Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen with patterned rubber grip .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ball pen "tube"
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Car shaped ball pen
- Imprint your logo on Twist ball pen with marker and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Standio - ball pen with stand or Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip.
Restaurant Logo Design You Logo is by far the most crucial and most prominent way for your business to get noticed. Is is important to attract food lovers with a unique design that will capture their interest and help your business stand out in front of the competition. In the restaurant business a logo design becomes the most important way to advertise. Therefore it is important that the design & name convey the proper message. more...
Tips on Creating Your Business Logo Business logos are for any business that wants to present a professional image and work on establishing customer recognition. Your logo works for you on your business cards, business stationery, invoices and receipts, and, of course, your advertising. If you have a web site, your logo should be on every page of your site. more...
A Brand is Not a Logo or Slogan - How to Build Your Own Brand with Style Remember that it is not just a logo or a tag line that makes a brand. There are any number of companies that have very attractive logos and even catchier tag lines. But they are not necessarily strong brands. The logo and the slogan merely represent your brand. There are a host of factors that contribute to the building of a brand. more...
Roll In Customers with Promotional Gifts Promotional gifts are the best way to roll in customers. Business organizations, companies, educational and political institutions make use of them as a marketing and advertising tool. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
How Direct Mail Can Boost Your Networking Efforts You have to market to stay ahead in business today. Even if you live in a small community, marketing plays a big role in making your business creditable. Consumers today are subjected to anywhere from 1800 - 3000 advertising messages per day. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Direct Mail - The 5 Deadly Mistakes Business Owners Make with Direct Mail Campaigns Before you attempt to utilize a direct mail campaign you must know the 5 deadly mistakes made by 86% of business owners today. Direct mail mistakes are cutting dramatically into a business owners' profits. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry