Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Puzzle "plane" and imprint your logo on Writing board with marker and eraser .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wooden yo-yo
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Transparent light up yo-yo
- Imprint your logo on Mini puzzle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Chinese tangram puzzles or 24 pieces puzzle and 4 crayons .
Tips on Creating Your Business Logo Business logos are for any business that wants to present a professional image and work on establishing customer recognition. Your logo works for you on your business cards, business stationery, invoices and receipts, and, of course, your advertising. If you have a web site, your logo should be on every page of your site. more...
Logo Design for Non-Designers The main purpose of this article is to help non-designers understand the logo design process, general terms, requirements and things to remember when ordering a logo. When you decided that your company needs a logo you need to think if you need a completely new logo or redesign the old one (of course, if you have it) before searching for a designer. Redesign of the existing logo is often cheaper than design of a new logo. more...
Even Willie Sutton Finally Understood Marketing You may be the best in the world at what you do - but if you can't market the odds of success are slim. Even a notorious bank robber learned that lesson. more...
Corporate Gift Branding - Do You Need To Use Corporate Gifts to Brand Your Company If you are in business, do you need to use corporate gifts as a marketing channel to increase the brand awareness of your company? Frankly speaking, corporate gift is an ideal marketing channel that all marketers should consider including it to their overall marketing plans... more...
Small Business Advertising Requires A Long Term Plan Any advertising campaign takes some time to bear results. Therefore there is a tendency among owners of small businesses to get easily discouraged when their marketing and advertising strategies do not bear fruit. However, as a small business you must understand that a lot of things need to be modified and improved on if you think it is not working for your business. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Changing Trends The fierce competition in the market place among companies to sell products has brought innovative methods into advertising. Organizations are trying to out do each other to grab attention and impress them. more...
What's Your Advertising Style? Advertising is actually a complicated process. It takes a lot of resources and effort on your part to make sure that you send out an effective ad, like your advertising posters, and then make certain that your messages are well understood by your target clients. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Business Gifts - How Much Should You Spend on them for Trade Shows? Business gifts can be an important part of your marketing strategy as well as a fairly big part of your advertising and promotional budget. How much should you spend for business gifts and promotional items? more...
Business Gifts - Top Five Holidays for Giving Giving business gifts is an accepted part of good business practice. It's a great way to cement relationships with business associates and employees. A gift on a special occasion lets your clients and customers know that you care enough to remember them on a holiday, and they can help provide an incentive to your employees. You can use such items to foster loyalty and draw in new customers. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients.