Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring and imprint your logo on Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Reindeer with a scarf, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Teddy bear in a white T-shirt and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Teddy bear in a white T-shirt or Teddy bear in a white T-shirt.
Avoid Print Ad Mistakes With These 9 Last-Minute Advertising Checkups Print ads offer a simplicity and elegance of form that are hard to match. But these very qualities often lead to problems in the advertising creative process. Here are a few ways to get some perspective and double-check an ad before you place it: more...
Optimizing Your Direct Mail Campaigns If you were forced to choose only one sure marketing strategy for getting your marketing message to your new and future customers, as well as to your existing customers, you would do well to consider direct mail. Direct mail is one of the most effective, dependable and convenient ways to get in front of a highly targeted market that has the ability to purchase what you are offering. more...
Logo - An Identity For Your Company A logo is the main identity for your company. A logo cannot be changed often. Spend quality time to generate a logo that can be put on all mediums for advertising. It should not be complicated. more...
Different Usage of Promotional Umbrellas Nothing can beat promotional umbrellas when it comes to impressing your customers. They are excellent business promoters and offer more than what they cost. Other important advantage which promotional umbrellas have in comparison to other promotional gifts is that it can be used in different ways. Each for a different occasion! more...
Designing A Logo For Promotional Products One of the most common mistake an artist or graphic designer makes when designing a logo, is not giving much thought to where the logo will be used. In this article I will give you tips on what to look out for when designing a logo. These tips will save you money further down the line, and in some instance, a lot of money. more...
If You Can't Copywrite - Don't! What's the best way to kill a marketing document? It can't be that hard, can it? Should I use a copywriter for my marketing printing? Why waste good money on a copywriter? more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Why Send Out Save-the-Date-Postcards for Your Events? Make sure you invest a small amount in save-the-date cards with postcard printing. It is an elegant and inexpensive way to get your guests planning and scheduling your special day in advance. more...
Business Gifts - Express Your Feelings Want to let your clients know how much you appreciate them? A unique way of expressing feelings to customers and corporate clients is by giving business gifts. These can positively affect your turnover by increasing customer response rates and improving brand awareness. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.