Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Desk & Office Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Desk & Office Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Desk & Office Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Desk & Office Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Desk & Office Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Desk & Office Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Desk & Office Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Desk & Office Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Clip house - house shape memo clip and imprint your logo on Notepad / notebook.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bookmark "phone" with sticky notes
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Bookmark "house" with 6 sticky notes
- Imprint your logo on Bookmark with sticky notes and ruler and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Burobox - stationery set in box or Photoheart - proto frame heart.
Business Gifts - The Pros and Cons of Giving A business gift is not an ordinary gift. It is all about relationship building. That is why; giving such gifts is a beneficial thing. These items create and maintain the relationships with different groups of people. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
The Importance of Ad Response Awareness How important is ad response to your marketing campaign? This is so important that you should never leave home without it. Even with a very small or limited budget, it doesn't excuse you from making sure that you have carefully laid out a plan to measure and keep track of your advertising campaign such as your full color postcards. more...
Tips on Creating Your Business Logo Business logos are for any business that wants to present a professional image and work on establishing customer recognition. Your logo works for you on your business cards, business stationery, invoices and receipts, and, of course, your advertising. If you have a web site, your logo should be on every page of your site. more...
Coke - The King of Branding and How They Do It Coca-Cola - Now there is one thing about the list that's a great lesson in branding. Coke heads the list of top brands with a brand value of $65 billion. Just think of it - Coca- Cola is merely a beverage company and there are many beverage companies in the market. It's not an energy drink like Red Bull. Rather there are reports of adverse health effects of drinking too much Coke. more...
Use a Wallet-Mailer for Marketing Your Small Business and Your Cash Register Will Sing Organizing a small business may be maddening on occasion. Besides the day by day difficulty of every business, there are the difficulties of changing technology, customer preservation, along with a seemingly unlimited torrent of competitors presently waiting to take devoted clients away. In the cut-throat business world, advance as well as individuality certainly count. A booming marketing campaign may indicate the distinction between holding onto your clients and watching them walk right into your competitor's waiting hands. more...
Creating Powerful Newsletter Programs Creating a strong newsletter program for your company can be a dynamic public relations tool that keeps you in touch with current clients, and puts your name in front of prospects on a regular basis. This article teaches you how to build and structure a successful newsletter program that will continually give you publicity and build goodwill with clients and prospects. more...
Beach Weddings - The Perfect Way To Get Married Beach weddings are the perfect and most exciting way to get married. It not just provides us a different feeling of enjoyment but it also gives us a beautiful sight of nature. Always arrange your beach wedding with the help of beach wedding planners. more...
What Makes A Good Logo Design? Out of the millions of logos that have been designed in this world, how may of them are actually good? Half of them? A quarter of them? Surprisingly, the number is far less then that. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion