Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cascade - water desk clock and imprint your logo on Ketch - metal watch with silicone band.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Weather station
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Digital weather station
- Imprint your logo on Gent and lady watch set and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gent and lady watch set or Weather station with clock.
Improve Your Bottom Line with Effective Posters Design Finding a good graphic artist and a poster printing company to give you a great looking poster is only half the battle. Effective posters are a combination of good design, excellent copy, a studied offer, and a lot of luck. But as the old adage goes, the harder you work, the luckier you become. more...
What Is Cash Gifting? Cash gifting has been making a huge difference in the industry of direct sales. Its a well known activity that has been around for well over 30 years. It is not a pyramid scheme or get rich quick setup. Its a very legitimate activity that pays very well. more...
Create Ripples With Your Advertising In any type of advertising, whether color printing or the media, the key to marketing effectively is to be in the same wavelength as that of your target audience. It does not matter how great your design is or how appropriate your message, you would not get their attention if your target clients are preoccupied with something else. It is like talking to someone deaf. more...
Affordable Branding Solutions, And The Power Of Cocktail Party Chatter Ever go to a cocktail party and have to talk about yourself in short bursts? You run into someone throughout the course of the party and you add little extra snippets to the story you started in the kitchen. And as the night goes on that person gets a better and better idea of who you REALLY are. Well, hold that thought because you're about to learn why you should be doing that very same thing with your small business. more...
Discover And Unlock Your Money Making Niche Within The Insurance Industry When we all start out in the Insurance Industry, we are excited, eyes open wide, eager to pick the brains of every person we come in contact with. We are armed with just enough information about every type of protective policy and investment to be dangerous. Our first real meeting with our Sales Manager is a brainstorming session to figure out who to network, who to call, basically how to get you in front of as many people as possible, so that you may put all your new found knowledge to the test and hopefully stumble. more...
Postcard Printing Need Not Be Expensive I know. This has always been the problem when you are in business, especially if you're a small one at that. Budget. Finances. Resources. Call them in any other name you want, you still have a limited amount to consider when doing your marketing campaign. You're probably thinking how the hell you'd be able to stretch your money to accommodate the best marketing strategy ever to grow your business. more...
7 Ways to Get Your Offset Prints Fast and Easy Organizing a big event may leave you stressed out and exhausted, and the last thing you need is to go through a worrisome offset printing process. Fortunately, there's an easy way to get your posters ready for the big event without breaking a sweat. more...
Ever Noticed The Huge Variation in Printing Prices from Different Printing Companies? What's the Insider's secret that no one will tell you about? Is it best to keep going back to the same printing company? The single biggest mistake most businesses make & they don't even realise it! Just who do you believe? How do you find the right printing company? more...
Three Trendy Promotional Umbrellas For Your Business Fashion and style combined together defines trend. Trend is basically an ongoing process and it keeps changing with time. What the fashion was in vogue 5 years back has become obsolete now and what is in vogue now is the latest trend. more...
The Big Idea - Do You Have One, Do You Need One? For over 40 years, the big idea has been the overriding marketing goal of the traditional, creative advertising agency. But the world of advertising and branding is changing rapidly, and the question now arises: is the big idea of old now not a bit clunky and out-of-date. more...
Promotional products are designed to increase awareness and business. You use them to reward, remind and inspire, both internally to employees and externally to customers and prospects.
How promotional products can be used
How well promotional products work
How cost-effective promotional products are
How Promotional Products Can Be Used
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed.