Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring or Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring.
What Makes A Good Logo Design? Out of the millions of logos that have been designed in this world, how may of them are actually good? Half of them? A quarter of them? Surprisingly, the number is far less then that. more...
Exhibiting at Your First Trade Show - Getting Visitors Into Your Trade Show Booth For the new exhibitor's first trade show I would suggest taking this approach. Secure your booth location preferably a location near the front of the main entry to the exhibit hall, It's also always good to get located near one of the larger veterans of that particular trade show. more...
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Media Planning with Double-Purpose Offset Printing Materials The advantage of using prints as your medium of choice for marketing and advertising is its versatility. Planning how you can make full use of offset printing materials to your advantage can be easy if you have a vision of what you want. more...
Promotional Gift Suppliers - What To Look For There are so many things that business owners need to look for when they are choosing their promotional gifts suppliers. All of the current promotional gift suppliers are not created equal and offer varying products at differing levels of quality. So, when the person who is in charge of purchasing promotional items goes looking for one or more suppliers for a business, here are some items that should be looked at carefully. more...
Advertising with Promotional Umbrellas Is Much Cheaper Than Radio Advertising The importance of advertising in this highly competitive market is something that cannot be ruled out. Every business whether big or small needs to advertise its business in some way or the other. With the growth of advertising as a full-fledged industry the number of advertising mediums available to the user is numerous. From the simple and inexpensive handbill to the more expensive television commercials, you can deploy them all for your business. more...
Basic Specs and What It Means for Your Online Printing Jobs When you are stressed out from all the decisions you have to make with regard to your business, you can rest assured that printing is one less thing to worry about. With online printing, getting your prints ordered can be done in minutes. more...
The Magic of Promotional Gifts Success of any company is directly and strongly connected to its popularity, if you are having a solid marketing strategy, your company will be enjoying a large number of loyal clients. There are numerous ways to attract new and prospective clients and one of the best ways is handing out promotional gifts. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event.