Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring or Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring.
How to Advertise With Flyers - The Secret Weapon Advertising with flyers is cost-effective but if done wrong you are wasting your time and money. Learn the secrets of how to advertise with flyers effectively. more...
7 Additional Services You Should Look for in a Printing Company Working with a printing company will give you more than just wonderful prints; it will actually speed up your learning curve when it comes to marketing. Commercial printers have a long history of experience with working with small businesses and marketing materials. In fact, they may understand your advertising materials better than you do and give valuable suggestions to size specifications, materials, and even help you with the design. more...
Branding For Small Businesses Over the past few weeks, I've found it interesting that folks I have interviewed for Entrepreneurs On Call, have continued our conversation after we were off the air, and we discussed a few of my listeners emails. Lately the emails and their questions inevitably took the conversation around to branding for small businesses. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Ever Noticed The Huge Variation in Printing Prices from Different Printing Companies? What's the Insider's secret that no one will tell you about? Is it best to keep going back to the same printing company? The single biggest mistake most businesses make & they don't even realise it! Just who do you believe? How do you find the right printing company? more...
Creating Brands Customer loyalty figures high on the marketing wish list of product managers. However, at a time when the customer is so well-informed and tuned into all the latest happenings around, a product has more barriers to pass before it becomes part of peoples' lives and comes to signify trust and confidence. Marketing has thus moved from ensuring products sell successfully to creating brands. more...
Microsoft - The Brand Behind the Man - Bill Gates Microsoft and its founder Bill Gates are quite well known and need no introduction. From garage to gigantic proportions - the growth of Microsoft is now part of business folklore. Initially it's the product, the micro computer that popularized Microsoft. The micro computer changed the concept of personal computing. Within a short period it catapulted Microsoft to a lofty position. more...
Straight Talk On Direct Response Marketing Free went the way of the disco, so stop with the free offers. Even if you are truly giving something away for free, the chance that your customers will believe you is slim to none. So, when constructing your offer, stay honest, stay true, and stay believable. more...
Unique or Classic Business Gifts? Companies and organisations are always looking for ways to continue or improve upon their success. One way to do this is by giving unique business gifts. There are also many occasions for which classic promotional products are appropriate. more...
The Role of A Logo in Your Business Logo is one piece of your branding strategy. Your logo is a symbol that can provide consumers with instant and powerful brand recognition of your business and the services or products that you offer. Before beginning the process of logo creation be sure that you have developed your brand strategy. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure.