Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pens & Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pens & Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pens & Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pens & Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pens & Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pens & Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pens & Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pens & Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil "doctor", unsharpened and imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Black pencil with coloured detail
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pencil
- Imprint your logo on Pencil, miniature and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Wooden pencil with eraser or Flexible pencil with eraser.
DRTV - Insider Tactics for Successful Direct Response TV Ads DRTV or direct response television advertising is a rough and tumble business. Conservative estimates reveal that only one in twenty products tested actually turns a profit. But even though no one has a sure-fire formula for success, there are tactics that insiders use to improve their odds for success. Here are a few of them. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Golfers Golf is extremely popular among the rich and the famous. Businessmen, top mangers and executives, celebrities often de-stress themselves by playing a game of golf. Selecting the perfect promotional item for the elite section of the society is a very tedious job. more...
Buying the Perfect Business Gifts Have you ever been in a quandary about what kinds of business gifts to buy? Don't fret, anyone who has ever had to make these decisions has been in the same quandary and knows exactly how you feel. This article is going to give your some ideas to use to help you in deciding what your company or organisation will give as a business corporate gift. more...
Re-Branding A Health Care Delivery Facility A tertiary care cardiac health care facility which had been functional for the last one decade and doing good business observed a static pattern in its revenue stream even though the hospital was having ninety percent occupancy (an impressive figure by the industry standards) - even with such high occupancy rates, the hospital was unable to scale up its revenues, which triggered the alarms for the management. From the onset, the apparent problem was the static revenue stream in spite of average ninety percent occupancy - this symptom called for further probing, to diagnose the root cause. more...
Tracking Customer Data For Advertising Success Needless to say that advertising plays a major role in the running of any business. And as time goes on, there has been a trend where marketing and advertising is aspects which are getting more and more aggressive, needless to say, innovative. The key however to effective marketing and advertising is to be subtle. Yes, that's right. Once a marketer comes across as desperate to sell his products, the whole purpose of advertising gets lost. The latest trend that has emerged in advertising is to keep a track of your customers. This not only forms a basis for study and analysis of your marketing policies, but it also lets the businessman plan his strategy according to the results that emerge out of this exercise. more...
Build A Brand Make A Successful Business Company logo design should be paralleled to company's brand identity. Branding is of high priority for companies of all sizes in today's hyper-competitive market. more...
Designing A Logo For Promotional Products One of the most common mistake an artist or graphic designer makes when designing a logo, is not giving much thought to where the logo will be used. In this article I will give you tips on what to look out for when designing a logo. These tips will save you money further down the line, and in some instance, a lot of money. more...
How Much Should You Spend On Your Advertising Budget? So how much money do you think you need to spend in your ad budget? This can be a very tough question, however I can only let you in on some rules about spending your money. In the end it is your business and your money that is being spent. more...
Which Kind of Logo Do You Need for Your Business? A logotype is a logo with letters and no other design elements. Symbol logos, on the other hand, are logos that include a graphical element: a building, an illustration, an arch, a circle etc.,. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion.