Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Puzzle "plane" and imprint your logo on Writing board with marker and eraser .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wooden yo-yo
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Transparent light up yo-yo
- Imprint your logo on Mini puzzle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Chinese tangram puzzles or 24 pieces puzzle and 4 crayons .
Designing Posters That Target Women Without Alienating Men Wrap your heads around this idea, women account for as much as 80% of sales of all consumer goods. If you want to maintain a competitive edge, design your 27x39 poster printing to actively and effectively seek out women without alienating men. Assumptions about what women buy and the decisions they are influenced with is outdated. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
Promotional Gifts - The Ideal Choice Time and again, it has been proved that promotional gifts are an ideal way to promote your business. When supported with an aggressive marketing campaign they can result in providing the company with that all important competitive edge. They make existing and potential clients happy and bring back those whom you have lost to the competition. Not only this, they are great for brand recognitions, have great recall capacity and are great ways to communicate your message to your target audience. more...
Digital Signage - Point Of Purchase Merchandising Point of purchase merchandising can interact with your customer as he makes his purchase decision. Multiple languages and similar requirements that are cumbersome in traditional mediums are easy with digital signage and the costs have dropped to the point that widespread deployment is practical. more...
How To Give Away Free Vacations as Business Incentives Never underestimate the power of a free gift, and the fact that most internet searches include the word 'free'. Learn how to use free vacation certificates as business incentives and your business will prosper. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
A Brand is Not a Logo or Slogan - How to Build Your Own Brand with Style Remember that it is not just a logo or a tag line that makes a brand. There are any number of companies that have very attractive logos and even catchier tag lines. But they are not necessarily strong brands. The logo and the slogan merely represent your brand. There are a host of factors that contribute to the building of a brand. more...
A Reminder On Why You Need To Advertise You need to advertise because...you need to position your company and your products in your industry. You have to make your presence known not only to your target audience but also to your colleagues and associates. With advertising, you are most likely to have the chance to do precisely that. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise.