Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Weather station and imprint your logo on Digital weather station.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Gent and lady watch set
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Gent and lady watch set
- Imprint your logo on Weather station with clock and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Weather station or Weather station.
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
The Elevator that Reads the Business News to You on Your Way Up? Several years ago, there was an award winning advertisement where a gentleman reading the Wall Street Journal was on an elevator in a large company. Each time the elevator stopped more employees would get off, until there was no one left but him. He finally exits the elevator on the Executive Suite Floor, while reading his Wall Street Journal. Suggesting that those who read the Wall Street Journal are the most successful in business and have the greatest upward mobility. Well it looks as if that cute little storyline just become a bit more real. more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
Business Gifts - Expose Your Company Name to Potential Clients As we all know that success is the main goal for all business organisations. This can only be achieved by good relations with the people related to this company. Keeping these people happy is the most important task. more...
Why Animated Commercials Rock and 'Live' Adverts Don't There is actually an increasing trend for businesses to gravitate towards using animation for their commercials, and for good reason too. This article discusses some of the more popular reasons why business marketers are doing that and will hopefully give you an insight. more...
Direct Mail Fundraising Letters - 41 Things You Can Mail to Donors A fundraising letter fanatic is someone who thinks the only thing you can mail a donor is a fundraising letter. But that's just one of more than 40 things you can mail to make friends and raise funds using paper and postage. more...
Using Promotional Gifts to Build Your Brand You might have heard about how well promotional gifts can brand your products, from pens to TVs. From the smallest promo item to the biggest corporate gift, working out a strategy can be a great boon to your business. Here are several ways that you can use gifts to build your brand and directly generate sales and leads. more...
How Effective Management Contributes in Marketing? Management functions are widespread in every business concern. Though they are neatly divided into marketing, finance, systems and operations, there is no clear-cut division between these. Each of these aspects tends to merge into one another. Marketing needs effective management and the concept of the five Cs has emerged over the recent years to help managers tackle vital questions of how to market their products. more...
Optimizing Your Direct Mail Campaigns If you were forced to choose only one sure marketing strategy for getting your marketing message to your new and future customers, as well as to your existing customers, you would do well to consider direct mail. Direct mail is one of the most effective, dependable and convenient ways to get in front of a highly targeted market that has the ability to purchase what you are offering. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
Corporate gift giving is serious business. As part of a well considered program, it can help establish or enhance critical relationships and become a cost-effective means of recognising activities that benefit the business. This article describes the many issues to consider if a corporate gift program is to succeed.
According to many surveys, most business gifts are given to major clients. After that come employees, then prospective clients. Reasons for gift giving range from thanking long-standing customers for their business to recognising a valued employee for working on a weekend. The general reason is the same: to affirm relationships and enhance the personal connection between giver and recipient.
Gifts differ from incentives in that they are offered with no explicit preconditions for performance. They differ from ad specialities in that they do not contain any blatant imprints or advertising. That doesn't mean there's no bottom-line benefit to be derived from corporate gift giving. For some companies, it's an essential part of marketing strategy.
Just about everyone agrees that, done correctly, gift giving is a cost-effective way to build a feeling of partnership with valued associates.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items.