Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cascade - water desk clock and imprint your logo on Ketch - metal watch with silicone band.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Regalo - montre en silicone
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Weather station
- Imprint your logo on Digital weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gent and lady watch set or Gent and lady watch set.
Print on Demand Services Tips for Economical Publishing It is only wise to get the most out of your money - expenditures can be an asset or a liability for businesses that is why money always matters. So when you put up the initiative to provide clients with catalogs, your employees with a newsletter, or your following with magazines, print on demand services can be one of the figures that will add up to your budget significantly. Making sure that you get your money's worth can be quite tricky if you don't know publishing or printing. more...
Some Top Brands - What They Did and Still Do Americans are a fiercely brand loyal people. If they find a brand to be good they will stick with it for a long time to come. Their brand affiliations are very hard to break. Warren Buffet prefers See's chocolates so much that he can identify the chocolate in a blind taste test. more...
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
Promotional Gifts Break New Ground There are many things that you can do with promotional items and gifts that you wouldn't be able to do without them. First of all, such products are great because no matter what you are doing, no matter what your company is into, you can find a way to reach more people than you could ever reach regularly. more...
Buying the Perfect Business Gifts Have you ever been in a quandary about what kinds of business gifts to buy? Don't fret, anyone who has ever had to make these decisions has been in the same quandary and knows exactly how you feel. This article is going to give your some ideas to use to help you in deciding what your company or organisation will give as a business corporate gift. more...
5 Ways of Folding Your Direct-Mail-Postcards Can Double the Fun If you're getting tired of the same old postcard for your direct-mail-marketing, try a little variety with folded postcards and win your business more sales in the process. A folded postcard is simply a larger postcard folded in two to create more space for your text. It may look like a greeting card, but its main advantage is that it can be mailed conveniently without an envelope. more...
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
Qualitative Market Research - Eliminate Disappointment With Your Fieldwork With Two Simple Steps A researcher asked a respondent recruiting service to recruit six focus groups from a limited list of automobile dealerships (approximately 50 names per group). The client requested, per market, one group of owners/general managers and one group of finance & insurance managers. Recruiting consisted of e-mail invitations and follow-up telephone calls. more...
Choosing The Right Promotional Drink Coasters and Products Deciding to get promotional products made to advertise your business is a good idea but there are things you must learn before you pick the company who will fulfill your order. I compiled the five most frequently asked questions along with the answer to help make your decision easier. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.