Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
How Direct Mail Can Boost Your Networking Efforts You have to market to stay ahead in business today. Even if you live in a small community, marketing plays a big role in making your business creditable. Consumers today are subjected to anywhere from 1800 - 3000 advertising messages per day. more...
How to Get Your Business Noticed Online Have you ever been to New York City? If you haven`t you need to get there. It is a wonderful city filled with large buildings that make you dizzy when you look up at them, flashing lights and huge televisions all around, and of course a vast array of literally hundreds of thousands of people. more...
Clever Direct Mail Formats That Can Lower Costs or Increase Profits Your creative options in direct mail marketing are virtually endless. And while the standard envelope package is usually considered the most effective, there are plenty of other formats you can test. Often an alternate format will increase response. But even if your response ends up being lower, many formats let you deliver your message at a reduced cost while maintaining enough response to offset the difference and give you more net profit. Here are a few format ideas. more...
The Big Idea - Do You Have One, Do You Need One? For over 40 years, the big idea has been the overriding marketing goal of the traditional, creative advertising agency. But the world of advertising and branding is changing rapidly, and the question now arises: is the big idea of old now not a bit clunky and out-of-date. more...
Business & Marketing - Writing a Killer Advertisement Writing a great business advert is not difficult if you remember to try and incorporate key words and phrases that help to sell. Most people do not like reading adverts so it is important that you grab their attention right away so that they are compelled to click on your marketing material and read more. more...
Is A Logo Mandatory To Running A Successful Business? It is crucial for all businesses to have a logo? Do I need to spend my time and effort on getting one? In short, the answer is a resounding NO. It depends entirely on your industry and what you want to achieve. more...
Free Advertising For Huge Profits When you run your own small business, or even a major franchise for that matter, your business will always cost you one of two things or both at the same time. These two things are time and money. In cases where you have a lot of money you can spend the money and save yourself time. more...
Brand Effectiveness Key to Membership Growth - Part 2 In Part One, we discussed using in-depth member survey work to boost the visibility, awareness and effectiveness of your organization's brand, and how it can directly impact your ability to recruit and retain members. If your organization isn't the first thing member prospects think of when they turn to industry issues, there's work to be done. more...
Newsletters That Get Attention - 10 Simple Steps For Small Businesses A newsletter can be a key part of the marketing plan of a small business--but only if it gets read. Follow these ten rules, and your newsletter will definitely be read--even anticipated--and get the results you want. more...
Why Send Out Save-the-Date-Postcards for Your Events? Make sure you invest a small amount in save-the-date cards with postcard printing. It is an elegant and inexpensive way to get your guests planning and scheduling your special day in advance. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful.