Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring or Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Logo Design On A Budget If you are starting up in business you will, no doubt, be wanting a logo for your company. Every new business will have a budget for how much they can afford to spend to have their logo designed, be it a large corporation or a one man enterprise. more...
Using Promotional Gifts to Build Your Brand You might have heard about how well promotional gifts can brand your products, from pens to TVs. From the smallest promo item to the biggest corporate gift, working out a strategy can be a great boon to your business. Here are several ways that you can use gifts to build your brand and directly generate sales and leads. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Promote Your Business With Practical Common Sense How does a business generate interest and sustain it? Creative advertising is one, while closely counting your expenses is another. Since there is no shortcut to tight business management, you'll need your wits about to keep business afloat. more...
The Right Approaches Equals A Classy Exhibition Holding a large conference or a small exhibition is a daunting task especially if you are representing your own business. Many job fairs and Graduate recruitment fairs tend to be just exhibition stands that display the company name and not what they can offer. Hence, I have concluded that Graduate recruitment schemes maybe a way to push graduates into sales rather than their chosen career path. more...
Business Gifts - The Pros and Cons of Giving A business gift is not an ordinary gift. It is all about relationship building. That is why; giving such gifts is a beneficial thing. These items create and maintain the relationships with different groups of people. more...
Smart Printing - Comparing Prints, Printing Quotes and Prices Anybody with a printer and an internet connection can start a printing job nowadays, but the only way to get the best value is to systematically compare and evaluate each printer's prints, printing quotes and prices. When choosing a printing company, get as much recommendations as you can get. A little research can save you from dealing with the wrong printer. more...
Why Promotional Umbrellas Are Popular Among Clients? Giving away promotional items to your clients is not something that is new. Each business chooses to give some or the other promotional gift to its clients. Distributing promotional gifts to clients is a smart way to strike the right equation with your clients and thus ensure a long-term relationship with them. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Reasons for Email Program's Failure In today's cut-throat competitive business environment, effective and useful email programs can be really important and there is a constant need to redesign an overall marketing effort. However, it is very true that the success of any effort is entirely depended on the quality of the leads produced and on the way you have communicated it with your potential prospects. By following a really applicable program, you can get real advantages of serving your purposes to maximum effect. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign.