Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Build A Brand Make A Successful Business Company logo design should be paralleled to company's brand identity. Branding is of high priority for companies of all sizes in today's hyper-competitive market. more...
What's Your Advertising Style? Advertising is actually a complicated process. It takes a lot of resources and effort on your part to make sure that you send out an effective ad, like your advertising posters, and then make certain that your messages are well understood by your target clients. more...
The Direct Marketing Manager's Dream Come True - Variable Graphics with True Offset Quality What is Digital Offset Printing? How Does it Supercharge Your Direct Marketing Campaigns? How Long Has This Been Around? WYSIWYG Proofing - Blow Your Customers Away! more...
Recession Marketing Part 4 - Radio Marketing Last time, we talked about the emotional appeal of advertising on TV. This time, we'll talk about a great way to educate your customers on your products or services: Radio Marketing. In the recent SIMM 11 study conducted by BIGresearch, it was shown that 44. more...
Proven Testing Strategies for Better Direct Marketing Results One of the central strengths of direct marketing is your ability to test, calculate the results, and make adjustments to boost profits and lower costs. And no matter how creative your company or ads might be, you must approach the testing process with logic and discipline. Here are a few tips for getting the full value out of your tests in any medium, including direct mail, print, and broadcast. more...
How to Survive Waiting For Print Ads to Make Profits Getting your print ads from online printing may be cheap, but sometimes it feels like pouring money into a void. You have your brochures printed and distributed, and you wait for a while and nothing happens, your phones are quiet and the sales are no different. more...
Optimize Your Brand - Optimized Recognition Counts in Internet Marketing Designing your Brand Logo for optimized recognition pays big dividends in online marketing. You don't have to redesign your logo, just update it, add color, design, scale, and impact. Are you worried about being recognized? You don't have to worry if your Brand is effective. more...
Bright and Unconventional Color Printing Advertising Techniques Nowadays, there are a lot of innovative ways to advertise especially with the advent of the digital technology. As a matter of fact, most of the marketing strategies engage the use of the Internet to reach out to their target clients. more...
What a Sample Sales Letter Should Look Like Many people do not realize that using a sales letter is a great way to enhance your business. If you use this technique correctly you will find that it can make a big difference in the success of your business. A well written sales letter can convince just about anyone they can benefit from what you have to offer. more...
Promotional products offer long-term benefits, such as motivation and recognition, that extend way beyond the idea of goodwill.
Years ago, when companies purchased promotional items, there was often a feeling of bribery attached to the gift. The idea was, I'm giving this to you so that when you need something, you will come to me for it - sort of an understanding of an obligation down the road. In a sense, it was a way to establish "goodwill" with a business partner.
Today, businesses are smarter. Promotional products are no longer just thought of in terms of the goodwill they yield, but in the solutions they provide. Businesses are no longer willing to just spend on advertising, every penny that is expended has to be calculated to produce a return on investment.
This doesn't mean that companies don't have goodwill in mind when deciding how to spend their advertising budget, it's just that goodwill is not enough. Goodwill is the constant. It's always a part of it. It is the one basic starting point for every promotion.
If you give a promotional item with a basic message, the goodwill is the basic starting point. A program is nothing more than getting the particulars in place to get the message delivered.
Getting that message delivered cost efficiently is where promotional products work best. All other advertising involves waste. Promotional products are a targeted medium so the goodwill and the message get to the very person for whom it was intended.
If half of your advertising was wasted, then that means the half that did get to the potential customer has a heavier burden on it to meet the goal of the return on investment. With promotional products, since most can be directed, the burden of the return is far less.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.