Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
Statistical Success - Brutal Strength and Recognition of Power Are you satisfied with the recognition your company gets in the market place? How about branding for effective identification? Could you recognize your business based on the strength of your brand? Let's see if a little focused marketing can help your business be more recognizable. more...
Develop A Great Marketing Strategy - Keeping Your Pace With The Changing Trends Change is an important part of the business world. Everyday, there are new marketing strategies coming up that change the way the world sees a particular product or service. If you want to know how to survive in such a world, this article will give you some tips about how to go about it. more...
Business Gifts - Occasions to Recognize Nearly all businesses give business gifts on the holidays, but they miss out on the potential benefits of recognizing other, more personal occasions, with business promotional gifts. There are many times throughout the year when you can further a relationship by recognizing an event or occasion with a gift or token of acknowledgement. This is especially true in business to business relationships. Here are just a few of the many business occasions that you can recognize with corporate gifts. more...
Want to Know the Easiest Way to Multiply Your Business Profits? What's Best, Keeping the Old Ones or Getting New Ones? Do You Nurture Your Customers? Are Your Competitors Nurturing Your Customers? Is competition talking to Your Customers Now? more...
Straight Talk On Direct Response Marketing Free went the way of the disco, so stop with the free offers. Even if you are truly giving something away for free, the chance that your customers will believe you is slim to none. So, when constructing your offer, stay honest, stay true, and stay believable. more...
How Much Should You Spend On Your Advertising Budget? So how much money do you think you need to spend in your ad budget? This can be a very tough question, however I can only let you in on some rules about spending your money. In the end it is your business and your money that is being spent. more...
Tips You Can Use To Maximize Your Business Growth If The Economy Turns Down Increase your sales and marketing success, repackage your current offerings with new names and a lower price. Offer an automatic product or service upgrade (in feature or units) with the new name or tie the new offering to a timed date. Increase your price by 20% and offer extended payment terms to make it easier for your buyers to buy. more...
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
The 5×5 Secret Rules In Design And Advertising - Part 1 - Basic Rules Some people are born creative. They slop over with insightful bubbles and always come up with a brand new and ground-breaking idea. But what makes a creative person a good designer? What matters is your ability to produce. Creativity alone is highly valuable, agreed, but what if you can't turn it into something of true value? more...
Promotional Products & Gifts for Estate Agents When the housing market slows down as it seems to be doing now, the business of estate agents gets highly competitive. If your agency is looking at ways to increase sales, viewings and bookings, promotional products have a lot to offer. There are many different ways that estate agents can use such gifts and items to increase listings, entice new buyers and increase the name recognition of their agencies. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates.