Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Games & Puzzles.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Games & Puzzles would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Games & Puzzles are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Games & Puzzles are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Games & Puzzles can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Games & Puzzles and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Games & Puzzles and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Games & Puzzles you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Brain teaser set and imprint your logo on Game set 5-in-1 in wooden box.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Hand clapper
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Playing cards
- Imprint your logo on Bubble gun and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Beach game set or Checkers game in tin box.
Exhibiting at Your First Trade Show - Getting Visitors Into Your Trade Show Booth For the new exhibitor's first trade show I would suggest taking this approach. Secure your booth location preferably a location near the front of the main entry to the exhibit hall, It's also always good to get located near one of the larger veterans of that particular trade show. more...
Companies Distribute Promotional Umbrellas as Promotional Gifts Distributing promotional gifts has become more of a fashion rather than a need on the corporate scene these days. Every company, be it the candy making businesses, or the machinery manufacturing companies has put some or the other promotional item to use. more...
Direct Mail Fundraising Letters - 41 Things You Can Mail to Donors A fundraising letter fanatic is someone who thinks the only thing you can mail a donor is a fundraising letter. But that's just one of more than 40 things you can mail to make friends and raise funds using paper and postage. more...
How to Generate Marketing Keepers, Not Sleepers - Part II Do you find yourself tossing your hard earned small business dollars into direct mail campaigns, newsletter mailings or other client acquisition or retention efforts that just don't give you a good return? It may be that your marketing is putting your audience to sleep. Read this weeks article to find out how to wake them up! more...
Roll In Customers with Promotional Gifts Promotional gifts are the best way to roll in customers. Business organizations, companies, educational and political institutions make use of them as a marketing and advertising tool. more...
Business Gifts - How Much Should You Spend on them for Trade Shows? Business gifts can be an important part of your marketing strategy as well as a fairly big part of your advertising and promotional budget. How much should you spend for business gifts and promotional items? more...
Business Gifts - A Great Deal We all know that a good deal of doing business involves charming our contacts. You want as many contacts on your side as possible because contacts can bring new contacts and opportunities your way. more...
Make Direct Marketing Easy on Your Wallet (and Theirs)! The Wallet Mailer is a direct mail piece that closely resembles a man's folding leather wallet. It has room and pockets for imprints and inserts the size of credit cards, business cards, and currency such as might be found in a real leather wallet. A small business could use the wallet mailer in several ways to attract new business. Folded and ready to mail, it is the size of a postcard. One first class stamp will allow the insertion of four currency bill size sheets or one tri-folded 8.5 x 11 sheet plus one bill sized coupon. more...
Did You Know You Can Get Paid For Advertising? Advertising is something that we associate with selling. You probably do not realize that you can get paid for letting people advertise on your site. Many sites do have advertising on them, only they do not get the returns they could, because they do not know the tricks of the trade... more...
You probably personally use at least one every day - maybe that mug you drink your coffee from or the calendar you used to schedule meetings or the sweatshirt you wore this weekend. Everyone has at some time been given something with a logo on it.
That's because promotional products are powerful tools that can solve your marketing, public relations and internal problems and motivate your targets, be they consumers, businesses, volunteers, benefactors, employees, communities, etc., toward your objectives and enable you to achieve your goals.
What "promotional products" means
Different terms you'll hear for promotional products
How promotional products are purchased
What's in the future?
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.