Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Home Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Home Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Home Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Home Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Home Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Home Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Home Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Home Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Set of 6 kitchen utensils and imprint your logo on Cheese set.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wine, champagne cooler, bucket
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Soft toy bear with fleece blanket
- Imprint your logo on Barbecue set in case and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Apron with barbecue set 6 el or Barbecue set in aluminium case.
The Signs of Success - Profitable Offline Advertising Have you ever wondered what is one of the best forms of advertising offline? Find out here and be ready to be suprised. more...
Roll In Customers with Promotional Gifts Promotional gifts are the best way to roll in customers. Business organizations, companies, educational and political institutions make use of them as a marketing and advertising tool. more...
Small Business Marketing Tip - Becoming a Clever Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World Getting new customers can be difficult for a small business. Many products are marketed so a small business can get more customers to call or come in the door. Flashy brochures, slick business cards, and multi-color flyers are all direct mail ideas that have been tried before. Of all available direct mail ideas, the Wallet Mailer could be just the ticket for making your growing business stand out to new customers. more...
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Business Gifts Putting On Your Personal Touch Giving business gifts to clients, customers and employees is an excellent way of strengthening your business relationships, getting and keeping more customers, and of boosting employee morale and productivity. In some situations-such as with customer purchase incentives-there's no need to personalize the promotional gifts you give, but when it comes to business associates and employees, you'll want to give items that have a personal touch. more...
Things To Remember For A Successful Transaction With Your Printer Your responsibility doesn't stop at the design process. When creating your marketing collateral such as your business brochures, you need to understand the relationship you have with your brochure printing company. It pays to be in good terms with your printing company so you'll be assured of a quality print job that is according to your expectations. more...
Want to Know the Easiest Way to Multiply Your Business Profits? What's Best, Keeping the Old Ones or Getting New Ones? Do You Nurture Your Customers? Are Your Competitors Nurturing Your Customers? Is competition talking to Your Customers Now? more...
Printed Advertising Is Here To Stay Newsflash! Print ads, whether you like it or not, are here to stay. Time has proven that it's not just like a fashion trend that comes and goes with the changing of the season. more...
Business to Business Direct Mail Secrets of Today's Top Marketers Selling to the business buyer is not as different as some would have you believe. Business buyers are just people with the same problems, fears, feelings, and dreams as everyone else. However, they are particularly busy. They are often not spending their own money. And buying decisions are often made on many levels. So here are a few tips to help you improve response to your business-to-business direct mail. more...
Business Gifts Develop Great Professional Relationships From the most inexpensive printed pen to a great quality bottle of wine or an executive paperweight, the giving of business gifts is an excellent way of building great professional relationships. Giving promotional items to the people you do business with makes good sense-there's no better way to show them how much you value their custom. There are several factors that are involved in giving business gifts that will be appreciated and remembered. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items.