Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
Is A Logo Mandatory To Running A Successful Business? It is crucial for all businesses to have a logo? Do I need to spend my time and effort on getting one? In short, the answer is a resounding NO. It depends entirely on your industry and what you want to achieve. more...
Brainstorming Unique Promotional Business Gift Ideas It can be hard to figure out new and exciting promotional business gift ideas every year. You don't want to go the lazy route and go with the tried and true, because every other business is doing that. You want to stand out, have your employees and clients looking at you in awe of your branding genius. What you need are some helpful tips to brainstorm new promotional gifts ideas. more...
A Reminder On Why You Need To Advertise You need to advertise because...you need to position your company and your products in your industry. You have to make your presence known not only to your target audience but also to your colleagues and associates. With advertising, you are most likely to have the chance to do precisely that. more...
Canvas Printing - Portray Your Thoughts in Bigger Format Since vibrant images and prints are considered as the most essential things for making any occasion or place more delighting, people are searching for new ways to make their home or special occasion livelier with relevant pictures. In fact, images can be used everywhere and for solving every purpose. Be it home decoration or business promotion, images are the best way to portray your best feelings or business approach. more...
Promotional Gifts - Ten Top Tips The best test of whether your clients or customers will be pleased with an incentive or gift is your own feelings about it. If you think it's a cheesy, inexpensive bit of marketing fluff, chances are that they'll see it the exact same way. more...
Beach Weddings - The Perfect Way To Get Married Beach weddings are the perfect and most exciting way to get married. It not just provides us a different feeling of enjoyment but it also gives us a beautiful sight of nature. Always arrange your beach wedding with the help of beach wedding planners. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
The Power Of Brands And How They Are Built! Is a brand new red Ferrari stopping near a traffic signal just a car and means of transportation? It's more than a means of transportation. It's a lifestyle. If a car was just a car there wouldn't be so many models and so many price ranges. There are reasons why people buy such cars. more...
7 Steps To Writing a Press Release That Will Get Published The secret to maximizing your advertising dollars is in learning how to write an irresistible press release. Read on for step by step instructions. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients.