Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Wall clock with date function and imprint your logo on Water powered clock.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. LCD water powered clock
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Wall clock with silver frame and click system
- Imprint your logo on Wall clock with hygrometer, thermometer and click system and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ferraghini watch or Ferraghini watch centurio.
Digital Signage - Point Of Purchase Merchandising Point of purchase merchandising can interact with your customer as he makes his purchase decision. Multiple languages and similar requirements that are cumbersome in traditional mediums are easy with digital signage and the costs have dropped to the point that widespread deployment is practical. more...
Improve Your Bottom Line with Effective Posters Design Finding a good graphic artist and a poster printing company to give you a great looking poster is only half the battle. Effective posters are a combination of good design, excellent copy, a studied offer, and a lot of luck. But as the old adage goes, the harder you work, the luckier you become. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Changing Trends The fierce competition in the market place among companies to sell products has brought innovative methods into advertising. Organizations are trying to out do each other to grab attention and impress them. more...
Taking Customer Testimonials to the Next Level to Support Your Claims and Build Confidence Customer testimonials can give your direct mail and ads a lift in response. That's because people expect you to say wonderful things about your own product, service, or cause. But when they hear other people saying wonderful things, they really start believing you. So here are some tips on getting the most from testimonials. more...
Promotional Umbrellas Are Hard To Get Misplaced Remember the school days when your mom would put your name on every little thing that you carried to school. Whether it was the water bottle, your lunch box, your school bag and even you were stamped with your identity with the identity card hung around your neck. more...
Varieties of Promotional Umbrellas Online Among the vast plethora of items and advertising gifts available in the market these days, promotional umbrellas are in fashion especially in the United Kingdom because of the extraordinary features suiting every individual's needs. Personalised umbrellas are commodities of utmost importance and required by people in their daily lives. The unique features and functionality of customised umbrellas make them a very good choice as gifts and business organisations and individual business men find them proficient means of marketing and advertising their brand name, products and services. more...
Back to Basics Marketing - Word of Mouth Marketing techniques come and go, but there are some basics that remain effective throughout the life of your business. Edgy marketing technology is still linked to the words spoken by satisfied or disatisifed customers and clients. The Internet is one example of the potential available as technology develops. The Internet also completely changes the dynamic opportunity for your clientele to comment about you. more...
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
Business Gifts Increase Your Customer Retention While many promotional campaigns focus on attracting new customers and fostering new business relationships, it's a clear-cut business truth that close to 75%, if not more, of your business will come from repeat customers. Promoting customer loyalty is one of the most important things that your marketing and promotion department should be doing. more...
Imprinted products are often used to motivate sales teams toward more sales, production workers toward greater efficiency, credit departments toward more collections, etc. But they can also be used as incentives to get store managers to give you better shelf space for your products, dealers to load up on your product so they actually have to push it, consumers to purchase more of your product, delinquent library-card holders to return books and so on.
Employees, customers and vendors are recognised for years of service, performance, volume or frequency of business, etc.
Be it retail, business-to-business, associations ... everyone has a need to draw customers. This may be to your store in general, for a specific promotion, to your tradeshow booth or to your special event.
This might be a client golf outing, industry awards banquet, grand opening, building dedication, open house or anniversary, or you may be sponsoring or co-sponsoring a sporting event, concert, etc. Promotional products serve as thank-you gifts, media attention-getting devices and so on.
Whether it's getting production workers to reduce their number of accidents, drivers to improve their on-the-road record or foremen to ensure that safety procedures are being followed, imprinted products promote the theme and message of safety programs, which can reduce insurance premiums.
Promotional products can be used to garner attention for your new products within the trade and to consumers, by helping to gain media exposure and/or providing replicas that your salesforce can use to demonstrate your new products.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available.