Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Reflecting plush with t-shirt and imprint your logo on Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring or Reindeer with a scarf, keyring.
The Queen of Talk Shows - Oprah Winfrey Knows How to Build Her Brand! In the modern world the one name that comes to the mind instantly in personal branding is that of - Oprah Winfrey. She is a super brand with a Midas touch. Whatever she touches turns in to gold. She picks up a book and reviews it on her show...zoom... up goes the sales of the book the next day and in a week the book hits the best seller list. more...
5 Online Printing Benefits for Today's Businesses A printing job at a nearby printing company may be the only solution you have in the past. Right now, the internet has created an opportunity for printing companies to develop and extend their service faster and more convenient in the form of online printing. more...
Build A Brand Make A Successful Business Company logo design should be paralleled to company's brand identity. Branding is of high priority for companies of all sizes in today's hyper-competitive market. more...
Digital Signage - Point Of Purchase Merchandising Point of purchase merchandising can interact with your customer as he makes his purchase decision. Multiple languages and similar requirements that are cumbersome in traditional mediums are easy with digital signage and the costs have dropped to the point that widespread deployment is practical. more...
Promotional Products - What Type Works Best? There are many different facets to choosing promotional products that are going to work the best for you. You might have a bad experience with such items in the past, or you might have heard about someone who spent lots of money on such items and didn't see the results that they were looking for. more...
6 Promotional Postcard Projects for Your Direct-Mail-Marketing When it comes to design, form should follow function. Postcard design though is a stylish way of communicating your marketing message with your customers. Make sure that your primary function involves creating a strong impact with four color graphics and photographs. more...
Promotional Keyrings - Effective Advertising Tool Building your brand with the help of promotional product is no more passé in today's modern era. In order to promote your brand and make it a main tool for advertising, promotional items are gradually taking front seat without any shadow of doubt. more...
Discover And Unlock Your Money Making Niche Within The Insurance Industry When we all start out in the Insurance Industry, we are excited, eyes open wide, eager to pick the brains of every person we come in contact with. We are armed with just enough information about every type of protective policy and investment to be dangerous. Our first real meeting with our Sales Manager is a brainstorming session to figure out who to network, who to call, basically how to get you in front of as many people as possible, so that you may put all your new found knowledge to the test and hopefully stumble. more...
What's Under The Scarf? An Astonishing Marketing Secret They Don't Want You To Know It was a red scarf. Red and wool. The girl had it pulled tight around her neck and folded over in the front like an over-sized, warm and toasty neck tie. more...
Building Brand Loyalty With Exclusive Corporate Gifts If you are trying to get your company's name out into the public sphere, one of the best things to do is start building brand loyalty with exclusive corporate gifts. Google is notorious for giving away great corporate gifts and for this reason, their brand recognition is even more cemented. more...
You probably personally use at least one every day - maybe that mug you drink your coffee from or the calendar you used to schedule meetings or the sweatshirt you wore this weekend. Everyone has at some time been given something with a logo on it.
That's because promotional products are powerful tools that can solve your marketing, public relations and internal problems and motivate your targets, be they consumers, businesses, volunteers, benefactors, employees, communities, etc., toward your objectives and enable you to achieve your goals.
What "promotional products" means
Different terms you'll hear for promotional products
How promotional products are purchased
What's in the future?
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea.