Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Home Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Home Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Home Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Home Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Home Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Home Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Home Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Home Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Barbecue set 4 el. and imprint your logo on Fleece picnic blanket with a nylon carry strap.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Cooler bag for 6 bottles
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Temperature gauge for cooking
- Imprint your logo on Barbecue set in aluminium case and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Apron with barbecue set 6 el. or Barbecue set in case.
How Much Should You Spend On Your Advertising Budget? So how much money do you think you need to spend in your ad budget? This can be a very tough question, however I can only let you in on some rules about spending your money. In the end it is your business and your money that is being spent. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Advertising With Attitude Every person has an attitude. Same holds true for business organizations. Your company too has an attitude and it is very imperative to express your attitude to your customers. And, there is no better way than using promotional umbrellas to do it. more...
Fishing For Ninja Lessons The guy had a crazy look in his eye. Crazy and mean. He stared right at me, grinned wide with broken yellow teeth and held up his battered cardboard sign like it was a prized summer squash and I might be the judge who would finally make his County Fair dreams come true. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
The Importance of Typesetting and Ad Design When placing your ad in print publications you can generate a much better response if you have a well designed ad. Many of the publications out there will offer you free typesetting which is great as it will save you from paying for some typeset ads but the one problem that goes with this is that your ad will look very similar to many of the other ads that the publication has typeset for their other customers. All typesetters have their own style of making ads and the typesetting department for that magazine will have the same style. more...
Coke - The King of Branding and How They Do It Coca-Cola - Now there is one thing about the list that's a great lesson in branding. Coke heads the list of top brands with a brand value of $65 billion. Just think of it - Coca- Cola is merely a beverage company and there are many beverage companies in the market. It's not an energy drink like Red Bull. Rather there are reports of adverse health effects of drinking too much Coke. more...
If You Can't Copywrite - Don't! What's the best way to kill a marketing document? It can't be that hard, can it? Should I use a copywriter for my marketing printing? Why waste good money on a copywriter? more...
Advertising Campaign - Working With Printing Quotes To Keep A Healthy Cash Flow Understanding the numbers involved in your print campaign can go a long way in ensuring a healthy cash flow and a profitable business. Knowing how printing quotes are arrived at will help you maximize your printing budget, while knowing about consumer behavior can help you prepare for the long haul. When you want the optimal return on investment, you can direct your effort in either minimizing your cost or maximizing the generated profits. more...
Promotional Products As Business Gifts For Staff You'll find a great deal of advice about choosing the appropriate business gifts for clients and important business connections, but far less is said about choosing business gifts for your staff. This is quite an oversight when you consider that your staff is among your most important business connections in the world of business. more...
Features of a Proper Business Logo The face of the company - as logo is known as, is the first information that a person comes to know when he visits an organization. Since, often the first impression remains as the last impression, the logo of an organization has to be impressive, bold, attractive and smart. more...
Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.