Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cascade - water desk clock and imprint your logo on Ketch - metal watch with silicone band.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Regalo - montre en silicone
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Weather station
- Imprint your logo on Digital weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gent and lady watch set or Gent and lady watch set.
The Role of A Logo in Your Business Logo is one piece of your branding strategy. Your logo is a symbol that can provide consumers with instant and powerful brand recognition of your business and the services or products that you offer. Before beginning the process of logo creation be sure that you have developed your brand strategy. more...
The Magic of Super Bowl Ads For some, the Super Bowl commercials are more interesting than the big game. Here are some quick tips on what you can take away from the communication techniques of the spots. more...
Promotional Products for Car Dealerships Promotional products are one of the best ways to keep your customers coming back. That's true of any business, but there are many items that seem tailor made for the auto industry, and particularly for car dealerships. The fact is that car dealers survive on their advertising - and word of mouth is the best advertising that there is. more...
Small Business Marketing Tip - Becoming a Clever Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World Getting new customers can be difficult for a small business. Many products are marketed so a small business can get more customers to call or come in the door. Flashy brochures, slick business cards, and multi-color flyers are all direct mail ideas that have been tried before. Of all available direct mail ideas, the Wallet Mailer could be just the ticket for making your growing business stand out to new customers. more...
Statistical Success - Brutal Strength and Recognition of Power Are you satisfied with the recognition your company gets in the market place? How about branding for effective identification? Could you recognize your business based on the strength of your brand? Let's see if a little focused marketing can help your business be more recognizable. more...
Flyers That Kick Butt There are three things you should do to create full color flyers that accomplish the goals you have set out to do. In order for you to improve on your flyer printing ads, the first thing you have to do is to change your headline. You know why? more...
How to Survive Waiting For Print Ads to Make Profits Getting your print ads from online printing may be cheap, but sometimes it feels like pouring money into a void. You have your brochures printed and distributed, and you wait for a while and nothing happens, your phones are quiet and the sales are no different. more...
Promotional Umbrellas Are Hard To Get Misplaced Remember the school days when your mom would put your name on every little thing that you carried to school. Whether it was the water bottle, your lunch box, your school bag and even you were stamped with your identity with the identity card hung around your neck. more...
Promotional Gifts - The Ideal Choice Time and again, it has been proved that promotional gifts are an ideal way to promote your business. When supported with an aggressive marketing campaign they can result in providing the company with that all important competitive edge. They make existing and potential clients happy and bring back those whom you have lost to the competition. Not only this, they are great for brand recognitions, have great recall capacity and are great ways to communicate your message to your target audience. more...
Digital Signage - Menu Boards And Posters Menu boards and posters come to life with a little imagination and digital signage. Prices have dropped to the point that LCD posters are cost competitive with traditional light boxes. Digital posters can display several messages in the same space and enhance the message with motion and time of day preferences. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big.