Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Keyrings & Keyfobs would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Keyrings & Keyfobs are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Keyrings & Keyfobs are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Keyrings & Keyfobs can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Keyrings & Keyfobs you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Push button LED torch and imprint your logo on Keyring 1EUR/0.5EUR coin holder.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Keyring, reflective vest
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Poncho in football
- Imprint your logo on Solar powered LED keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Diana - colourful felt keyring or Key-ring - pu keyshape keyring.
The Direct Marketing Manager's Dream Come True - Variable Graphics with True Offset Quality What is Digital Offset Printing? How Does it Supercharge Your Direct Marketing Campaigns? How Long Has This Been Around? WYSIWYG Proofing - Blow Your Customers Away! more...
What IS Advertising? I Mean, Really? In order for you to run an effective and successful marketing campaign for your business, you need to understand first the basic principles of advertising. So what is advertising, really? Advertising is all about getting your business out there and making sure that you appeal to what your clients and potential customers are looking for. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
A Brand is Not a Logo or Slogan - How to Build Your Own Brand with Style Remember that it is not just a logo or a tag line that makes a brand. There are any number of companies that have very attractive logos and even catchier tag lines. But they are not necessarily strong brands. The logo and the slogan merely represent your brand. There are a host of factors that contribute to the building of a brand. more...
Digital Signage - Point Of Purchase Merchandising Point of purchase merchandising can interact with your customer as he makes his purchase decision. Multiple languages and similar requirements that are cumbersome in traditional mediums are easy with digital signage and the costs have dropped to the point that widespread deployment is practical. more...
Things To Remember For A Successful Transaction With Your Printer Your responsibility doesn't stop at the design process. When creating your marketing collateral such as your business brochures, you need to understand the relationship you have with your brochure printing company. It pays to be in good terms with your printing company so you'll be assured of a quality print job that is according to your expectations. more...
Simple Principles in Understanding and Gaining Brand Loyalty A company's brand could be described as its personality, character, and unique experience. Following are some examples of characteristics that companies must adopt in order to build brand loyalty. more...
What The Zombie Horde Can Teach You About Target Marketing If you're fighting zombies, shrapnel-throwing land mines, eye-burning tear gas, napalm, silly putty and tactical air strikes are all wasteful and just about useless. The only way you can stop a zombie is to destroy its brain. And the bast way to do that? A single bullet from a single gun. Or a good stab with a sharp stick. more...
Promotional Gifts - Ten Top Tips The best test of whether your clients or customers will be pleased with an incentive or gift is your own feelings about it. If you think it's a cheesy, inexpensive bit of marketing fluff, chances are that they'll see it the exact same way. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century.