Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
The Signs of Success - Profitable Offline Advertising Have you ever wondered what is one of the best forms of advertising offline? Find out here and be ready to be suprised. more...
What The Zombie Horde Can Teach You About Target Marketing If you're fighting zombies, shrapnel-throwing land mines, eye-burning tear gas, napalm, silly putty and tactical air strikes are all wasteful and just about useless. The only way you can stop a zombie is to destroy its brain. And the bast way to do that? A single bullet from a single gun. Or a good stab with a sharp stick. more...
Persistence Is Key I guess the most important question for businesses is how to get massive sales right away - not only massive but quick sales as well. This is easily said than done. To achieve this, there are three important things that a business person or an entrepreneur should posses: dedication, persistence and most especially hard work. more...
Employer Branding - The Secret to Attracting Job Applicants It's the key to finding and retaining employees in today's hotly contested labour market. IBM uses it. So does L'Oreal, Deloitte, American Express, Starbucks, Research in Motion and Intel. Quite simply, people want to work for them. But why? What is their secret? more...
Why Animated Commercials Rock and 'Live' Adverts Don't There is actually an increasing trend for businesses to gravitate towards using animation for their commercials, and for good reason too. This article discusses some of the more popular reasons why business marketers are doing that and will hopefully give you an insight. more...
Small Business Advertising Requires A Long Term Plan Any advertising campaign takes some time to bear results. Therefore there is a tendency among owners of small businesses to get easily discouraged when their marketing and advertising strategies do not bear fruit. However, as a small business you must understand that a lot of things need to be modified and improved on if you think it is not working for your business. more...
Tips on Creating Your Business Logo Business logos are for any business that wants to present a professional image and work on establishing customer recognition. Your logo works for you on your business cards, business stationery, invoices and receipts, and, of course, your advertising. If you have a web site, your logo should be on every page of your site. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for All Age Promotional umbrellas emerge as a preferred choice when it comes to selecting promotional items which target people of all ages. Without doubt, promotional umbrellas are a step ahead than regular promotional items. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item.