the initial phone calls in the world and not come out ahead as you would with a great sales letter. Why not get your direct mail marketing program started free of charge? Here's how to do it. more...
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
It's All In The Name - Brand Identity And Promotional Products Having a familiar, recognisable brand is priceless in consumer culture and really can't be underestimated. Given a choice between a 'known' brand and a new brand, a consumer will invariably go with the one they are familiar with. Using branding on promotional items such as mugs and pens is a good way of getting a company name into the public domain. more...
The Magic of Super Bowl Ads For some, the Super Bowl commercials are more interesting than the big game. Here are some quick tips on what you can take away from the communication techniques of the spots. more...
Making A Name For Yourself - Branding Your Business And Becoming Popular What's in a name? Quite a lot, actually--but it's also in how your business looks that makes them remember you. Nowadays, people are more visual creatures than ever. With all the competition out there, you're going to want to stand out. more...
Advertising with Promotional Umbrellas Is Much Cheaper Than Radio Advertising The importance of advertising in this highly competitive market is something that cannot be ruled out. Every business whether big or small needs to advertise its business in some way or the other. With the growth of advertising as a full-fledged industry the number of advertising mediums available to the user is numerous. From the simple and inexpensive handbill to the more expensive television commercials, you can deploy them all for your business. more...
Avoid Print Ad Mistakes With These 9 Last-Minute Advertising Checkups Print ads offer a simplicity and elegance of form that are hard to match. But these very qualities often lead to problems in the advertising creative process. Here are a few ways to get some perspective and double-check an ad before you place it: more...
Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you.