Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cascade - water desk clock and imprint your logo on Ketch - metal watch with silicone band.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Regalo - montre en silicone
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Weather station
- Imprint your logo on Digital weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gent and lady watch set or Gent and lady watch set.
Three Trendy Promotional Umbrellas For Your Business Fashion and style combined together defines trend. Trend is basically an ongoing process and it keeps changing with time. What the fashion was in vogue 5 years back has become obsolete now and what is in vogue now is the latest trend. more...
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
Tips on Creating Your Business Logo Business logos are for any business that wants to present a professional image and work on establishing customer recognition. Your logo works for you on your business cards, business stationery, invoices and receipts, and, of course, your advertising. If you have a web site, your logo should be on every page of your site. more...
Need More Customers? Here's Some Ideas That Just Might Work For You Customers, they're a pain - who needs them? YOU DO! What new strategies are out there? What has the internet done for customer acquisition? How many strategies should I have? more...
Proven Testing Strategies for Better Direct Marketing Results One of the central strengths of direct marketing is your ability to test, calculate the results, and make adjustments to boost profits and lower costs. And no matter how creative your company or ads might be, you must approach the testing process with logic and discipline. Here are a few tips for getting the full value out of your tests in any medium, including direct mail, print, and broadcast. more...
Business Gifts - How Much Should You Spend on them for Trade Shows? Business gifts can be an important part of your marketing strategy as well as a fairly big part of your advertising and promotional budget. How much should you spend for business gifts and promotional items? more...
Fishing For Ninja Lessons The guy had a crazy look in his eye. Crazy and mean. He stared right at me, grinned wide with broken yellow teeth and held up his battered cardboard sign like it was a prized summer squash and I might be the judge who would finally make his County Fair dreams come true. more...
Newsletters That Get Attention - 10 Simple Steps For Small Businesses A newsletter can be a key part of the marketing plan of a small business--but only if it gets read. Follow these ten rules, and your newsletter will definitely be read--even anticipated--and get the results you want. more...
Why Discounting is Bad for Business Discounting is a short term fix with long term consequences! While there is some disparity among experts, most say that even in the current marketplace, discounting can cause long term damage to your overall business success. According to many, discounting is a costly strategy for retailers. While the book called, You Can Compete, suggests that discounting will double retail sales, most data points towards a business disaster. There are several successful alternatives to discounting that are available for your business. more...
9 Direct Mail Techniques to Instantly Increase Involvement and Boost Response Each piece in a direct mail package performs a specific function and, because each is dedicated to that function, does a better job than a mailer attempting to do everything simultaneously. With that in mind, consider testing an appropriate insert or involvement device that can boost response enough to offset the additional cost. Here are just a handful of ideas. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion