Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Desk & Office Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Desk & Office Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Desk & Office Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Desk & Office Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Desk & Office Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Desk & Office Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Desk & Office Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Desk & Office Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Clip house - house shape memo clip and imprint your logo on Notepad / notebook.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bookmark "phone" with sticky notes
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Bookmark "house" with 6 sticky notes
- Imprint your logo on Bookmark with sticky notes and ruler and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Burobox - stationery set in box or Photoheart - proto frame heart.
The Importance Of A Targeted Message A targeted message to a niche market is the most effective way to convey information or make a sale. The message can be designed to appeal to that specific audience and because it is saturated in that market it has the maximum effect. more...
Business Gifts - How Much Should You Spend on them for Trade Shows? Business gifts can be an important part of your marketing strategy as well as a fairly big part of your advertising and promotional budget. How much should you spend for business gifts and promotional items? more...
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
Online Business Card Printing - A Buyer's Guide The Internet has made the process of printing business cards much easier and more affordable. By understanding the basic process at work, you can obtain nice-looking cards quickly and easily ... while saving money in the process. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
Create Headlines That Live Up To The Times Believe it. Headlines are practically the first group of words that your clients and potential customers will see when they browse your poster printing pieces. It is a powerful bunch of words that can dramatically enhance your marketing collateral, or make them fail miserably. more...
Promotional Products & Gifts for Estate Agents When the housing market slows down as it seems to be doing now, the business of estate agents gets highly competitive. If your agency is looking at ways to increase sales, viewings and bookings, promotional products have a lot to offer. There are many different ways that estate agents can use such gifts and items to increase listings, entice new buyers and increase the name recognition of their agencies. more...
Promotional Gifts - Defining Your Lifestyle Promotional gifts should be in accordance with the life style of the recipients. This adds value to your gifts and brings value to the person who receives it. If your items are in accordance with your client's preferences then he will talk about it with his acquaintances thus giving your company free publicity. more...
How to Reduce Your Direct Marketing Postage Costs by 40% or More Learn how to save money on postage costs for your direct mail campaigns. Follow these steps to learn how to reduce your costs by 40% or more. more...
A Professional Logo Design is Valuable to a Small Business Imagine doing business without your most important tool: a computer, your knowledge, your personal assistant, or the telephone. You sit, unable to work. Without that tool, your company's future success would be in danger. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways.