Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Keyring with ballpen and imprint your logo on Ballpen.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ballpen in presentation box
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Laser pointer
- Imprint your logo on Ballpen, laser pointer and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ballpen, PDApen, flexible LED light or Ballpen with laser pointer.
Building Brand Loyalty With Exclusive Corporate Gifts If you are trying to get your company's name out into the public sphere, one of the best things to do is start building brand loyalty with exclusive corporate gifts. Google is notorious for giving away great corporate gifts and for this reason, their brand recognition is even more cemented. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Business Gifts - Secure New Customers Customer is the king of the market. If they are content in the market, then only market will exist. Business gifts allow organisations to welcome new products, show gratitude to existing ones, and attract potential clients. Gifts with company name or logo imprinted in it consciously or unconsciously remain in the mind of the customers. more...
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
Advertising with Promotional Umbrellas Is Much Cheaper Than Radio Advertising The importance of advertising in this highly competitive market is something that cannot be ruled out. Every business whether big or small needs to advertise its business in some way or the other. With the growth of advertising as a full-fledged industry the number of advertising mediums available to the user is numerous. From the simple and inexpensive handbill to the more expensive television commercials, you can deploy them all for your business. more...
A Reality Check On Your Marketing Strategy The 'Marketing Scenario' is a practical tool designed to help you make sure that you have a winning marketing strategy to support your brand. You will do a reality check on those dreams of success to learn if they make any sense. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners?