Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen with patterned rubber grip .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ball pen "tube"
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Car shaped ball pen
- Imprint your logo on Twist ball pen with marker and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Standio - ball pen with stand or Classy - ball pen and roller in box.
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
How To Make Ads That Get a Response A free prize or gift will always get people to keep your ads. People are generally excited every time they see or hear the word 'free'. That's why having it written in your copy can do a world of good of making your print ads valuable to your target audience. And don't just give the freebie immediately. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
Bright and Unconventional Color Printing Advertising Techniques Nowadays, there are a lot of innovative ways to advertise especially with the advent of the digital technology. As a matter of fact, most of the marketing strategies engage the use of the Internet to reach out to their target clients. more...
Why Custom Business Cards Get You Noticed You have worked hard at creating your own business so that people will recognize your company. As a part of your marketing campaign, you should realize the potential that a business card holds for making you and your business memorable and visible. more...
A Reminder On Why You Need To Advertise You need to advertise because...you need to position your company and your products in your industry. You have to make your presence known not only to your target audience but also to your colleagues and associates. With advertising, you are most likely to have the chance to do precisely that. more...
Promotional Keyrings Are Not Just For Keys Keyrings are helpful in storing the important keys and save them from getting lost. They are quite an important product and are useful for everyone. However, the keyrings are not only meant for keys. The promotional keyrings are used as promotional gifts by a number of companies. These promotional keyrings are gifted to the consumers and the business associates of the company so that they can be impressed with it. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century.