Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Mascots & Toys.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Mascots & Toys would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Mascots & Toys are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Mascots & Toys are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Mascots & Toys can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Mascots & Toys and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Mascots & Toys and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Mascots & Toys you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Inflatable beach ball and imprint your logo on Inflatable beach ball.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Dog in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cow in a white T-shirt, keyring
- Imprint your logo on Cat in a white T-shirt, keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Hippo in a white T-shirt, keyring or Elephant in a white T-shirt, keyring.
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
Promotional Gifts Break New Ground There are many things that you can do with promotional items and gifts that you wouldn't be able to do without them. First of all, such products are great because no matter what you are doing, no matter what your company is into, you can find a way to reach more people than you could ever reach regularly. more...
Why Animated Commercials Rock and 'Live' Adverts Don't There is actually an increasing trend for businesses to gravitate towards using animation for their commercials, and for good reason too. This article discusses some of the more popular reasons why business marketers are doing that and will hopefully give you an insight. more...
It's All In The Name - Brand Identity And Promotional Products Having a familiar, recognisable brand is priceless in consumer culture and really can't be underestimated. Given a choice between a 'known' brand and a new brand, a consumer will invariably go with the one they are familiar with. Using branding on promotional items such as mugs and pens is a good way of getting a company name into the public domain. more...
Media Planning with Double-Purpose Offset Printing Materials The advantage of using prints as your medium of choice for marketing and advertising is its versatility. Planning how you can make full use of offset printing materials to your advantage can be easy if you have a vision of what you want. more...
Digital Narrowcasting and The Customer Experience Although the technology behind digital narrowcasting has been around for many years, it is only recently that its potential has come to be understood. Retailers and service providers, like banks, stand to benefit greatly from digital narrowcasting, not only by increasing sales, but also by improving customer experience. more...
The Role of A Logo in Your Business Logo is one piece of your branding strategy. Your logo is a symbol that can provide consumers with instant and powerful brand recognition of your business and the services or products that you offer. Before beginning the process of logo creation be sure that you have developed your brand strategy. more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Market Place The country is our market place, announce your self to the country. You are special and you have a special product to offer. What sound system are you using to announce your product? more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event.