Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Puzzle "plane" and imprint your logo on Writing board with marker and eraser .
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Wooden yo-yo
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Transparent light up yo-yo
- Imprint your logo on Mini puzzle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Chinese tangram puzzles or 24 pieces puzzle and 4 crayons .
Digital Signage - An Overview Of Narrowcasting Learn how to improve your marketing and stop printing posters with digital signage. Menu boards and posters can come to life with a little imagination. They can show more than one message in the same space and you can change your signage whenever you like. A wide selection of Professional LCD screens and high definition media players can be bundled together to give you all the equipment and software you need with no monthly service fees. Prices for a restaurant/store starter pack of four screens, four media players, sign server and software is less than $9,990 with 37 inch screens. We carry 37 inch, 42 inch and 47 inch professional monitors that can be used in portrait mode as well as landscape. Smaller single unit screen/player combo packs start for less than $995. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
Is A Logo Mandatory To Running A Successful Business? It is crucial for all businesses to have a logo? Do I need to spend my time and effort on getting one? In short, the answer is a resounding NO. It depends entirely on your industry and what you want to achieve. more...
Advertising When The Time Is Right There are so many tips and suggestions when it comes to having the right advertising for your business, or what you can do to maximize your marketing campaign. Whether online or offline, sources are rich with advice and recommendations on how you can better improve your promotional ads. Most would be talking about how to increase response to your marketing materials; or how to choose the right postcard printing company for example. more...
Referrals - Not Sales Many people try to get rich quickly by jumping on whatever bandwagon is currently being promoted on late night television advertisements. They do this without first understanding the underlying economics of the business they are contemplating. Many work at home enthusiasts quickly crash and burn upon realizing that their dreams will never come to fruition. Becoming an independent contractor who earns money through referrals only is a better way to supplement one's income. more...
Decorative Concrete Engravers - How Do Your Marketing Tactics Score? Marketing a decorative concrete engraving business can be hindered by the professional, creative and artistic aptitudes of the owner/engraver. I have assembled a survey that suggests marketing tactics that can be useful and fulfilling to the artistic and business side of an engraving enterprise. more...
Business Gifts - How Much Should You Spend on them for Trade Shows? Business gifts can be an important part of your marketing strategy as well as a fairly big part of your advertising and promotional budget. How much should you spend for business gifts and promotional items? more...
Conquer the Top 6 Small Business Marketing Challenges Whatever industry you are in you are likely to encounter the top 6 marketing challenges for small businesses. As a small business what can you do? We will have a limited war chest of marketing dollars or even marketing staff at our disposal to tame these challenges. Like most small businesses you will be faced with other priorities from all aspects of operating a business and will struggle to find the time to do any marketing at all. That is until you realise that sales are not growing to the levels that you want or worst you are faced with declining sales. more...
Business Gifts Presentation is An Important Part of Giving When you give business gifts, how do you give them? Do you present a client with an item in a fairly casual manner, or do you make the effort to present the gift in a way that adds to the importance of the occasion? The way in which you present a business gift is important, simply because if you choose the right method of presentation, you'll make a bigger impression on the recipient of your gift. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget.