Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Teddy Bear Keyring and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Inflatable beach ball
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring or Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Branding For People Ford is differentiated from other car companies by its promise of safety and sustainability. McDonald's is synonymous with fast food. For more than a century, branding has been used to build up strong, lasting relationships with customers, and even today, branding continues to offer those same benefits. more...
Durable Promotional Items One of the biggest challenges facing any company today when it comes to promotional items is how to make your choice something that isn't going to be thrown away as soon as the person has it. Many of the products that come as promotional gifts might be cheap, and might fall apart, and might lead to being thrown away. more...
Online Business Card Printing - A Buyer's Guide The Internet has made the process of printing business cards much easier and more affordable. By understanding the basic process at work, you can obtain nice-looking cards quickly and easily ... while saving money in the process. more...
A Reality Check On Your Marketing Strategy The 'Marketing Scenario' is a practical tool designed to help you make sure that you have a winning marketing strategy to support your brand. You will do a reality check on those dreams of success to learn if they make any sense. more...
Promotional Products & Gifts for Estate Agents When the housing market slows down as it seems to be doing now, the business of estate agents gets highly competitive. If your agency is looking at ways to increase sales, viewings and bookings, promotional products have a lot to offer. There are many different ways that estate agents can use such gifts and items to increase listings, entice new buyers and increase the name recognition of their agencies. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Print Flyers Versus Online Ads The world is gradually going technological. That is to say that there are so many things in our current lives that we cannot even imagine doing without the aid of technology. Yet those are the things that a few years back we did without any such aid with perfect ease. There was no sign of discontent anywhere. Be it listening to one's favorite song or going out to purchase something. Tapes and LPs were very much in use for music. These days hardly does anyone listen to those. We merely go online and download our favorite album to listen to it at our own leisure. Same goes for purchasing products online where you pay through credit cards and get it delivered to your doorstep. more...
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
Business Gifts - A Great Deal We all know that a good deal of doing business involves charming our contacts. You want as many contacts on your side as possible because contacts can bring new contacts and opportunities your way. more...
Promotional products offer long-term benefits, such as motivation and recognition, that extend way beyond the idea of goodwill.
Years ago, when companies purchased promotional items, there was often a feeling of bribery attached to the gift. The idea was, I'm giving this to you so that when you need something, you will come to me for it - sort of an understanding of an obligation down the road. In a sense, it was a way to establish "goodwill" with a business partner.
Today, businesses are smarter. Promotional products are no longer just thought of in terms of the goodwill they yield, but in the solutions they provide. Businesses are no longer willing to just spend on advertising, every penny that is expended has to be calculated to produce a return on investment.
This doesn't mean that companies don't have goodwill in mind when deciding how to spend their advertising budget, it's just that goodwill is not enough. Goodwill is the constant. It's always a part of it. It is the one basic starting point for every promotion.
If you give a promotional item with a basic message, the goodwill is the basic starting point. A program is nothing more than getting the particulars in place to get the message delivered.
Getting that message delivered cost efficiently is where promotional products work best. All other advertising involves waste. Promotional products are a targeted medium so the goodwill and the message get to the very person for whom it was intended.
If half of your advertising was wasted, then that means the half that did get to the potential customer has a heavier burden on it to meet the goal of the return on investment. With promotional products, since most can be directed, the burden of the return is far less.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image.