Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
6 Reasons Why Publicity Is More Powerful Than Paid Advertising The following 6 reasons why publicity is more powerful than paid advertising came out of a discussion that I had last night with the #1 authority on generating massive publicity for your business, Paul Hartunian. For people who are currently paying for advertising, this will be an eye opening article and will helpfully steer you in a better direction. more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
Business Gifts - A Great Deal We all know that a good deal of doing business involves charming our contacts. You want as many contacts on your side as possible because contacts can bring new contacts and opportunities your way. more...
Discover And Unlock Your Money Making Niche Within The Insurance Industry When we all start out in the Insurance Industry, we are excited, eyes open wide, eager to pick the brains of every person we come in contact with. We are armed with just enough information about every type of protective policy and investment to be dangerous. Our first real meeting with our Sales Manager is a brainstorming session to figure out who to network, who to call, basically how to get you in front of as many people as possible, so that you may put all your new found knowledge to the test and hopefully stumble. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
7 Additional Services You Should Look for in a Printing Company Working with a printing company will give you more than just wonderful prints; it will actually speed up your learning curve when it comes to marketing. Commercial printers have a long history of experience with working with small businesses and marketing materials. In fact, they may understand your advertising materials better than you do and give valuable suggestions to size specifications, materials, and even help you with the design. more...
Business Gifts - Expose Your Company Name to Potential Clients As we all know that success is the main goal for all business organisations. This can only be achieved by good relations with the people related to this company. Keeping these people happy is the most important task. more...
Possible Questions to Guide You in Your Printing Specifications When working with your marketing materials and deciding between digital and offset printing, among a host of other choices, it pays to sit back and analyze your needs. Even when you choose to print offset, there are still so many options to choose from. The irony of choices is that limitless possibilities can be as limiting. more...
The Magic of Super Bowl Ads For some, the Super Bowl commercials are more interesting than the big game. Here are some quick tips on what you can take away from the communication techniques of the spots. more...
Energize Your Guarantee - 13 Easy Ways to Power Up Your Direct Mail When you create a direct mail package, do you drop in a standard guarantee at the last minute out of habit or because it's company policy? This is a mistake. A guarantee can be one of your most powerful selling tools. It's proof that you're reputable. It helps lower perceived risk. And it almost always boosts your response if used properly. So here are some tips to power-up your guarantee and make it work for you. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea.