Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
Working with Prints to Create a Multi-Brand Business If you think cut throat competition is all bad for your business, you'll be pleased to know that it gives you benefits elsewhere. Heavy competition from printing companies for one gives you greater value for your money with more than reasonable printing prices. You can use this extra marketing power to create a separate brand that targets a niche market or even to compete with your existing brand. more...
Using Promotional Gifts to Build Your Brand You might have heard about how well promotional gifts can brand your products, from pens to TVs. From the smallest promo item to the biggest corporate gift, working out a strategy can be a great boon to your business. Here are several ways that you can use gifts to build your brand and directly generate sales and leads. more...
The 5×5 Secret Rules In Design And Advertising - Part 1 - Basic Rules Some people are born creative. They slop over with insightful bubbles and always come up with a brand new and ground-breaking idea. But what makes a creative person a good designer? What matters is your ability to produce. Creativity alone is highly valuable, agreed, but what if you can't turn it into something of true value? more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
Postcard Printing Need Not Be Expensive I know. This has always been the problem when you are in business, especially if you're a small one at that. Budget. Finances. Resources. Call them in any other name you want, you still have a limited amount to consider when doing your marketing campaign. You're probably thinking how the hell you'd be able to stretch your money to accommodate the best marketing strategy ever to grow your business. more...
Various Types of Promotional Products There are many different types of promotional products that you might choose to use in your marketing strategies. First of all, the most important aspect to your selected items that you are going to want to think about is what type of business you have, compared to which of the giveaways are going to work bests for you. more...
Brand-Personality Self-Analysis - Finding Your Brand's Emotional Aftertaste Marketing is difficult because it is unlike any other business discipline. Most of our business day is filled with left-brain tasks that may be complex but are for the most part logical and procedural in nature whereas marketing and branding are right-brain activities governed by that hated enemy of rational business thinking, psychology. Most businesses advertise; a rather common practice designed to get the word out about your company, product, or service. more...
4 Sure-Fire Ways to Attract New Customers Eager to Buy Your Product After a lot of hard work, you finally have a great product or product line, but you're not sure how to tell people about it. Though it's tempting to dive headfirst into marketing your business, promoting your product without first defining your target market is wasting resources you may not have a lot of. more...
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Golfers Golf is extremely popular among the rich and the famous. Businessmen, top mangers and executives, celebrities often de-stress themselves by playing a game of golf. Selecting the perfect promotional item for the elite section of the society is a very tedious job. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business.