Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ballpen with patterned grip and imprint your logo on Ballpen with patterned rubber grip .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ballpen "tube"
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Car shaped ballpen
- Imprint your logo on Twist ballpen with marker and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Standio - ballpen with stand or Classy - ballpen and roller in box.
Newsletters That Get Attention - 10 Simple Steps For Small Businesses A newsletter can be a key part of the marketing plan of a small business--but only if it gets read. Follow these ten rules, and your newsletter will definitely be read--even anticipated--and get the results you want. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
5 Key Qualities to Look For in a Logo Design Company You want your logo design to create a powerful memory in the minds of your customers so that when they need a product or service, they will think of you. Next time you hand out your business card you want it to leave a lasting impression and it all starts with your logo. How do you find the right logo design company for your business? more...
Designing Posters That Target Women Without Alienating Men Wrap your heads around this idea, women account for as much as 80% of sales of all consumer goods. If you want to maintain a competitive edge, design your 27x39 poster printing to actively and effectively seek out women without alienating men. Assumptions about what women buy and the decisions they are influenced with is outdated. more...
Why Send Out Save-the-Date-Postcards for Your Events? Make sure you invest a small amount in save-the-date cards with postcard printing. It is an elegant and inexpensive way to get your guests planning and scheduling your special day in advance. more...
Three Tips To Format Your Online Advertisement As a director of an online advertising agency I am constantly receiving emails about what makes the best type of ads to run online. Due to the many emails I receive, it is one of the main reasons why I write about online advertising and what to do to be more affective with your placements. Today I want to address formatting. more...
Printed Advertising Is Here To Stay Newsflash! Print ads, whether you like it or not, are here to stay. Time has proven that it's not just like a fashion trend that comes and goes with the changing of the season. more...
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts.