Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Flexible pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Drawing set in recyclable box
- Imprint your logo on Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Zipped pencil case set or Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs.
Business & Marketing - Writing a Killer Advertisement Writing a great business advert is not difficult if you remember to try and incorporate key words and phrases that help to sell. Most people do not like reading adverts so it is important that you grab their attention right away so that they are compelled to click on your marketing material and read more. more...
How To Measure Your Direct Marketing Results If you want to measure your direct marketing results but you don't know where to start, in today's market, there are three most common ways to do it. Not only can you know which of your marketing campaigns really work to your advantage, but you also get to increase your sales in the process. more...
From Beach to Street Looking back into the roots of streetwear, where the lifestyle came from and when its defining moment of creation was, Shawn Stussy is the name that appears prevalent. Shawn Stussy started his trade as a local surfboard shaper of Laguna Beach in California. He used his own logo on his surfboard designs, which he shaped until 1980, when he first printed his logo on to tee shirts. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
5 Ways to Use Inkjet Printers for Large Format Printing Inkjet printing may sound suspiciously like your home printer, and in fact it does use the same science but still with a different and more modern technology. Commercial printing companies use heavy duty printers that have different inks and are capable of printing photographic quality images in more materials. With commercial printers, you can expect higher quality output, in much larger sizes, and in a variety of materials. more...
A Few Simple Rules for Small Business Logos If you're asking yourself if your small business can afford a logo, ask yourself this question... What identifies your business better than a well-designed logo? more...
4 Tips for Successful Product Marketing When it comes to product marketing, everyone thinks they are an expert, but few can produce results. Why is this so? Most of the problem comes from marketing books, seminars, and courses that detract from the heart of marketing: translating features into benefits. Much of today's marketing is based on product hype . However, the simple truth of the matter is that people buy things to gain pleasure or avoid some sort of pain. It is critical to understand this as it is the supporting motivation for every purchase no matter how little or large it may be. Think about the last two items you purchased. Why did you buy them? You can boil every purchase down to gaining pleasure or avoiding pain. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for All Age Promotional umbrellas emerge as a preferred choice when it comes to selecting promotional items which target people of all ages. Without doubt, promotional umbrellas are a step ahead than regular promotional items. more...
Employer Branding - The Secret to Attracting Job Applicants It's the key to finding and retaining employees in today's hotly contested labour market. IBM uses it. So does L'Oreal, Deloitte, American Express, Starbucks, Research in Motion and Intel. Quite simply, people want to work for them. But why? What is their secret? more...
The Queen of Talk Shows - Oprah Winfrey Knows How to Build Her Brand! In the modern world the one name that comes to the mind instantly in personal branding is that of - Oprah Winfrey. She is a super brand with a Midas touch. Whatever she touches turns in to gold. She picks up a book and reviews it on her show...zoom... up goes the sales of the book the next day and in a week the book hits the best seller list. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways.