Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Keyrings & Keyfobs would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Keyrings & Keyfobs are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Keyrings & Keyfobs are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Keyrings & Keyfobs can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Keyrings & Keyfobs you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Keyring, bottle opener "victory" and imprint your logo on Two piece metal keyring.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Alcohol breath tester
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Keyring, mini dynamo LED torch
- Imprint your logo on Pocket torch with led lights and clip and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Bottle opener keyring with LED light or Push button LED torch.
When Does Your Business Need a New Logo? Your sales may have flattened, the company may have changed its focus, or your brand may no longer inspire your customers. ...Here are 5 questions to ask when deciding whether your company needs to hire a logo designer. more...
Sex, Lies and the Secret Truth About Marketing Bottom line: To be a successful marketer-a high six or seven figure income marketer-you've got to fully believe in and have a deep and abiding love and passion for what you do, what you sell, and to whom you sell it. more...
Unique or Classic Business Gifts? Companies and organisations are always looking for ways to continue or improve upon their success. One way to do this is by giving unique business gifts. There are also many occasions for which classic promotional products are appropriate. more...
Promotional Pens - Everything You Want You Get Have you ever really sat down and thought about what you want to get out of the marketing dollars you spend each year? Often, business owners don't understand the value of strategically thinking about what they want from the promotional items they use as giveaways. more...
Smart Printing - Comparing Prints, Printing Quotes and Prices Anybody with a printer and an internet connection can start a printing job nowadays, but the only way to get the best value is to systematically compare and evaluate each printer's prints, printing quotes and prices. When choosing a printing company, get as much recommendations as you can get. A little research can save you from dealing with the wrong printer. more...
Proven Testing Strategies for Better Direct Marketing Results One of the central strengths of direct marketing is your ability to test, calculate the results, and make adjustments to boost profits and lower costs. And no matter how creative your company or ads might be, you must approach the testing process with logic and discipline. Here are a few tips for getting the full value out of your tests in any medium, including direct mail, print, and broadcast. more...
Did You Know You Can Get Paid For Advertising? Advertising is something that we associate with selling. You probably do not realize that you can get paid for letting people advertise on your site. Many sites do have advertising on them, only they do not get the returns they could, because they do not know the tricks of the trade... more...
Print on Demand Services Tips for Economical Publishing It is only wise to get the most out of your money - expenditures can be an asset or a liability for businesses that is why money always matters. So when you put up the initiative to provide clients with catalogs, your employees with a newsletter, or your following with magazines, print on demand services can be one of the figures that will add up to your budget significantly. Making sure that you get your money's worth can be quite tricky if you don't know publishing or printing. more...
Brand-Personality Self-Analysis - Finding Your Brand's Emotional Aftertaste Marketing is difficult because it is unlike any other business discipline. Most of our business day is filled with left-brain tasks that may be complex but are for the most part logical and procedural in nature whereas marketing and branding are right-brain activities governed by that hated enemy of rational business thinking, psychology. Most businesses advertise; a rather common practice designed to get the word out about your company, product, or service. more...
Mail Order and Changing Economic Conditions There's talk of economic downturns and recession all around us. Though retail businesses are vulnerable, home based mail order and information publishing entrepreneurs have the flexibility to not only survive, but profit in a bad economy. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches.