Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Scoty - bear with t-shirt and ball
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring or Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
It's Not As Much About Perfecting Your Tag Line As It Is Enhancing Your Bottom Line Investing in your brand is integral to increasing the market value of your company. Brand building is not an expense. It's an investment. more...
Companies Distribute Promotional Umbrellas as Promotional Gifts Distributing promotional gifts has become more of a fashion rather than a need on the corporate scene these days. Every company, be it the candy making businesses, or the machinery manufacturing companies has put some or the other promotional item to use. more...
Richard Branson - The King of Branding! Richard Branson's business success largely stems from his personality, charisma, and vision. Richard Branson personifies his companies and the brand - Virgin. A recent survey suggests that the UK public love the Virgin brand more than any other. A sample of 2000 adults responded by saying that they admire the Virgin brand ahead of brands like Sony and Tesco. HPI Research. more...
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Optimize Your Brand - Optimized Recognition Counts in Internet Marketing Designing your Brand Logo for optimized recognition pays big dividends in online marketing. You don't have to redesign your logo, just update it, add color, design, scale, and impact. Are you worried about being recognized? You don't have to worry if your Brand is effective. more...
Brainstorming Unique Promotional Business Gift Ideas It can be hard to figure out new and exciting promotional business gift ideas every year. You don't want to go the lazy route and go with the tried and true, because every other business is doing that. You want to stand out, have your employees and clients looking at you in awe of your branding genius. What you need are some helpful tips to brainstorm new promotional gifts ideas. more...
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
Simple Principles in Understanding and Gaining Brand Loyalty A company's brand could be described as its personality, character, and unique experience. Following are some examples of characteristics that companies must adopt in order to build brand loyalty. more...
Business Gifts That Make an Impression Business gifts help cement your business relationships with employees, customers and associates. Whether you use business gifts as a token of appreciation customers for their loyalty, as employee incentives to spark higher productivity or as remembrances of special occasions for your associates, there are many advantages to making the giving of such products a part of your firm's culture. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign.