Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Desk & Office Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Desk & Office Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Desk & Office Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Desk & Office Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Desk & Office Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Desk & Office Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Desk & Office Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Desk & Office Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Clip house - house shape memo clip and imprint your logo on Notepad / notebook.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bookmark "phone" with sticky notes
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Bookmark "house" with 6 sticky notes
- Imprint your logo on Bookmark with sticky notes and ruler and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Burobox - stationery set in box or Cube - photo frame in cube shape.
Business Gifts Putting On Your Personal Touch Giving business gifts to clients, customers and employees is an excellent way of strengthening your business relationships, getting and keeping more customers, and of boosting employee morale and productivity. In some situations-such as with customer purchase incentives-there's no need to personalize the promotional gifts you give, but when it comes to business associates and employees, you'll want to give items that have a personal touch. more...
Promotional Keyrings Are Not Just For Keys Keyrings are helpful in storing the important keys and save them from getting lost. They are quite an important product and are useful for everyone. However, the keyrings are not only meant for keys. The promotional keyrings are used as promotional gifts by a number of companies. These promotional keyrings are gifted to the consumers and the business associates of the company so that they can be impressed with it. more...
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
Straight Talk On Direct Response Marketing Free went the way of the disco, so stop with the free offers. Even if you are truly giving something away for free, the chance that your customers will believe you is slim to none. So, when constructing your offer, stay honest, stay true, and stay believable. more...
How to Use Postcards to Make an Appealing Sales Letter Turn your standard sales letters and initial project proposals to be as palatable as your offer with attractive postcard designs. It can win your customers attention and deliver the right message. more...
Artist Mailing Lists - Secrets for Knowing How to Use Mailing Lists Effectively for Your Art Career Your mailing list - something unique to you and your career - is the primary tool you use to share your art with the world. Sharing in a sincere and enthusiastic manner is much easier and much more effective than trying to sell using sales-speak. more...
Advertising Job Roles Please note that traditional, creative agencies (as opposed to modern, digital, interactive ones) have changed, significantly, to what they were, say ten or twenty years ago, and continue to change (due to the rise, mainly of digital / interactive media). In fact most of them now involve, to one degree or another, elements of the modern, digital, interactive agency. Therefore, this article is a general introduction, only, to the types of jobs available in 'traditional, creative' advertising agencies. more...
Why Discounting is Bad for Business Discounting is a short term fix with long term consequences! While there is some disparity among experts, most say that even in the current marketplace, discounting can cause long term damage to your overall business success. According to many, discounting is a costly strategy for retailers. While the book called, You Can Compete, suggests that discounting will double retail sales, most data points towards a business disaster. There are several successful alternatives to discounting that are available for your business. more...
Improve Your Business With Free Gift Cards If you're thinking about raising brand awareness, increasing foot traffic, generating new sales or increasing repeat business, then giving away free gift cards is a great idea. It's a fact that everyone likes to receive something for free from time to time and a free gift card might give that customer an excuse to walk through your doors to buy something. If you have a present marketing and advertising campaign in the works, then it's as easy as 1-2-3 to insert a free gift card with your mailings. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways.