Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Keyrings & Keyfobs would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Keyrings & Keyfobs are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Keyrings & Keyfobs are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Keyrings & Keyfobs can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Keyrings & Keyfobs you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Poncho in football and imprint your logo on Solar powered LED keyring.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Vermont
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Diana - colourful felt keyring
- Imprint your logo on Key-ring - pu keyshape keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Positivo - thumb led torch keyring or Ingot - gold ingot solar torch keyring.
Creating Brand Instrumentality Beyond The Product The main reason for the general fascination with brands is their ability to provide the consumers an extra value in addition to what the product/service/company themselves can provide. A value which becomes the major motivation for consumers to desire the product. Everybody agrees about that, but from here on it becomes foggy. more...
Business Gifts - Secure New Customers Customer is the king of the market. If they are content in the market, then only market will exist. Business gifts allow organisations to welcome new products, show gratitude to existing ones, and attract potential clients. Gifts with company name or logo imprinted in it consciously or unconsciously remain in the mind of the customers. more...
Even Willie Sutton Finally Understood Marketing You may be the best in the world at what you do - but if you can't market the odds of success are slim. Even a notorious bank robber learned that lesson. more...
The Elevator that Reads the Business News to You on Your Way Up? Several years ago, there was an award winning advertisement where a gentleman reading the Wall Street Journal was on an elevator in a large company. Each time the elevator stopped more employees would get off, until there was no one left but him. He finally exits the elevator on the Executive Suite Floor, while reading his Wall Street Journal. Suggesting that those who read the Wall Street Journal are the most successful in business and have the greatest upward mobility. Well it looks as if that cute little storyline just become a bit more real. more...
Are You Your Own CMO? Top 3 Mistakes CMOs Make Even high-priced marketing execs can get derailed when it comes to finding time to learn new things. For small to medium-size enterprises, where you're usually your own Chief Marketing Officer, you're even more likely to face that dilemma. more...
Conquer the Top 6 Small Business Marketing Challenges Whatever industry you are in you are likely to encounter the top 6 marketing challenges for small businesses. As a small business what can you do? We will have a limited war chest of marketing dollars or even marketing staff at our disposal to tame these challenges. Like most small businesses you will be faced with other priorities from all aspects of operating a business and will struggle to find the time to do any marketing at all. That is until you realise that sales are not growing to the levels that you want or worst you are faced with declining sales. more...
Online Business Card Printing - A Buyer's Guide The Internet has made the process of printing business cards much easier and more affordable. By understanding the basic process at work, you can obtain nice-looking cards quickly and easily ... while saving money in the process. more...
Business Gifts That Make an Impression Business gifts help cement your business relationships with employees, customers and associates. Whether you use business gifts as a token of appreciation customers for their loyalty, as employee incentives to spark higher productivity or as remembrances of special occasions for your associates, there are many advantages to making the giving of such products a part of your firm's culture. more...
How To Make Ads That Get a Response A free prize or gift will always get people to keep your ads. People are generally excited every time they see or hear the word 'free'. That's why having it written in your copy can do a world of good of making your print ads valuable to your target audience. And don't just give the freebie immediately. more...
Exhibiting at Your First Trade Show - Getting Visitors Into Your Trade Show Booth For the new exhibitor's first trade show I would suggest taking this approach. Secure your booth location preferably a location near the front of the main entry to the exhibit hall, It's also always good to get located near one of the larger veterans of that particular trade show. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item.