Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring or Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Direct Mail Continuity Plan For Auto Dealers Using the Internet Direct mail works with the right headline and the right offer. Direct mail works even better when you can combine mail with the internet. Sending out your direct mail with a follow up opt-in email can help insure a better response to whatever you are offering. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Print Flyers Versus Online Ads The world is gradually going technological. That is to say that there are so many things in our current lives that we cannot even imagine doing without the aid of technology. Yet those are the things that a few years back we did without any such aid with perfect ease. There was no sign of discontent anywhere. Be it listening to one's favorite song or going out to purchase something. Tapes and LPs were very much in use for music. These days hardly does anyone listen to those. We merely go online and download our favorite album to listen to it at our own leisure. Same goes for purchasing products online where you pay through credit cards and get it delivered to your doorstep. more...
Things To Remember For A Successful Transaction With Your Printer Your responsibility doesn't stop at the design process. When creating your marketing collateral such as your business brochures, you need to understand the relationship you have with your brochure printing company. It pays to be in good terms with your printing company so you'll be assured of a quality print job that is according to your expectations. more...
The Big Idea - Do You Have One, Do You Need One? For over 40 years, the big idea has been the overriding marketing goal of the traditional, creative advertising agency. But the world of advertising and branding is changing rapidly, and the question now arises: is the big idea of old now not a bit clunky and out-of-date. more...
Conquer the Top 6 Small Business Marketing Challenges Whatever industry you are in you are likely to encounter the top 6 marketing challenges for small businesses. As a small business what can you do? We will have a limited war chest of marketing dollars or even marketing staff at our disposal to tame these challenges. Like most small businesses you will be faced with other priorities from all aspects of operating a business and will struggle to find the time to do any marketing at all. That is until you realise that sales are not growing to the levels that you want or worst you are faced with declining sales. more...
How To Generate Leads With Postcards Businesses need to generate leads in order to survive. There are many different methods to generate leads, some more effective than others. Businesses owner know that creative advertising catches the attention of prospective clients, however, coming up with the most creative methods can be challenging at times. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion.