Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Flexible pencil with eraser.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Drawing set in recyclable box
- Imprint your logo on Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Zipped pencil case set or Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs.
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
The Oracle of Omaha - Warren Buffet Builds A Brand That Lasts America has a love-hate relationship with its top billionaires. But not with Warren Buffet - he is an affable business icon. The second richest man in the world according to Forbes magazine is a business guru for Bill Gates, the richest man in the world. The legendary stock investment trader was so revered in the market that during the 1970s the mere news that he is going to buy a stock shot up the price of that stock by 10%. more...
How to Reduce Your Direct Marketing Postage Costs by 40% or More Learn how to save money on postage costs for your direct mail campaigns. Follow these steps to learn how to reduce your costs by 40% or more. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
The Secret Society of Traffic and Conversion - Exposed! Part II Okay, so in part 1 of my article, I covered fundamental #1 to making friends with the internet marketing giants and getting them on your side. Now let's move on to the next four fundamentals you should adhere to in order to make the best of your marketing seminars. more...
Straight Talk On Direct Response Marketing Free went the way of the disco, so stop with the free offers. Even if you are truly giving something away for free, the chance that your customers will believe you is slim to none. So, when constructing your offer, stay honest, stay true, and stay believable. more...
Is A Logo Mandatory To Running A Successful Business? It is crucial for all businesses to have a logo? Do I need to spend my time and effort on getting one? In short, the answer is a resounding NO. It depends entirely on your industry and what you want to achieve. more...
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Creating Brand Instrumentality Beyond The Product The main reason for the general fascination with brands is their ability to provide the consumers an extra value in addition to what the product/service/company themselves can provide. A value which becomes the major motivation for consumers to desire the product. Everybody agrees about that, but from here on it becomes foggy. more...
5 Important Rules for Creating an Excellent Logo Design Long lasting style, distinctiveness, appealing to consumers, conveys the right image, legibility are the 5 essential elements for a successful logo design. However, there are other 5 very important rules that one should keep in mind if you want to create an excellent logo. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches.