Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
Brand Cost Versus Brand Impact - The Million Dollar Question Determining brand cost versus brand impact depends on your overall corporate branding strategy, the goal and source of measurement you use. What we do know is branding isn't just for large companies and is the key to the early and long-term success of any business. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
Business Gifts - Thinking Outside The Box Business gifts are an excellent way to cement relationships with clients and associates, if they're chosen well. That point is hammered home to those responsible for maintaining company relationships, and most people are very careful when choosing promotional gifts. more...
Restaurant Logo Design You Logo is by far the most crucial and most prominent way for your business to get noticed. Is is important to attract food lovers with a unique design that will capture their interest and help your business stand out in front of the competition. In the restaurant business a logo design becomes the most important way to advertise. Therefore it is important that the design & name convey the proper message. more...
Media Planning with Double-Purpose Offset Printing Materials The advantage of using prints as your medium of choice for marketing and advertising is its versatility. Planning how you can make full use of offset printing materials to your advantage can be easy if you have a vision of what you want. more...
A Few Simple Rules for Small Business Logos If you're asking yourself if your small business can afford a logo, ask yourself this question... What identifies your business better than a well-designed logo? more...
How to Survive Waiting For Print Ads to Make Profits Getting your print ads from online printing may be cheap, but sometimes it feels like pouring money into a void. You have your brochures printed and distributed, and you wait for a while and nothing happens, your phones are quiet and the sales are no different. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
How to Use Postcards to Make an Appealing Sales Letter Turn your standard sales letters and initial project proposals to be as palatable as your offer with attractive postcard designs. It can win your customers attention and deliver the right message. more...
From Beach to Street Looking back into the roots of streetwear, where the lifestyle came from and when its defining moment of creation was, Shawn Stussy is the name that appears prevalent. Shawn Stussy started his trade as a local surfboard shaper of Laguna Beach in California. He used his own logo on his surfboard designs, which he shaped until 1980, when he first printed his logo on to tee shirts. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise.