Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cascade - water desk clock and imprint your logo on Ketch - metal watch with silicone band.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Regalo - montre en silicone
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Weather station
- Imprint your logo on Digital weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gent and lady watch set or Gent and lady watch set.
How to Advertise With Flyers - The Secret Weapon Advertising with flyers is cost-effective but if done wrong you are wasting your time and money. Learn the secrets of how to advertise with flyers effectively. more...
A Web-Branding Blueprint For The Experience Economy We are all aware of how modern economies have grown from agricultural, to industrial, and on to the information-based, but where do we stand now? Is the information economy dead and if so what's replaced it? more...
Promote Your Business With Practical Common Sense How does a business generate interest and sustain it? Creative advertising is one, while closely counting your expenses is another. Since there is no shortcut to tight business management, you'll need your wits about to keep business afloat. more...
Generate Qualified Sales Leads In 6 Simple Steps Generating leads is a smart way to support your sales staff and make their efforts more efficient. A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your sales revenue. Here are the basics of making lead generation work for your company. more...
Why Online Logo Companies Serve Small Business Better? Advertising agencies, the traditional source for logo development, approach the process of logo development from a viewpoint that is different from that of an online logo company. With ad agencies, the logo is comparable to a side dish served as part of a comprehensive advertising campaign meal. With an online logo design company, logo development is the entrée. more...
Promotional Products & Gifts for Estate Agents When the housing market slows down as it seems to be doing now, the business of estate agents gets highly competitive. If your agency is looking at ways to increase sales, viewings and bookings, promotional products have a lot to offer. There are many different ways that estate agents can use such gifts and items to increase listings, entice new buyers and increase the name recognition of their agencies. more...
Make Direct Marketing Easy on Your Wallet (and Theirs)! The Wallet Mailer is a direct mail piece that closely resembles a man's folding leather wallet. It has room and pockets for imprints and inserts the size of credit cards, business cards, and currency such as might be found in a real leather wallet. A small business could use the wallet mailer in several ways to attract new business. Folded and ready to mail, it is the size of a postcard. One first class stamp will allow the insertion of four currency bill size sheets or one tri-folded 8.5 x 11 sheet plus one bill sized coupon. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Branding For Small Businesses Over the past few weeks, I've found it interesting that folks I have interviewed for Entrepreneurs On Call, have continued our conversation after we were off the air, and we discussed a few of my listeners emails. Lately the emails and their questions inevitably took the conversation around to branding for small businesses. more...
Logo Design for Non-Designers The main purpose of this article is to help non-designers understand the logo design process, general terms, requirements and things to remember when ordering a logo. When you decided that your company needs a logo you need to think if you need a completely new logo or redesign the old one (of course, if you have it) before searching for a designer. Redesign of the existing logo is often cheaper than design of a new logo. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.