Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Puzzle "plane" and imprint your logo on Writing board with marker and eraser .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wooden yo-yo
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Transparent light up yo-yo
- Imprint your logo on Mini puzzle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Chinese tangram puzzles or 24 pieces puzzle and 4 crayons .
A Reality Check On Your Marketing Strategy The 'Marketing Scenario' is a practical tool designed to help you make sure that you have a winning marketing strategy to support your brand. You will do a reality check on those dreams of success to learn if they make any sense. more...
How Much Should You Spend On Your Advertising Budget? So how much money do you think you need to spend in your ad budget? This can be a very tough question, however I can only let you in on some rules about spending your money. In the end it is your business and your money that is being spent. more...
6 Reasons Why Publicity Is More Powerful Than Paid Advertising The following 6 reasons why publicity is more powerful than paid advertising came out of a discussion that I had last night with the #1 authority on generating massive publicity for your business, Paul Hartunian. For people who are currently paying for advertising, this will be an eye opening article and will helpfully steer you in a better direction. more...
Why Knowing Your Customers Can Make All The Difference Most expert marketers and business owners would tell you that in order to be successful in your marketing campaign, be it posters or postcards or even flyers, the very first thing you should do is to define your target market. You're probably thinking, why choose a target market? Why not focus on everyone so that you'll have a better chance of catching people who'll be interested in what you offer? more...
Buying the Perfect Business Gifts Have you ever been in a quandary about what kinds of business gifts to buy? Don't fret, anyone who has ever had to make these decisions has been in the same quandary and knows exactly how you feel. This article is going to give your some ideas to use to help you in deciding what your company or organisation will give as a business corporate gift. more...
Offline Advertising 101 - Creative use of Offline Advertising Online advertising is huge but it isn't the only game in town by use of offline advertising you can reach 1,000's of more people and can target your advertising specifically. Discover how to use Offline Advertising to YOUR benefit. more...
Direct Mail Marketing That Prospects Will Actually Respond To In this time of fierce business competition, tapping into your local target demographic can be difficult. Direct mail seems like a good idea at first, but how many boring envelopes will you have to send out just get one person's attention? more...
Digital Signage - An Overview Of Narrowcasting Learn how to improve your marketing and stop printing posters with digital signage. Menu boards and posters can come to life with a little imagination. They can show more than one message in the same space and you can change your signage whenever you like. A wide selection of Professional LCD screens and high definition media players can be bundled together to give you all the equipment and software you need with no monthly service fees. Prices for a restaurant/store starter pack of four screens, four media players, sign server and software is less than $9,990 with 37 inch screens. We carry 37 inch, 42 inch and 47 inch professional monitors that can be used in portrait mode as well as landscape. Smaller single unit screen/player combo packs start for less than $995. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion