Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
What Makes a Good Business Logo Design A good logo grabs the attention of people. It demands some precision and lots of thought to design a communicative business logo. more...
Wholesale Cheap Printing - Making Offset Printing Work Best for You When printing for a certain project, most companies or businesses settle for wholesale cheap printing to lower printing costs. However, though bulk printing is the most cost-effective way to print your advertising materials, it would be best to know the pros and cons to decide if it really suits your need. You have to be careful in choosing what printing process to use to avoid a shoddy print job. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
Restaurant Logo Design You Logo is by far the most crucial and most prominent way for your business to get noticed. Is is important to attract food lovers with a unique design that will capture their interest and help your business stand out in front of the competition. In the restaurant business a logo design becomes the most important way to advertise. Therefore it is important that the design & name convey the proper message. more...
7 Ways to Get Your Offset Prints Fast and Easy Organizing a big event may leave you stressed out and exhausted, and the last thing you need is to go through a worrisome offset printing process. Fortunately, there's an easy way to get your posters ready for the big event without breaking a sweat. more...
Improve Your Bottom Line with Effective Posters Design Finding a good graphic artist and a poster printing company to give you a great looking poster is only half the battle. Effective posters are a combination of good design, excellent copy, a studied offer, and a lot of luck. But as the old adage goes, the harder you work, the luckier you become. more...
Different Usage of Promotional Umbrellas Nothing can beat promotional umbrellas when it comes to impressing your customers. They are excellent business promoters and offer more than what they cost. Other important advantage which promotional umbrellas have in comparison to other promotional gifts is that it can be used in different ways. Each for a different occasion! more...
Reasons for Email Program's Failure In today's cut-throat competitive business environment, effective and useful email programs can be really important and there is a constant need to redesign an overall marketing effort. However, it is very true that the success of any effort is entirely depended on the quality of the leads produced and on the way you have communicated it with your potential prospects. By following a really applicable program, you can get real advantages of serving your purposes to maximum effect. more...
6 Reasons Why Publicity Is More Powerful Than Paid Advertising The following 6 reasons why publicity is more powerful than paid advertising came out of a discussion that I had last night with the #1 authority on generating massive publicity for your business, Paul Hartunian. For people who are currently paying for advertising, this will be an eye opening article and will helpfully steer you in a better direction. more...
Business Gifts - The Pros and Cons of Giving A business gift is not an ordinary gift. It is all about relationship building. That is why; giving such gifts is a beneficial thing. These items create and maintain the relationships with different groups of people. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea.