Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Clocks & Weather.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Clocks & Weather would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Clocks & Weather are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Clocks & Weather are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Clocks & Weather can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Clocks & Weather and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Clocks & Weather and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Clocks & Weather you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cascade - water desk clock and imprint your logo on Ketch - metal watch with silicone band.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Regalo - montre en silicone
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Weather station
- Imprint your logo on Digital weather station and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Gent and lady watch set or Gent and lady watch set.
Straight Talk On Direct Response Marketing Free went the way of the disco, so stop with the free offers. Even if you are truly giving something away for free, the chance that your customers will believe you is slim to none. So, when constructing your offer, stay honest, stay true, and stay believable. more...
This New Talk Fusion Way Of Communicating Has A Lot Of Lethargic Business Owners PETRIFIED! The old ways of doing business continue to become a daily, and over breakfast, phenomena. You think your old ways of making a killing are keeping up with Social Networking, web 2.0 and video emails? Wait. You don't really believe that, do you? more...
Brand Cost Versus Brand Impact - The Million Dollar Question Determining brand cost versus brand impact depends on your overall corporate branding strategy, the goal and source of measurement you use. What we do know is branding isn't just for large companies and is the key to the early and long-term success of any business. more...
Concrete - The Largest Untapped Advertising Canvas Decorative Concrete can transform existing dull concrete into a canvas for advertising. Advancements in products and techniques create the possibility for unlimited designs on concrete and theres lots of it. more...
Why Online Logo Companies Serve Small Business Better? Advertising agencies, the traditional source for logo development, approach the process of logo development from a viewpoint that is different from that of an online logo company. With ad agencies, the logo is comparable to a side dish served as part of a comprehensive advertising campaign meal. With an online logo design company, logo development is the entrée. more...
Why Animated Commercials Rock and 'Live' Adverts Don't There is actually an increasing trend for businesses to gravitate towards using animation for their commercials, and for good reason too. This article discusses some of the more popular reasons why business marketers are doing that and will hopefully give you an insight. more...
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
A Novice's Guide On Business Card Printing And Design Business card printing is one of the first stops you should make as a service-oriented entrepreneur when putting up your business. As your network of clients, suppliers, and dealers begin to grow, handing out impressive business cards will help create positive impressions about you and your business. This forms the foundation of good and lasting business relationships. more...
Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items.