Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
DRTV - Insider Tactics for Successful Direct Response TV Ads DRTV or direct response television advertising is a rough and tumble business. Conservative estimates reveal that only one in twenty products tested actually turns a profit. But even though no one has a sure-fire formula for success, there are tactics that insiders use to improve their odds for success. Here are a few of them. more...
Why Different Is Anything But Bad When Advertising Time and again, most advice columns and expert opinions in marketing always suggest that in order for your business to stand out, you have to be different among the rest. In any business, such as your commercial color printing company, being different is not bad actually, but rather a plus factor to generate more leads to increase your sales. more...
Are You Communicating Your Greatness? What's Your Personal Brand? To get into your greatness, you must consistently communicate your authenticity. That which is genuine, distinctive and valuable about you. There are People Brands that you know and might want to emulate. There are brands that you might choose not to be. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Richard Branson - The King of Branding! Richard Branson's business success largely stems from his personality, charisma, and vision. Richard Branson personifies his companies and the brand - Virgin. A recent survey suggests that the UK public love the Virgin brand more than any other. A sample of 2000 adults responded by saying that they admire the Virgin brand ahead of brands like Sony and Tesco. HPI Research. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
In Direct Sales - The Power of Three Can Explode Your Business Tired of low show sales averages? Looking to boost your bookings for your next party? Learn to harness the Power of Three and the Herd Mentality to boost your business to new heights. more...
Simple Principles in Understanding and Gaining Brand Loyalty A company's brand could be described as its personality, character, and unique experience. Following are some examples of characteristics that companies must adopt in order to build brand loyalty. more...
Business Gifts - Evaluate Your Companies Performance Every company wants to lead in the competition of international market. This is not possible for all, but some companies come up with the right marketing strategy. Choosing the right one is very important in this field. more...
Tracking Customer Data For Advertising Success Needless to say that advertising plays a major role in the running of any business. And as time goes on, there has been a trend where marketing and advertising is aspects which are getting more and more aggressive, needless to say, innovative. The key however to effective marketing and advertising is to be subtle. Yes, that's right. Once a marketer comes across as desperate to sell his products, the whole purpose of advertising gets lost. The latest trend that has emerged in advertising is to keep a track of your customers. This not only forms a basis for study and analysis of your marketing policies, but it also lets the businessman plan his strategy according to the results that emerge out of this exercise. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways.