Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Desk & Office Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Desk & Office Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Desk & Office Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Desk & Office Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Desk & Office Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Desk & Office Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Desk & Office Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Desk & Office Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Clip house - house shape memo clip and imprint your logo on Notepad / notebook.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bookmark "phone" with sticky notes
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Bookmark "house" with 6 sticky notes
- Imprint your logo on Bookmark with sticky notes and ruler and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Burobox - stationery set in box or Photoheart - proto frame heart.
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Print Flyers Versus Online Ads The world is gradually going technological. That is to say that there are so many things in our current lives that we cannot even imagine doing without the aid of technology. Yet those are the things that a few years back we did without any such aid with perfect ease. There was no sign of discontent anywhere. Be it listening to one's favorite song or going out to purchase something. Tapes and LPs were very much in use for music. These days hardly does anyone listen to those. We merely go online and download our favorite album to listen to it at our own leisure. Same goes for purchasing products online where you pay through credit cards and get it delivered to your doorstep. more...
Create Direct Mail Envelopes That People Want to Rip Open The envelope is the Rodney Dangerfield of direct mail. It just doesn't get any respect. But the lowly envelope is arguably the single most important part of any direct mail package because if people don't open it, all the more respectable pieces inside are just so much wasted paper. So here are a few ideas to get your envelopes ripped to shreds. more...
Conquer the Top 6 Small Business Marketing Challenges Whatever industry you are in you are likely to encounter the top 6 marketing challenges for small businesses. As a small business what can you do? We will have a limited war chest of marketing dollars or even marketing staff at our disposal to tame these challenges. Like most small businesses you will be faced with other priorities from all aspects of operating a business and will struggle to find the time to do any marketing at all. That is until you realise that sales are not growing to the levels that you want or worst you are faced with declining sales. more...
6 Reasons Why Publicity Is More Powerful Than Paid Advertising The following 6 reasons why publicity is more powerful than paid advertising came out of a discussion that I had last night with the #1 authority on generating massive publicity for your business, Paul Hartunian. For people who are currently paying for advertising, this will be an eye opening article and will helpfully steer you in a better direction. more...
The Oracle of Omaha - Warren Buffet Builds A Brand That Lasts America has a love-hate relationship with its top billionaires. But not with Warren Buffet - he is an affable business icon. The second richest man in the world according to Forbes magazine is a business guru for Bill Gates, the richest man in the world. The legendary stock investment trader was so revered in the market that during the 1970s the mere news that he is going to buy a stock shot up the price of that stock by 10%. more...
Are You Communicating Your Greatness? What's Your Personal Brand? To get into your greatness, you must consistently communicate your authenticity. That which is genuine, distinctive and valuable about you. There are People Brands that you know and might want to emulate. There are brands that you might choose not to be. more...
Direct Mail Marketing That Prospects Will Actually Respond To In this time of fierce business competition, tapping into your local target demographic can be difficult. Direct mail seems like a good idea at first, but how many boring envelopes will you have to send out just get one person's attention? more...
What Is A Brand And How It Can Help Your Business What exactly is a Brand? There are numerous definitions of a brand; some of them are practical and others poetic. Marketers and advertisement professionals define brand in their own words. But they all mean the same thing. A brand is a trademark or a distinctive name identifying or representing a product or a service. It is a symbolic embodiment of every aspect of a product or service. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century.