Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wooden pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Black pencil with coloured detail.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Pencil
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pencil, miniature
- Imprint your logo on Wooden pencil with eraser and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Flexible pencil with eraser or Flexible pencil with eraser.
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
Discover And Unlock Your Money Making Niche Within The Insurance Industry When we all start out in the Insurance Industry, we are excited, eyes open wide, eager to pick the brains of every person we come in contact with. We are armed with just enough information about every type of protective policy and investment to be dangerous. Our first real meeting with our Sales Manager is a brainstorming session to figure out who to network, who to call, basically how to get you in front of as many people as possible, so that you may put all your new found knowledge to the test and hopefully stumble. more...
The 5×5 Secret Rules In Design And Advertising - Part 1 - Basic Rules Some people are born creative. They slop over with insightful bubbles and always come up with a brand new and ground-breaking idea. But what makes a creative person a good designer? What matters is your ability to produce. Creativity alone is highly valuable, agreed, but what if you can't turn it into something of true value? more...
How To Give Away Free Vacations as Business Incentives Never underestimate the power of a free gift, and the fact that most internet searches include the word 'free'. Learn how to use free vacation certificates as business incentives and your business will prosper. more...
It's Not As Much About Perfecting Your Tag Line As It Is Enhancing Your Bottom Line Investing in your brand is integral to increasing the market value of your company. Brand building is not an expense. It's an investment. more...
Are Brands Just A Quality Symbol In Customers View? This article talks about the concept of brand as a whole and how it affects your business. The brand is a very important part of your business and if you have a brand that people trust, you have won half the battle immediately. Read on to find more about brand and brand value. more...
How to Slash The Cost of Printed Sales & Marketing Material What's the best file format to use? Do all printing companies use the same design software? What's the most important question to ask your printer? Are files from my PC OK to send to my printer? What is JPEG short for? more...
Persistence Is Key I guess the most important question for businesses is how to get massive sales right away - not only massive but quick sales as well. This is easily said than done. To achieve this, there are three important things that a business person or an entrepreneur should posses: dedication, persistence and most especially hard work. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.