Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
In Direct Sales - The Power of Three Can Explode Your Business Tired of low show sales averages? Looking to boost your bookings for your next party? Learn to harness the Power of Three and the Herd Mentality to boost your business to new heights. more...
Tips You Can Use To Maximize Your Business Growth If The Economy Turns Down Increase your sales and marketing success, repackage your current offerings with new names and a lower price. Offer an automatic product or service upgrade (in feature or units) with the new name or tie the new offering to a timed date. Increase your price by 20% and offer extended payment terms to make it easier for your buyers to buy. more...
Advertising Strategies That Work Advertising is a vital part of any successful business or campaign, but in a rapidly changing world, deciding on the best advertising strategy for your particular situation can be daunting. As our society becomes more and more technologically advanced, new advertising options crop up every day, and the most trusted methods of the past become tired and ineffective. With all of the different advertising choices to make, how can you be absolutely sure that the one you pick is going to be exactly what the doctor ordered? more...
How Direct Mail Can Boost Your Networking Efforts You have to market to stay ahead in business today. Even if you live in a small community, marketing plays a big role in making your business creditable. Consumers today are subjected to anywhere from 1800 - 3000 advertising messages per day. more...
Cost-Effective and Un-Wasteful Printing Press Options Do you sometimes print more than what you need? Printing jobs may be costly especially if you're using the wrong method. But how do you know which printing process suits you? Which process is more convenient if you only need small number of prints? more...
Create Direct Mail Envelopes That People Want to Rip Open The envelope is the Rodney Dangerfield of direct mail. It just doesn't get any respect. But the lowly envelope is arguably the single most important part of any direct mail package because if people don't open it, all the more respectable pieces inside are just so much wasted paper. So here are a few ideas to get your envelopes ripped to shreds. more...
Referrals - Not Sales Many people try to get rich quickly by jumping on whatever bandwagon is currently being promoted on late night television advertisements. They do this without first understanding the underlying economics of the business they are contemplating. Many work at home enthusiasts quickly crash and burn upon realizing that their dreams will never come to fruition. Becoming an independent contractor who earns money through referrals only is a better way to supplement one's income. more...
Statistical Success - Brutal Strength and Recognition of Power Are you satisfied with the recognition your company gets in the market place? How about branding for effective identification? Could you recognize your business based on the strength of your brand? Let's see if a little focused marketing can help your business be more recognizable. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 3 Most people feel that the cheapest price is the best, well not so. Some carriers specialize in transporting furniture; some specialize in food product, and some - trade show exhibits. It is for you the exhibitor to choose the best one for your product...trade show booth. more...
Imprinted products are often used to motivate sales teams toward more sales, production workers toward greater efficiency, credit departments toward more collections, etc. But they can also be used as incentives to get store managers to give you better shelf space for your products, dealers to load up on your product so they actually have to push it, consumers to purchase more of your product, delinquent library-card holders to return books and so on.
Employees, customers and vendors are recognised for years of service, performance, volume or frequency of business, etc.
Be it retail, business-to-business, associations ... everyone has a need to draw customers. This may be to your store in general, for a specific promotion, to your tradeshow booth or to your special event.
This might be a client golf outing, industry awards banquet, grand opening, building dedication, open house or anniversary, or you may be sponsoring or co-sponsoring a sporting event, concert, etc. Promotional products serve as thank-you gifts, media attention-getting devices and so on.
Whether it's getting production workers to reduce their number of accidents, drivers to improve their on-the-road record or foremen to ensure that safety procedures are being followed, imprinted products promote the theme and message of safety programs, which can reduce insurance premiums.
Promotional products can be used to garner attention for your new products within the trade and to consumers, by helping to gain media exposure and/or providing replicas that your salesforce can use to demonstrate your new products.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts.