Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Puzzle "plane" and imprint your logo on Writing board with marker and eraser .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wooden yo-yo
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Transparent light up yo-yo
- Imprint your logo on Mini puzzle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Chinese tangram puzzles or 24 pieces puzzle and 4 crayons .
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
The Oracle of Omaha - Warren Buffet Builds A Brand That Lasts America has a love-hate relationship with its top billionaires. But not with Warren Buffet - he is an affable business icon. The second richest man in the world according to Forbes magazine is a business guru for Bill Gates, the richest man in the world. The legendary stock investment trader was so revered in the market that during the 1970s the mere news that he is going to buy a stock shot up the price of that stock by 10%. more...
What Is A Brand And How It Can Help Your Business What exactly is a Brand? There are numerous definitions of a brand; some of them are practical and others poetic. Marketers and advertisement professionals define brand in their own words. But they all mean the same thing. A brand is a trademark or a distinctive name identifying or representing a product or a service. It is a symbolic embodiment of every aspect of a product or service. more...
Digital Signage - Menu Boards And Posters Menu boards and posters come to life with a little imagination and digital signage. Prices have dropped to the point that LCD posters are cost competitive with traditional light boxes. Digital posters can display several messages in the same space and enhance the message with motion and time of day preferences. more...
Taking Customer Testimonials to the Next Level to Support Your Claims and Build Confidence Customer testimonials can give your direct mail and ads a lift in response. That's because people expect you to say wonderful things about your own product, service, or cause. But when they hear other people saying wonderful things, they really start believing you. So here are some tips on getting the most from testimonials. more...
The Path of Your Message - Television In this article I will discuss the choosing of a right medium. It is a crucial step in achieving the maximum effect of your message. Each medium offers different advantages and disadvantages. more...
Microsoft - The Brand Behind the Man - Bill Gates Microsoft and its founder Bill Gates are quite well known and need no introduction. From garage to gigantic proportions - the growth of Microsoft is now part of business folklore. Initially it's the product, the micro computer that popularized Microsoft. The micro computer changed the concept of personal computing. Within a short period it catapulted Microsoft to a lofty position. more...
Are You Communicating Your Greatness? What's Your Personal Brand? To get into your greatness, you must consistently communicate your authenticity. That which is genuine, distinctive and valuable about you. There are People Brands that you know and might want to emulate. There are brands that you might choose not to be. more...
Create Headlines That Live Up To The Times Believe it. Headlines are practically the first group of words that your clients and potential customers will see when they browse your poster printing pieces. It is a powerful bunch of words that can dramatically enhance your marketing collateral, or make them fail miserably. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours.