Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned rubber grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen "tube".
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Car shaped ball pen
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Twist ball pen with marker
- Imprint your logo on Standio - ball pen with stand and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip or Classy - ball pen and roller in box.
Branding For Small Businesses Over the past few weeks, I've found it interesting that folks I have interviewed for Entrepreneurs On Call, have continued our conversation after we were off the air, and we discussed a few of my listeners emails. Lately the emails and their questions inevitably took the conversation around to branding for small businesses. more...
Identity Brand - Brand Your Business with Identifiable Market Strategies Brand identity means something different to every person. Whether you're looking at a soda with perfect script on a red can or running cross country with a swoop, if you're conscious of any part of life, you recognize high quality products by the logo, color, or style of print. How can you miss the Converse Star? It stands out! more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Golfers Golf is extremely popular among the rich and the famous. Businessmen, top mangers and executives, celebrities often de-stress themselves by playing a game of golf. Selecting the perfect promotional item for the elite section of the society is a very tedious job. more...
This New Talk Fusion Way Of Communicating Has A Lot Of Lethargic Business Owners PETRIFIED! The old ways of doing business continue to become a daily, and over breakfast, phenomena. You think your old ways of making a killing are keeping up with Social Networking, web 2.0 and video emails? Wait. You don't really believe that, do you? more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
The Path of Your Message - Magazines In the last couple of articles I discussed some of the different mediums that can carry your highly targeted message to the right audience. The next one that I am going to discuss is magazines. They can be a useful tool in reaching the right people. Of course like every mediums, magazines have both pros and cons as a way to convey your message. more...
The 5×5 Secret Rules In Design And Advertising - Part 1 - Basic Rules Some people are born creative. They slop over with insightful bubbles and always come up with a brand new and ground-breaking idea. But what makes a creative person a good designer? What matters is your ability to produce. Creativity alone is highly valuable, agreed, but what if you can't turn it into something of true value? more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Marketing Strategy - Double Your Client Base Using The Two Step Approach Companies that sell person to person often make the mistake of advertising as if they were a grocery store or a department store. Selling one on one requires a more focused approach. more...
Imprinted products are often used to motivate sales teams toward more sales, production workers toward greater efficiency, credit departments toward more collections, etc. But they can also be used as incentives to get store managers to give you better shelf space for your products, dealers to load up on your product so they actually have to push it, consumers to purchase more of your product, delinquent library-card holders to return books and so on.
Employees, customers and vendors are recognised for years of service, performance, volume or frequency of business, etc.
Be it retail, business-to-business, associations ... everyone has a need to draw customers. This may be to your store in general, for a specific promotion, to your tradeshow booth or to your special event.
This might be a client golf outing, industry awards banquet, grand opening, building dedication, open house or anniversary, or you may be sponsoring or co-sponsoring a sporting event, concert, etc. Promotional products serve as thank-you gifts, media attention-getting devices and so on.
Whether it's getting production workers to reduce their number of accidents, drivers to improve their on-the-road record or foremen to ensure that safety procedures are being followed, imprinted products promote the theme and message of safety programs, which can reduce insurance premiums.
Promotional products can be used to garner attention for your new products within the trade and to consumers, by helping to gain media exposure and/or providing replicas that your salesforce can use to demonstrate your new products.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items.