Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Scoty - bear with t-shirt and ball
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring or Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Making Business Gifts Part of Your Overall Marketing Strategy Business gifts can help increase your bottom line in many ways. When you start planning your marketing strategy, consider different ways of incorporating business gifts into the plan. According to the Promotional Products Association International, the international association for the promotional products industry, promotional products can increase responses to your direct mail campaigns, help you track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and help make your brand image concrete in the eyes of your customers. Here are just a few of the ways that business gifts help your company achieve your marketing goals. more...
Top Ten Tips For Using Postcards To Build Business In order to tidy up your address list, send postcards by First Class and include the 'Address Service Requested' endorsement, printed below the return address on the address side. See usps for more details. This way you'll receive the new address and the cards are forwarded on if the address changes. more...
Need More Customers? Here's Some Ideas That Just Might Work For You Customers, they're a pain - who needs them? YOU DO! What new strategies are out there? What has the internet done for customer acquisition? How many strategies should I have? more...
Advertising Campaign I don't know about you but...when you started in your business or the business environment you're currently in, did you think advertising was something with high profit linked to it? Were you like me and thought that paying for a spot in a random magazine or a newspaper could actually mean sales? Did you think giving out a free sample of something might mean customers? Did you think things sold themselves? more...
Promotional Products - What Type Works Best? There are many different facets to choosing promotional products that are going to work the best for you. You might have a bad experience with such items in the past, or you might have heard about someone who spent lots of money on such items and didn't see the results that they were looking for. more...
Advertising with Promotional Umbrellas Is Much Cheaper Than Radio Advertising The importance of advertising in this highly competitive market is something that cannot be ruled out. Every business whether big or small needs to advertise its business in some way or the other. With the growth of advertising as a full-fledged industry the number of advertising mediums available to the user is numerous. From the simple and inexpensive handbill to the more expensive television commercials, you can deploy them all for your business. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
Why Building A Personal Brand Is Good For You And Good For Business! Advertisement is the best way to get noticed. And it is impossible to advertise without a brand. To get noticed and carve a niche in the market companies and personalities create their brands. Generic businesses and practitioners do not have an identity or recognition. Therefore they do not have any referrals or repeat business. Branding gives you or your business recognition. more...
5 Ways to Use Inkjet Printers for Large Format Printing Inkjet printing may sound suspiciously like your home printer, and in fact it does use the same science but still with a different and more modern technology. Commercial printing companies use heavy duty printers that have different inks and are capable of printing photographic quality images in more materials. With commercial printers, you can expect higher quality output, in much larger sizes, and in a variety of materials. more...
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed.