Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Swing - swinging desk clock and imprint your logo on Cascade - water desk clock.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Ketch - metal watch with silicone band
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Regalo - montre en silicone
- Imprint your logo on Weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Digital weather station or Gent and lady watch set.
Tradeshow Giveaways - Tips To Make Your Business Remembered Your business is probably one of the most important things to you, right? Some people feel like it is similar to a child - wanting to do anything possible to nurture it and help it grow. You invest so much time and money into owning a business, of course you want others to remember and value it too! Using tradeshow giveaways is a very useful tool if you do it right. You must be creative when thinking of what you want to give out. Here are some tradeshow giveaway ideas that are resourceful and distinctive. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Golfers Golf is extremely popular among the rich and the famous. Businessmen, top mangers and executives, celebrities often de-stress themselves by playing a game of golf. Selecting the perfect promotional item for the elite section of the society is a very tedious job. more...
How Direct Mail Can Boost Your Networking Efforts You have to market to stay ahead in business today. Even if you live in a small community, marketing plays a big role in making your business creditable. Consumers today are subjected to anywhere from 1800 - 3000 advertising messages per day. more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Are You Getting The Most Out Of Your Business Cards? This is often the mistake made by most business owners when they create their business cards - they always forget about the back side. Full color business cards, even those done by professional business card printing companies and paid for expensively, are considered a waste when you forget the back side. Not only that, you also waste your opportunity to promote more effectively by letting that available space go empty. more...
10 Postcard Printing and Direct Mail Strategies for Effective Campaigns Differentiate your business and stand out from your competitors by creating a niche market for your business. Use postcard printing to get the brand recognition your business needs to promote personalized services. more...
Optimize Your Brand - Optimized Recognition Counts in Internet Marketing Designing your Brand Logo for optimized recognition pays big dividends in online marketing. You don't have to redesign your logo, just update it, add color, design, scale, and impact. Are you worried about being recognized? You don't have to worry if your Brand is effective. more...
5 Ways to Use Inkjet Printers for Large Format Printing Inkjet printing may sound suspiciously like your home printer, and in fact it does use the same science but still with a different and more modern technology. Commercial printing companies use heavy duty printers that have different inks and are capable of printing photographic quality images in more materials. With commercial printers, you can expect higher quality output, in much larger sizes, and in a variety of materials. more...
Qualitative Market Research - Eliminate Disappointment With Your Fieldwork With Two Simple Steps A researcher asked a respondent recruiting service to recruit six focus groups from a limited list of automobile dealerships (approximately 50 names per group). The client requested, per market, one group of owners/general managers and one group of finance & insurance managers. Recruiting consisted of e-mail invitations and follow-up telephone calls. more...
Building Brand Loyalty With Exclusive Corporate Gifts If you are trying to get your company's name out into the public sphere, one of the best things to do is start building brand loyalty with exclusive corporate gifts. Google is notorious for giving away great corporate gifts and for this reason, their brand recognition is even more cemented. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free.