Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Pencils.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Pencils would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Pencils are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Pencils are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Pencils can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Pencils and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Pencils and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Pencils you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Flexible pencil with eraser and imprint your logo on Drawing set in recyclable box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Drawing set in recyclable box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Crayon set in a box, 6 pcs
- Imprint your logo on Zipped pencil case set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Colour pencil set in a box, 6 pcs or School set in box.
The Importance of Ad Response Awareness How important is ad response to your marketing campaign? This is so important that you should never leave home without it. Even with a very small or limited budget, it doesn't excuse you from making sure that you have carefully laid out a plan to measure and keep track of your advertising campaign such as your full color postcards. more...
Building Brand Loyalty With Exclusive Corporate Gifts If you are trying to get your company's name out into the public sphere, one of the best things to do is start building brand loyalty with exclusive corporate gifts. Google is notorious for giving away great corporate gifts and for this reason, their brand recognition is even more cemented. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Advertising Job Roles Please note that traditional, creative agencies (as opposed to modern, digital, interactive ones) have changed, significantly, to what they were, say ten or twenty years ago, and continue to change (due to the rise, mainly of digital / interactive media). In fact most of them now involve, to one degree or another, elements of the modern, digital, interactive agency. Therefore, this article is a general introduction, only, to the types of jobs available in 'traditional, creative' advertising agencies. more...
10 Easy Ways to Build or Enhance Your Brand In just 30 seconds , you'll get 10 solid tips on how to tweak your brannd by making some simple and specific changes in the way you present your offer to customers. No matter whether you're a retailer or a servie provider, you will find powerfu, yet easy to apply alterantions to your brand promise. more...
The Path of Your Message - Magazines In the last couple of articles I discussed some of the different mediums that can carry your highly targeted message to the right audience. The next one that I am going to discuss is magazines. They can be a useful tool in reaching the right people. Of course like every mediums, magazines have both pros and cons as a way to convey your message. more...
Why Different Is Anything But Bad When Advertising Time and again, most advice columns and expert opinions in marketing always suggest that in order for your business to stand out, you have to be different among the rest. In any business, such as your commercial color printing company, being different is not bad actually, but rather a plus factor to generate more leads to increase your sales. more...
Media Planning with Double-Purpose Offset Printing Materials The advantage of using prints as your medium of choice for marketing and advertising is its versatility. Planning how you can make full use of offset printing materials to your advantage can be easy if you have a vision of what you want. more...
Postcard Printing Need Not Be Expensive I know. This has always been the problem when you are in business, especially if you're a small one at that. Budget. Finances. Resources. Call them in any other name you want, you still have a limited amount to consider when doing your marketing campaign. You're probably thinking how the hell you'd be able to stretch your money to accommodate the best marketing strategy ever to grow your business. more...
Improve Your Bottom Line with Effective Posters Design Finding a good graphic artist and a poster printing company to give you a great looking poster is only half the battle. Effective posters are a combination of good design, excellent copy, a studied offer, and a lot of luck. But as the old adage goes, the harder you work, the luckier you become. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public.