Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
Promotional Umbrellas - Brand at Beach People love spending time on beaches. A beach offers good advertising opportunities for marketing as more people can be covered in less time and at low cost. With promotional umbrellas you can successfully show your brands at beach. more...
Varieties of Promotional Umbrellas Online Among the vast plethora of items and advertising gifts available in the market these days, promotional umbrellas are in fashion especially in the United Kingdom because of the extraordinary features suiting every individual's needs. Personalised umbrellas are commodities of utmost importance and required by people in their daily lives. The unique features and functionality of customised umbrellas make them a very good choice as gifts and business organisations and individual business men find them proficient means of marketing and advertising their brand name, products and services. more...
Tradeshow Giveaways - Tips To Make Your Business Remembered Your business is probably one of the most important things to you, right? Some people feel like it is similar to a child - wanting to do anything possible to nurture it and help it grow. You invest so much time and money into owning a business, of course you want others to remember and value it too! Using tradeshow giveaways is a very useful tool if you do it right. You must be creative when thinking of what you want to give out. Here are some tradeshow giveaway ideas that are resourceful and distinctive. more...
What The Zombie Horde Can Teach You About Target Marketing If you're fighting zombies, shrapnel-throwing land mines, eye-burning tear gas, napalm, silly putty and tactical air strikes are all wasteful and just about useless. The only way you can stop a zombie is to destroy its brain. And the bast way to do that? A single bullet from a single gun. Or a good stab with a sharp stick. more...
Direct Mail Marketing That Prospects Will Actually Respond To In this time of fierce business competition, tapping into your local target demographic can be difficult. Direct mail seems like a good idea at first, but how many boring envelopes will you have to send out just get one person's attention? more...
Promotional Gift Suppliers - What To Look For There are so many things that business owners need to look for when they are choosing their promotional gifts suppliers. All of the current promotional gift suppliers are not created equal and offer varying products at differing levels of quality. So, when the person who is in charge of purchasing promotional items goes looking for one or more suppliers for a business, here are some items that should be looked at carefully. more...
Artist Mailing Lists - Secrets for Knowing How to Use Mailing Lists Effectively for Your Art Career Your mailing list - something unique to you and your career - is the primary tool you use to share your art with the world. Sharing in a sincere and enthusiastic manner is much easier and much more effective than trying to sell using sales-speak. more...
Newsletters That Get Attention - 10 Simple Steps For Small Businesses A newsletter can be a key part of the marketing plan of a small business--but only if it gets read. Follow these ten rules, and your newsletter will definitely be read--even anticipated--and get the results you want. more...
From Beach to Street Looking back into the roots of streetwear, where the lifestyle came from and when its defining moment of creation was, Shawn Stussy is the name that appears prevalent. Shawn Stussy started his trade as a local surfboard shaper of Laguna Beach in California. He used his own logo on his surfboard designs, which he shaped until 1980, when he first printed his logo on to tee shirts. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items.