Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Puzzle "plane" and imprint your logo on Writing board with marker and eraser .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wooden yo-yo
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Transparent light up yo-yo
- Imprint your logo on Mini puzzle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Chinese tangram puzzles or 24 pieces puzzle and 4 crayons .
Improve Your Business With Free Gift Cards If you're thinking about raising brand awareness, increasing foot traffic, generating new sales or increasing repeat business, then giving away free gift cards is a great idea. It's a fact that everyone likes to receive something for free from time to time and a free gift card might give that customer an excuse to walk through your doors to buy something. If you have a present marketing and advertising campaign in the works, then it's as easy as 1-2-3 to insert a free gift card with your mailings. more...
Direct Mail Fundraising Programs - Five Vital Signs that You're Healthy I spent last night visiting two hospitals with my four-year-old son, Spencer. I noticed that the staff at each hospital took the same vital signs (pulse, oxygen saturation, temperature, breathing) to determine Spencer's health. Nurses and doctors miles apart, working for different hospitals, on different shifts, knew the same things to look for to determine the health of their patient. You must do the same with your direct mail fundraising program. Here are the five vital signs to watch for to make sure your program is healthy, and remains healthy. more...
Designing A Logo For Promotional Products One of the most common mistake an artist or graphic designer makes when designing a logo, is not giving much thought to where the logo will be used. In this article I will give you tips on what to look out for when designing a logo. These tips will save you money further down the line, and in some instance, a lot of money. more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Kick Off Your Brochure Marketing With These Simple Steps Brochures are very effective tools to have when you want to grow your business. However, most brochure marketing campaigns need to be redesigned and restructured because they don't get the results you expect from them. In order for your promotional efforts to be effective, designing brochures should be in order. more...
The Magic of Super Bowl Ads For some, the Super Bowl commercials are more interesting than the big game. Here are some quick tips on what you can take away from the communication techniques of the spots. more...
Why Different Is Anything But Bad When Advertising Time and again, most advice columns and expert opinions in marketing always suggest that in order for your business to stand out, you have to be different among the rest. In any business, such as your commercial color printing company, being different is not bad actually, but rather a plus factor to generate more leads to increase your sales. more...
Employment Branding - What Is It? Why Do We Need It? In 2008 there will be an estimated 450 million job seekers worldwide using the Internet. There will be an estimated 50 million employers worldwide competing for the industries top talent. What's your strategy to standout? more...
Working with Prints to Create a Multi-Brand Business If you think cut throat competition is all bad for your business, you'll be pleased to know that it gives you benefits elsewhere. Heavy competition from printing companies for one gives you greater value for your money with more than reasonable printing prices. You can use this extra marketing power to create a separate brand that targets a niche market or even to compete with your existing brand. more...
Microsoft - The Brand Behind the Man - Bill Gates Microsoft and its founder Bill Gates are quite well known and need no introduction. From garage to gigantic proportions - the growth of Microsoft is now part of business folklore. Initially it's the product, the micro computer that popularized Microsoft. The micro computer changed the concept of personal computing. Within a short period it catapulted Microsoft to a lofty position. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign.