Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Scoty - bear with t-shirt and ball
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring or Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
What's Your Advertising Style? Advertising is actually a complicated process. It takes a lot of resources and effort on your part to make sure that you send out an effective ad, like your advertising posters, and then make certain that your messages are well understood by your target clients. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
DRTV - Insider Tactics for Successful Direct Response TV Ads DRTV or direct response television advertising is a rough and tumble business. Conservative estimates reveal that only one in twenty products tested actually turns a profit. But even though no one has a sure-fire formula for success, there are tactics that insiders use to improve their odds for success. Here are a few of them. more...
Joint Venture - Research and Analysis Joint venture is the emerging global trend these days but before stepping in any industry, some things need to be kept in mind. This article gives you the idea about the research involved in Joint Venture. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Microsoft - The Brand Behind the Man - Bill Gates Microsoft and its founder Bill Gates are quite well known and need no introduction. From garage to gigantic proportions - the growth of Microsoft is now part of business folklore. Initially it's the product, the micro computer that popularized Microsoft. The micro computer changed the concept of personal computing. Within a short period it catapulted Microsoft to a lofty position. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event.