Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned rubber grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen "tube".
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Car shaped ball pen
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Twist ball pen with marker
- Imprint your logo on Standio - ball pen with stand and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip or Classy - ball pen and roller in box.
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
How to Advertise With Flyers - The Secret Weapon Advertising with flyers is cost-effective but if done wrong you are wasting your time and money. Learn the secrets of how to advertise with flyers effectively. more...
What Makes A Good Logo Design? Out of the millions of logos that have been designed in this world, how may of them are actually good? Half of them? A quarter of them? Surprisingly, the number is far less then that. more...
What Every Advert Must Know About Advertising There are many truths to be found about advertising. In fact, whoever you are talking with would tell you about so many things that you should do and not do in order for you to have a successful marketing campaign. So let us start with some of the truths and myths that every advert should know to effectively run an ad. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
Exhibiting at Your First Trade Show - Getting Visitors Into Your Trade Show Booth For the new exhibitor's first trade show I would suggest taking this approach. Secure your booth location preferably a location near the front of the main entry to the exhibit hall, It's also always good to get located near one of the larger veterans of that particular trade show. more...
Making A Name For Yourself - Branding Your Business And Becoming Popular What's in a name? Quite a lot, actually--but it's also in how your business looks that makes them remember you. Nowadays, people are more visual creatures than ever. With all the competition out there, you're going to want to stand out. more...
6 Tips on Making and Using Your Logo A logo won't help customers re-locate you on the web, but it will make you memorable. If you are gifted at graphic design, you have really no excuse not to have one. If you can barely draw a stick person, you really have no excuse not to have one. more...
Promotional Products - What Type Works Best? There are many different facets to choosing promotional products that are going to work the best for you. You might have a bad experience with such items in the past, or you might have heard about someone who spent lots of money on such items and didn't see the results that they were looking for. more...
Direct Mail Marketing Versus Email Marketing What are the strengths and weaknesses of direct mail marketing versus email marketing. There are advantages to both, but what is the right solution for your small business? more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.