Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Fridge Magnets.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Fridge Magnets would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Fridge Magnets are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Fridge Magnets are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Fridge Magnets can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Fridge Magnets and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Fridge Magnets and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Fridge Magnets you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Fridge Magnets C1 and imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets C2.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fridge Magnets C3
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Fridge Magnets D1
- Imprint your logo on Fridge Magnets D2 and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Fridge Magnets D3 or Fomag - magnetic photo frame.
Direct Mail Fundraising Programs - Five Vital Signs that You're Healthy I spent last night visiting two hospitals with my four-year-old son, Spencer. I noticed that the staff at each hospital took the same vital signs (pulse, oxygen saturation, temperature, breathing) to determine Spencer's health. Nurses and doctors miles apart, working for different hospitals, on different shifts, knew the same things to look for to determine the health of their patient. You must do the same with your direct mail fundraising program. Here are the five vital signs to watch for to make sure your program is healthy, and remains healthy. more...
Companies Distribute Promotional Umbrellas as Promotional Gifts Distributing promotional gifts has become more of a fashion rather than a need on the corporate scene these days. Every company, be it the candy making businesses, or the machinery manufacturing companies has put some or the other promotional item to use. more...
Want to Know the Easiest Way to Multiply Your Business Profits? What's Best, Keeping the Old Ones or Getting New Ones? Do You Nurture Your Customers? Are Your Competitors Nurturing Your Customers? Is competition talking to Your Customers Now? more...
How to Adjust Your Vinyl Signs to Advertise to Your Business Environment Vinyl signs are high impact outdoor advertisements that allow you to market to your potential customers in the vicinity. Part and parcel of consumer purchases come in a large part from impulse buying. more...
Buying the Perfect Business Gifts Have you ever been in a quandary about what kinds of business gifts to buy? Don't fret, anyone who has ever had to make these decisions has been in the same quandary and knows exactly how you feel. This article is going to give your some ideas to use to help you in deciding what your company or organisation will give as a business corporate gift. more...
Business Gifts - Express Your Feelings Want to let your clients know how much you appreciate them? A unique way of expressing feelings to customers and corporate clients is by giving business gifts. These can positively affect your turnover by increasing customer response rates and improving brand awareness. more...
Select the Perfect Promotional Umbrellas for Perfect Occasions A item that has ruled the popularity charts for quite some time now is the promotional umbrella. By the virtue of the utility that it offers to the recipients and the benefits that it serves to the user, personalised umbrellas make for a great choice. The ability to assist the business in achieving every possible goal makes umbrellas a great business tool and the safest option to vouch for. more...
Unique or Classic Business Gifts? Companies and organisations are always looking for ways to continue or improve upon their success. One way to do this is by giving unique business gifts. There are also many occasions for which classic promotional products are appropriate. more...
Ever Noticed The Huge Variation in Printing Prices from Different Printing Companies? What's the Insider's secret that no one will tell you about? Is it best to keep going back to the same printing company? The single biggest mistake most businesses make & they don't even realise it! Just who do you believe? How do you find the right printing company? more...
Why Promotional Umbrellas Are Popular Among Clients? Giving away promotional items to your clients is not something that is new. Each business chooses to give some or the other promotional gift to its clients. Distributing promotional gifts to clients is a smart way to strike the right equation with your clients and thus ensure a long-term relationship with them. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise.