Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Teddy Bear Keyring and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Inflatable beach ball
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring or Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring.
What Makes A Good Logo Design? Out of the millions of logos that have been designed in this world, how may of them are actually good? Half of them? A quarter of them? Surprisingly, the number is far less then that. more...
In Direct Sales - The Power of Three Can Explode Your Business Tired of low show sales averages? Looking to boost your bookings for your next party? Learn to harness the Power of Three and the Herd Mentality to boost your business to new heights. more...
Make Direct Marketing Easy on Your Wallet (and Theirs)! The Wallet Mailer is a direct mail piece that closely resembles a man's folding leather wallet. It has room and pockets for imprints and inserts the size of credit cards, business cards, and currency such as might be found in a real leather wallet. A small business could use the wallet mailer in several ways to attract new business. Folded and ready to mail, it is the size of a postcard. One first class stamp will allow the insertion of four currency bill size sheets or one tri-folded 8.5 x 11 sheet plus one bill sized coupon. more...
Digital Signage - Point Of Purchase Merchandising Point of purchase merchandising can interact with your customer as he makes his purchase decision. Multiple languages and similar requirements that are cumbersome in traditional mediums are easy with digital signage and the costs have dropped to the point that widespread deployment is practical. more...
The Elevator that Reads the Business News to You on Your Way Up? Several years ago, there was an award winning advertisement where a gentleman reading the Wall Street Journal was on an elevator in a large company. Each time the elevator stopped more employees would get off, until there was no one left but him. He finally exits the elevator on the Executive Suite Floor, while reading his Wall Street Journal. Suggesting that those who read the Wall Street Journal are the most successful in business and have the greatest upward mobility. Well it looks as if that cute little storyline just become a bit more real. more...
Build A Brand Make A Successful Business Company logo design should be paralleled to company's brand identity. Branding is of high priority for companies of all sizes in today's hyper-competitive market. more...
Media Planning with Double-Purpose Offset Printing Materials The advantage of using prints as your medium of choice for marketing and advertising is its versatility. Planning how you can make full use of offset printing materials to your advantage can be easy if you have a vision of what you want. more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Working with Prints to Create a Multi-Brand Business If you think cut throat competition is all bad for your business, you'll be pleased to know that it gives you benefits elsewhere. Heavy competition from printing companies for one gives you greater value for your money with more than reasonable printing prices. You can use this extra marketing power to create a separate brand that targets a niche market or even to compete with your existing brand. more...
Mobile SMS Marketing - Collecting Mobile Numbers With A Short Code When a valid mobile number is collected via a short code, there are many excellent mobile marketing opportunities you gain with your end user such as sending direct information, alerts, notifications and marketing text messages. But...collecting mobile numbers for mobile marketing is not as easy as it sounds. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand.