Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
Branding Ideas For Small Businesses Creating your own brand is the first step to having a successful marketing campaign for your business. Brand is everything when it comes to advertising. When you have a brand, you are most likely to be recognized and remembered by your clients, as well as your potential customers. more...
Designing A Logo For Promotional Products One of the most common mistake an artist or graphic designer makes when designing a logo, is not giving much thought to where the logo will be used. In this article I will give you tips on what to look out for when designing a logo. These tips will save you money further down the line, and in some instance, a lot of money. more...
Roll In Customers with Promotional Gifts Promotional gifts are the best way to roll in customers. Business organizations, companies, educational and political institutions make use of them as a marketing and advertising tool. more...
Winning Postcard Printing Tips for Result-Oriented Campaigns Postcard marketing is one of the most cost-effective forms of marketing that is extremely functional. It is so easy to begin with, easy to manage and you can easily send them out. more...
Creating Powerful Newsletter Programs Creating a strong newsletter program for your company can be a dynamic public relations tool that keeps you in touch with current clients, and puts your name in front of prospects on a regular basis. This article teaches you how to build and structure a successful newsletter program that will continually give you publicity and build goodwill with clients and prospects. more...
How To Use Sex In Advertising Without The Taboo Do you apply sexiness or sensuality in your marketing campaign? And I don't mean the dirty or overtly pornographic type of materials that you commonly see in beer commercials or bikini ads. What I mean by sexy and sensual is that you create an advertising campaign using color printing methods that are extremely attractive to your target market. more...
Create Headlines That Live Up To The Times Believe it. Headlines are practically the first group of words that your clients and potential customers will see when they browse your poster printing pieces. It is a powerful bunch of words that can dramatically enhance your marketing collateral, or make them fail miserably. more...
Tradeshow Giveaways - Tips To Make Your Business Remembered Your business is probably one of the most important things to you, right? Some people feel like it is similar to a child - wanting to do anything possible to nurture it and help it grow. You invest so much time and money into owning a business, of course you want others to remember and value it too! Using tradeshow giveaways is a very useful tool if you do it right. You must be creative when thinking of what you want to give out. Here are some tradeshow giveaway ideas that are resourceful and distinctive. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
Direct Mail Fundraising Programs - Five Vital Signs that You're Healthy I spent last night visiting two hospitals with my four-year-old son, Spencer. I noticed that the staff at each hospital took the same vital signs (pulse, oxygen saturation, temperature, breathing) to determine Spencer's health. Nurses and doctors miles apart, working for different hospitals, on different shifts, knew the same things to look for to determine the health of their patient. You must do the same with your direct mail fundraising program. Here are the five vital signs to watch for to make sure your program is healthy, and remains healthy. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts.