Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned rubber grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen "tube".
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Car shaped ball pen
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Twist ball pen with marker
- Imprint your logo on Standio - ball pen with stand and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip or Classy - ball pen and roller in box.
Business Gifts - How to Make Your Own Business gifts are perhaps the most important part of a company; especially an online business. When you are running different businesses online and selling products with those businesses, what you are going to want to do is to have two types of business corporate gifts that you just give away. more...
7 Steps To Writing a Press Release That Will Get Published The secret to maximizing your advertising dollars is in learning how to write an irresistible press release. Read on for step by step instructions. more...
The Queen of Talk Shows - Oprah Winfrey Knows How to Build Her Brand! In the modern world the one name that comes to the mind instantly in personal branding is that of - Oprah Winfrey. She is a super brand with a Midas touch. Whatever she touches turns in to gold. She picks up a book and reviews it on her show...zoom... up goes the sales of the book the next day and in a week the book hits the best seller list. more...
Direct Mail Fundraising Letters - 41 Things You Can Mail to Donors A fundraising letter fanatic is someone who thinks the only thing you can mail a donor is a fundraising letter. But that's just one of more than 40 things you can mail to make friends and raise funds using paper and postage. more...
Marketing Strategy - Double Your Client Base Using The Two Step Approach Companies that sell person to person often make the mistake of advertising as if they were a grocery store or a department store. Selling one on one requires a more focused approach. more...
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
The Role of A Logo in Your Business Logo is one piece of your branding strategy. Your logo is a symbol that can provide consumers with instant and powerful brand recognition of your business and the services or products that you offer. Before beginning the process of logo creation be sure that you have developed your brand strategy. more...
Fishing For Ninja Lessons The guy had a crazy look in his eye. Crazy and mean. He stared right at me, grinned wide with broken yellow teeth and held up his battered cardboard sign like it was a prized summer squash and I might be the judge who would finally make his County Fair dreams come true. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 3 Most people feel that the cheapest price is the best, well not so. Some carriers specialize in transporting furniture; some specialize in food product, and some - trade show exhibits. It is for you the exhibitor to choose the best one for your product...trade show booth. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise.