Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Keyrings & Keyfobs would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Keyrings & Keyfobs are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Keyrings & Keyfobs are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Keyrings & Keyfobs can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Keyrings & Keyfobs you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Poncho in football and imprint your logo on Solar powered LED keyring.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Vermont
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Diana - colourful felt keyring
- Imprint your logo on Key-ring - pu keyshape keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Positivo - thumb led torch keyring or Ingot - gold ingot solar torch keyring.
Need More Customers? Here's Some Ideas That Just Might Work For You Customers, they're a pain - who needs them? YOU DO! What new strategies are out there? What has the internet done for customer acquisition? How many strategies should I have? more...
Basic Specs and What It Means for Your Online Printing Jobs When you are stressed out from all the decisions you have to make with regard to your business, you can rest assured that printing is one less thing to worry about. With online printing, getting your prints ordered can be done in minutes. more...
How To Give Away Free Vacations as Business Incentives Never underestimate the power of a free gift, and the fact that most internet searches include the word 'free'. Learn how to use free vacation certificates as business incentives and your business will prosper. more...
How to Generate Marketing Keepers, Not Sleepers - Part II Do you find yourself tossing your hard earned small business dollars into direct mail campaigns, newsletter mailings or other client acquisition or retention efforts that just don't give you a good return? It may be that your marketing is putting your audience to sleep. Read this weeks article to find out how to wake them up! more...
5 Ways to Use Inkjet Printers for Large Format Printing Inkjet printing may sound suspiciously like your home printer, and in fact it does use the same science but still with a different and more modern technology. Commercial printing companies use heavy duty printers that have different inks and are capable of printing photographic quality images in more materials. With commercial printers, you can expect higher quality output, in much larger sizes, and in a variety of materials. more...
Tips You Can Use To Maximize Your Business Growth If The Economy Turns Down Increase your sales and marketing success, repackage your current offerings with new names and a lower price. Offer an automatic product or service upgrade (in feature or units) with the new name or tie the new offering to a timed date. Increase your price by 20% and offer extended payment terms to make it easier for your buyers to buy. more...
Brainstorming Unique Promotional Business Gift Ideas It can be hard to figure out new and exciting promotional business gift ideas every year. You don't want to go the lazy route and go with the tried and true, because every other business is doing that. You want to stand out, have your employees and clients looking at you in awe of your branding genius. What you need are some helpful tips to brainstorm new promotional gifts ideas. more...
What's Under The Scarf? An Astonishing Marketing Secret They Don't Want You To Know It was a red scarf. Red and wool. The girl had it pulled tight around her neck and folded over in the front like an over-sized, warm and toasty neck tie. more...
Business Gifts - The Pros and Cons of Giving A business gift is not an ordinary gift. It is all about relationship building. That is why; giving such gifts is a beneficial thing. These items create and maintain the relationships with different groups of people. more...
Develop A Great Marketing Strategy - Keeping Your Pace With The Changing Trends Change is an important part of the business world. Everyday, there are new marketing strategies coming up that change the way the world sees a particular product or service. If you want to know how to survive in such a world, this article will give you some tips about how to go about it. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand.