Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Metal Pens.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Metal Pens would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Metal Pens are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Metal Pens are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Metal Pens can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Metal Pens and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Metal Pens and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Metal Pens you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Ball pen with patterned rubber grip and imprint your logo on Ball pen "tube".
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Car shaped ball pen
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Twist ball pen with marker
- Imprint your logo on Standio - ball pen with stand and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Vito - aluminium pen w metal grip or Classy - ball pen and roller in box.
Tantalizing Taglines - Going STEADY With Your Slogan Taglines romance your prospects using charm, brevity, and wit. But good taglines also do the important work of nibbling into your clients' unconscious and staying there. Is your tagline as charming and hard-working as you are? Try going STEADY with it to find out. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Advertising With Attitude Every person has an attitude. Same holds true for business organizations. Your company too has an attitude and it is very imperative to express your attitude to your customers. And, there is no better way than using promotional umbrellas to do it. more...
Features of a Proper Business Logo The face of the company - as logo is known as, is the first information that a person comes to know when he visits an organization. Since, often the first impression remains as the last impression, the logo of an organization has to be impressive, bold, attractive and smart. more...
Joint Venture - Research and Analysis Joint venture is the emerging global trend these days but before stepping in any industry, some things need to be kept in mind. This article gives you the idea about the research involved in Joint Venture. more...
Persistence Is Key I guess the most important question for businesses is how to get massive sales right away - not only massive but quick sales as well. This is easily said than done. To achieve this, there are three important things that a business person or an entrepreneur should posses: dedication, persistence and most especially hard work. more...
Optimize Your Brand - Optimized Recognition Counts in Internet Marketing Designing your Brand Logo for optimized recognition pays big dividends in online marketing. You don't have to redesign your logo, just update it, add color, design, scale, and impact. Are you worried about being recognized? You don't have to worry if your Brand is effective. more...
Promotional Gifts Break New Ground There are many things that you can do with promotional items and gifts that you wouldn't be able to do without them. First of all, such products are great because no matter what you are doing, no matter what your company is into, you can find a way to reach more people than you could ever reach regularly. more...
Business to Business Direct Mail Secrets of Today's Top Marketers Selling to the business buyer is not as different as some would have you believe. Business buyers are just people with the same problems, fears, feelings, and dreams as everyone else. However, they are particularly busy. They are often not spending their own money. And buying decisions are often made on many levels. So here are a few tips to help you improve response to your business-to-business direct mail. more...
How Effective Management Contributes in Marketing? Management functions are widespread in every business concern. Though they are neatly divided into marketing, finance, systems and operations, there is no clear-cut division between these. Each of these aspects tends to merge into one another. Marketing needs effective management and the concept of the five Cs has emerged over the recent years to help managers tackle vital questions of how to market their products. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways.