Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Keyrings & Keyfobs would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Keyrings & Keyfobs are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Keyrings & Keyfobs are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Keyrings & Keyfobs can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Keyrings & Keyfobs and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Keyrings & Keyfobs you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Poncho in football and imprint your logo on Solar powered LED keyring.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Vermont
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Diana - colourful felt keyring
- Imprint your logo on Key-ring - pu keyshape keyring and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Positivo - thumb led torch keyring or Ingot - gold ingot solar torch keyring.
Advertising Campaign - Working With Printing Quotes To Keep A Healthy Cash Flow Understanding the numbers involved in your print campaign can go a long way in ensuring a healthy cash flow and a profitable business. Knowing how printing quotes are arrived at will help you maximize your printing budget, while knowing about consumer behavior can help you prepare for the long haul. When you want the optimal return on investment, you can direct your effort in either minimizing your cost or maximizing the generated profits. more...
Branding For Small Businesses Over the past few weeks, I've found it interesting that folks I have interviewed for Entrepreneurs On Call, have continued our conversation after we were off the air, and we discussed a few of my listeners emails. Lately the emails and their questions inevitably took the conversation around to branding for small businesses. more...
Logo Design On A Budget If you are starting up in business you will, no doubt, be wanting a logo for your company. Every new business will have a budget for how much they can afford to spend to have their logo designed, be it a large corporation or a one man enterprise. more...
What's Unique About You or Your Business - Things to Consider When Building Your Brand What are you: the first, the best, or different in the market place? What makes you distinct from your competitors? Branding is all about differentiation, uniqueness, and standing out from the rest. Whether it's a product or a service what is it that you do that sets you apart? Is your product a notch better than the rest in the market or is it the only one of its kind in the market. more...
Small Business Advertising Requires A Long Term Plan Any advertising campaign takes some time to bear results. Therefore there is a tendency among owners of small businesses to get easily discouraged when their marketing and advertising strategies do not bear fruit. However, as a small business you must understand that a lot of things need to be modified and improved on if you think it is not working for your business. more...
Print Flyers Versus Online Ads The world is gradually going technological. That is to say that there are so many things in our current lives that we cannot even imagine doing without the aid of technology. Yet those are the things that a few years back we did without any such aid with perfect ease. There was no sign of discontent anywhere. Be it listening to one's favorite song or going out to purchase something. Tapes and LPs were very much in use for music. These days hardly does anyone listen to those. We merely go online and download our favorite album to listen to it at our own leisure. Same goes for purchasing products online where you pay through credit cards and get it delivered to your doorstep. more...
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
6 Tips on Making and Using Your Logo A logo won't help customers re-locate you on the web, but it will make you memorable. If you are gifted at graphic design, you have really no excuse not to have one. If you can barely draw a stick person, you really have no excuse not to have one. more...
Are You Your Own CMO? Top 3 Mistakes CMOs Make Even high-priced marketing execs can get derailed when it comes to finding time to learn new things. For small to medium-size enterprises, where you're usually your own Chief Marketing Officer, you're even more likely to face that dilemma. more...
The Importance of Typesetting and Ad Design When placing your ad in print publications you can generate a much better response if you have a well designed ad. Many of the publications out there will offer you free typesetting which is great as it will save you from paying for some typeset ads but the one problem that goes with this is that your ad will look very similar to many of the other ads that the publication has typeset for their other customers. All typesetters have their own style of making ads and the typesetting department for that magazine will have the same style. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost.