Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Art set and imprint your logo on Flexible pencil.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Pencil with tiger, ladybird, mouse, frog and cow designs
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Mechanical pencil (0,7 mm lead) and white eraser
- Imprint your logo on Carpenter's pencil and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Pencil case or Art set.
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
Are You Getting The Most Out Of Your Business Cards? This is often the mistake made by most business owners when they create their business cards - they always forget about the back side. Full color business cards, even those done by professional business card printing companies and paid for expensively, are considered a waste when you forget the back side. Not only that, you also waste your opportunity to promote more effectively by letting that available space go empty. more...
Logo Design On A Budget If you are starting up in business you will, no doubt, be wanting a logo for your company. Every new business will have a budget for how much they can afford to spend to have their logo designed, be it a large corporation or a one man enterprise. more...
Digital Signage - An Overview Of Narrowcasting Learn how to improve your marketing and stop printing posters with digital signage. Menu boards and posters can come to life with a little imagination. They can show more than one message in the same space and you can change your signage whenever you like. A wide selection of Professional LCD screens and high definition media players can be bundled together to give you all the equipment and software you need with no monthly service fees. Prices for a restaurant/store starter pack of four screens, four media players, sign server and software is less than $9,990 with 37 inch screens. We carry 37 inch, 42 inch and 47 inch professional monitors that can be used in portrait mode as well as landscape. Smaller single unit screen/player combo packs start for less than $995. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for All Age Promotional umbrellas emerge as a preferred choice when it comes to selecting promotional items which target people of all ages. Without doubt, promotional umbrellas are a step ahead than regular promotional items. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
Big Ticket To Wealth - Pros and Cons A new internet business boom? Scam or legitimate? Can you really make money with Big Ticket To Wealth? What is the compensation plan? Who's joining? These are all great and smart questions to ask yourself before associating yourself with any business opportunity. Get these questions answered from from a someone who just joined! What is it like to join? more...
Employment Branding - What Is It? Why Do We Need It? In 2008 there will be an estimated 450 million job seekers worldwide using the Internet. There will be an estimated 50 million employers worldwide competing for the industries top talent. What's your strategy to standout? more...
6 Promotional Postcard Projects for Your Direct-Mail-Marketing When it comes to design, form should follow function. Postcard design though is a stylish way of communicating your marketing message with your customers. Make sure that your primary function involves creating a strong impact with four color graphics and photographs. more...
Why Business Gifts Are So Important The business gifts that are usually used by business to business (B2B) companies often differ substantially from those that are most often used by companies that sell directly to the consumer. Generally, B@B companies have a smaller target for their promotions, but each of the clients targeted will be far more valuable, both in the short run and for the long haul. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts.