Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Drawing set in recyclable box and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Zipped pencil case set
- Imprint your logo on Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as School set in box or Pencil set in box, 6 pcs.
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Are You Getting The Most Out Of Your Business Cards? This is often the mistake made by most business owners when they create their business cards - they always forget about the back side. Full color business cards, even those done by professional business card printing companies and paid for expensively, are considered a waste when you forget the back side. Not only that, you also waste your opportunity to promote more effectively by letting that available space go empty. more...
Business Gifts - Thinking Outside The Box Business gifts are an excellent way to cement relationships with clients and associates, if they're chosen well. That point is hammered home to those responsible for maintaining company relationships, and most people are very careful when choosing promotional gifts. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
Proven Testing Strategies for Better Direct Marketing Results One of the central strengths of direct marketing is your ability to test, calculate the results, and make adjustments to boost profits and lower costs. And no matter how creative your company or ads might be, you must approach the testing process with logic and discipline. Here are a few tips for getting the full value out of your tests in any medium, including direct mail, print, and broadcast. more...
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
Canvas Printing - Portray Your Thoughts in Bigger Format Since vibrant images and prints are considered as the most essential things for making any occasion or place more delighting, people are searching for new ways to make their home or special occasion livelier with relevant pictures. In fact, images can be used everywhere and for solving every purpose. Be it home decoration or business promotion, images are the best way to portray your best feelings or business approach. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion.