Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Desk & Office Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Desk & Office Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Desk & Office Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Desk & Office Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Desk & Office Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Desk & Office Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Desk & Office Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Desk & Office Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Notepad / notebook and imprint your logo on Bookmark "phone" with sticky notes.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bookmark "house" with 6 sticky notes
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Bookmark with sticky notes and ruler
- Imprint your logo on Burobox - stationery set in box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Photoheart - proto frame heart or Cube - photo frame in cube shape.
Business Gifts - Thinking Outside The Box Business gifts are an excellent way to cement relationships with clients and associates, if they're chosen well. That point is hammered home to those responsible for maintaining company relationships, and most people are very careful when choosing promotional gifts. more...
In Direct Sales - Overcoming Start-Up Blues Every new consultant faces the same prospect: will you still be in the business in a year, or will you fall prey to the 90% attrition rate that pervades the direct selling industry? Study these helpful tips to keep your business on track and get you over the start-up blues. more...
Three Tips To Format Your Online Advertisement As a director of an online advertising agency I am constantly receiving emails about what makes the best type of ads to run online. Due to the many emails I receive, it is one of the main reasons why I write about online advertising and what to do to be more affective with your placements. Today I want to address formatting. more...
Digital Signage - Menu Boards And Posters Menu boards and posters come to life with a little imagination and digital signage. Prices have dropped to the point that LCD posters are cost competitive with traditional light boxes. Digital posters can display several messages in the same space and enhance the message with motion and time of day preferences. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
4 Sure-Fire Ways to Attract New Customers Eager to Buy Your Product After a lot of hard work, you finally have a great product or product line, but you're not sure how to tell people about it. Though it's tempting to dive headfirst into marketing your business, promoting your product without first defining your target market is wasting resources you may not have a lot of. more...
Top Ten Tips For Using Postcards To Build Business In order to tidy up your address list, send postcards by First Class and include the 'Address Service Requested' endorsement, printed below the return address on the address side. See usps for more details. This way you'll receive the new address and the cards are forwarded on if the address changes. more...
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.