Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Swing - swinging desk clock and imprint your logo on Cascade - water desk clock.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ketch - metal watch with silicone band
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Regalo - montre en silicone
- Imprint your logo on Weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Digital weather station or Gent and lady watch set.
The Elevator that Reads the Business News to You on Your Way Up? Several years ago, there was an award winning advertisement where a gentleman reading the Wall Street Journal was on an elevator in a large company. Each time the elevator stopped more employees would get off, until there was no one left but him. He finally exits the elevator on the Executive Suite Floor, while reading his Wall Street Journal. Suggesting that those who read the Wall Street Journal are the most successful in business and have the greatest upward mobility. Well it looks as if that cute little storyline just become a bit more real. more...
Sex, Lies and the Secret Truth About Marketing Bottom line: To be a successful marketer-a high six or seven figure income marketer-you've got to fully believe in and have a deep and abiding love and passion for what you do, what you sell, and to whom you sell it. more...
Create Direct Mail Envelopes That People Want to Rip Open The envelope is the Rodney Dangerfield of direct mail. It just doesn't get any respect. But the lowly envelope is arguably the single most important part of any direct mail package because if people don't open it, all the more respectable pieces inside are just so much wasted paper. So here are a few ideas to get your envelopes ripped to shreds. more...
Features of a Proper Business Logo The face of the company - as logo is known as, is the first information that a person comes to know when he visits an organization. Since, often the first impression remains as the last impression, the logo of an organization has to be impressive, bold, attractive and smart. more...
7 Ways to Get Your Offset Prints Fast and Easy Organizing a big event may leave you stressed out and exhausted, and the last thing you need is to go through a worrisome offset printing process. Fortunately, there's an easy way to get your posters ready for the big event without breaking a sweat. more...
Market Place The country is our market place, announce your self to the country. You are special and you have a special product to offer. What sound system are you using to announce your product? more...
10 Postcard Printing and Direct Mail Strategies for Effective Campaigns Differentiate your business and stand out from your competitors by creating a niche market for your business. Use postcard printing to get the brand recognition your business needs to promote personalized services. more...
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
What's Your Advertising Style? Advertising is actually a complicated process. It takes a lot of resources and effort on your part to make sure that you send out an effective ad, like your advertising posters, and then make certain that your messages are well understood by your target clients. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh.