Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned rubber grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen "tube".
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Car shaped ball pen
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Twist ball pen with marker
- Imprint your logo on Standio - ball pen with stand and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip or Classy - ball pen and roller in box.
What Makes A Good Logo Design? Out of the millions of logos that have been designed in this world, how may of them are actually good? Half of them? A quarter of them? Surprisingly, the number is far less then that. more...
Are You Your Own CMO? Top 3 Mistakes CMOs Make Even high-priced marketing execs can get derailed when it comes to finding time to learn new things. For small to medium-size enterprises, where you're usually your own Chief Marketing Officer, you're even more likely to face that dilemma. more...
Brainstorming Unique Promotional Business Gift Ideas It can be hard to figure out new and exciting promotional business gift ideas every year. You don't want to go the lazy route and go with the tried and true, because every other business is doing that. You want to stand out, have your employees and clients looking at you in awe of your branding genius. What you need are some helpful tips to brainstorm new promotional gifts ideas. more...
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
Extreme Package Makeover Does your product have the self-confidence it needs to interact with people? Perhaps you did not think it important but your product could be suffering from self-esteem issues and unfortunately when your product doesn't feel good, neither does your bank account. more...
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Clever Direct Mail Formats That Can Lower Costs or Increase Profits Your creative options in direct mail marketing are virtually endless. And while the standard envelope package is usually considered the most effective, there are plenty of other formats you can test. Often an alternate format will increase response. But even if your response ends up being lower, many formats let you deliver your message at a reduced cost while maintaining enough response to offset the difference and give you more net profit. Here are a few format ideas. more...
Why Discounting is Bad for Business Discounting is a short term fix with long term consequences! While there is some disparity among experts, most say that even in the current marketplace, discounting can cause long term damage to your overall business success. According to many, discounting is a costly strategy for retailers. While the book called, You Can Compete, suggests that discounting will double retail sales, most data points towards a business disaster. There are several successful alternatives to discounting that are available for your business. more...
How To Generate Leads With Postcards Businesses need to generate leads in order to survive. There are many different methods to generate leads, some more effective than others. Businesses owner know that creative advertising catches the attention of prospective clients, however, coming up with the most creative methods can be challenging at times. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed.