Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Teddy Bear Keyring and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Inflatable beach ball
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring or Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Unique or Classic Business Gifts? Companies and organisations are always looking for ways to continue or improve upon their success. One way to do this is by giving unique business gifts. There are also many occasions for which classic promotional products are appropriate. more...
Tension Fabric - Your Imagination Is The Limit Can you imagine a material that can be shaped into whatever shape that you wanted? Can you imagine a material that could come in any color that you wish? It is here. Tension fabric is the new wave in trade show decorations and product display. This versatile fabric can be stretched over trusses, bars, or any solid footing to be twisted and manipulated any you wish. Think of the possibilities of how tension fabric can draw attention to your product display area. The new visuals you create with tension fabric can bring life and profit to your space on the trade show floor. more...
Discover And Unlock Your Money Making Niche Within The Insurance Industry When we all start out in the Insurance Industry, we are excited, eyes open wide, eager to pick the brains of every person we come in contact with. We are armed with just enough information about every type of protective policy and investment to be dangerous. Our first real meeting with our Sales Manager is a brainstorming session to figure out who to network, who to call, basically how to get you in front of as many people as possible, so that you may put all your new found knowledge to the test and hopefully stumble. more...
Designing Posters That Target Women Without Alienating Men Wrap your heads around this idea, women account for as much as 80% of sales of all consumer goods. If you want to maintain a competitive edge, design your 27x39 poster printing to actively and effectively seek out women without alienating men. Assumptions about what women buy and the decisions they are influenced with is outdated. more...
Are Brands Just A Quality Symbol In Customers View? This article talks about the concept of brand as a whole and how it affects your business. The brand is a very important part of your business and if you have a brand that people trust, you have won half the battle immediately. Read on to find more about brand and brand value. more...
Identity Brand - Brand Your Business with Identifiable Market Strategies Brand identity means something different to every person. Whether you're looking at a soda with perfect script on a red can or running cross country with a swoop, if you're conscious of any part of life, you recognize high quality products by the logo, color, or style of print. How can you miss the Converse Star? It stands out! more...
Branding Ideas For Small Businesses Creating your own brand is the first step to having a successful marketing campaign for your business. Brand is everything when it comes to advertising. When you have a brand, you are most likely to be recognized and remembered by your clients, as well as your potential customers. more...
Imprinted products are often used to motivate sales teams toward more sales, production workers toward greater efficiency, credit departments toward more collections, etc. But they can also be used as incentives to get store managers to give you better shelf space for your products, dealers to load up on your product so they actually have to push it, consumers to purchase more of your product, delinquent library-card holders to return books and so on.
Employees, customers and vendors are recognised for years of service, performance, volume or frequency of business, etc.
Be it retail, business-to-business, associations ... everyone has a need to draw customers. This may be to your store in general, for a specific promotion, to your tradeshow booth or to your special event.
This might be a client golf outing, industry awards banquet, grand opening, building dedication, open house or anniversary, or you may be sponsoring or co-sponsoring a sporting event, concert, etc. Promotional products serve as thank-you gifts, media attention-getting devices and so on.
Whether it's getting production workers to reduce their number of accidents, drivers to improve their on-the-road record or foremen to ensure that safety procedures are being followed, imprinted products promote the theme and message of safety programs, which can reduce insurance premiums.
Promotional products can be used to garner attention for your new products within the trade and to consumers, by helping to gain media exposure and/or providing replicas that your salesforce can use to demonstrate your new products.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise.