Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Desk & Office Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Desk & Office Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Desk & Office Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Desk & Office Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Desk & Office Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Desk & Office Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Desk & Office Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Desk & Office Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Clip house - house shape memo clip and imprint your logo on Notepad / notebook.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bookmark "phone" with sticky notes
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Bookmark "house" with 6 sticky notes
- Imprint your logo on Bookmark with sticky notes and ruler and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Burobox - stationery set in box or Photoheart - proto frame heart.
It's Not As Much About Perfecting Your Tag Line As It Is Enhancing Your Bottom Line Investing in your brand is integral to increasing the market value of your company. Brand building is not an expense. It's an investment. more...
Marketing Strategies! It Is More Than Written Marketing Plans To Remain Competitive To put in place an effective marketing strategies with a basic written marketing plans for your company not only need money but also resources. On the other hand, your marketing strategies needn't be complicated to implement and it is far better to start with a simple written marketing plans that you can follow and modify where necessary. more...
Create Direct Mail Envelopes That People Want to Rip Open The envelope is the Rodney Dangerfield of direct mail. It just doesn't get any respect. But the lowly envelope is arguably the single most important part of any direct mail package because if people don't open it, all the more respectable pieces inside are just so much wasted paper. So here are a few ideas to get your envelopes ripped to shreds. more...
Employer Branding - The Secret to Attracting Job Applicants It's the key to finding and retaining employees in today's hotly contested labour market. IBM uses it. So does L'Oreal, Deloitte, American Express, Starbucks, Research in Motion and Intel. Quite simply, people want to work for them. But why? What is their secret? more...
Smart Printing - Comparing Prints, Printing Quotes and Prices Anybody with a printer and an internet connection can start a printing job nowadays, but the only way to get the best value is to systematically compare and evaluate each printer's prints, printing quotes and prices. When choosing a printing company, get as much recommendations as you can get. A little research can save you from dealing with the wrong printer. more...
Companies Distribute Promotional Umbrellas as Promotional Gifts Distributing promotional gifts has become more of a fashion rather than a need on the corporate scene these days. Every company, be it the candy making businesses, or the machinery manufacturing companies has put some or the other promotional item to use. more...
Brand-Personality Self-Analysis - Finding Your Brand's Emotional Aftertaste Marketing is difficult because it is unlike any other business discipline. Most of our business day is filled with left-brain tasks that may be complex but are for the most part logical and procedural in nature whereas marketing and branding are right-brain activities governed by that hated enemy of rational business thinking, psychology. Most businesses advertise; a rather common practice designed to get the word out about your company, product, or service. more...
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
How to Adjust Your Vinyl Signs to Advertise to Your Business Environment Vinyl signs are high impact outdoor advertisements that allow you to market to your potential customers in the vicinity. Part and parcel of consumer purchases come in a large part from impulse buying. more...
How To Use Ebooks To Boost Your Advertising Power Many people still think of book writing and publication as difficult to accomplish and achieve. To some extent, that remains true of the traditional world of paper based publishing. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates.