Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened and imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Black pencil with coloured detail
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pencil
- Imprint your logo on Pencil, miniature and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Wooden pencil with eraser or Flexible pencil with eraser.
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
Winning Postcard Printing Tips for Result-Oriented Campaigns Postcard marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing that is extremely functional. It is so easy to begin with, easy to manage and you can easily send them out. more...
6 Promotional Postcard Projects for Your Direct-Mail-Marketing When it comes to design, form should follow function. Postcard design though is a stylish way of communicating your marketing message with your customers. Make sure that your primary function involves creating a strong impact with four color graphics and photographs. more...
Market Place The country is our market place, announce your self to the country. You are special and you have a special product to offer. What sound system are you using to announce your product? more...
Business Gifts - Secure New Customers Customer is the king of the market. If they are content in the market, then only market will exist. Business gifts allow organisations to welcome new products, show gratitude to existing ones, and attract potential clients. Gifts with company name or logo imprinted in it consciously or unconsciously remain in the mind of the customers. more...
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
How to Slash The Cost of Printed Sales & Marketing Material What's the best file format to use? Do all printing companies use the same design software? What's the most important question to ask your printer? Are files from my PC OK to send to my printer? What is JPEG short for? more...
Many Color And Design Options Of Promotional Umbrellas Among the wide range of advertising gifts, promotional umbrellas are one of the hottest picks and most organisations and business enterprises make use of personalised umbrellas because of their universal utility and functionality in daily lives. Where almost all business houses in the United Kingdom opt for customised umbrellas for their business promotion, you need to choose something unique and novel in your company's promotional umbrella to stand out in the competition. Personalised umbrellas are available in the market in many colour and design options. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Advertising With Attitude Every person has an attitude. Same holds true for business organizations. Your company too has an attitude and it is very imperative to express your attitude to your customers. And, there is no better way than using promotional umbrellas to do it. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways.