Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
Re-Branding A Health Care Delivery Facility A tertiary care cardiac health care facility which had been functional for the last one decade and doing good business observed a static pattern in its revenue stream even though the hospital was having ninety percent occupancy (an impressive figure by the industry standards) - even with such high occupancy rates, the hospital was unable to scale up its revenues, which triggered the alarms for the management. From the onset, the apparent problem was the static revenue stream in spite of average ninety percent occupancy - this symptom called for further probing, to diagnose the root cause. more...
5 Ways to Use Inkjet Printers for Large Format Printing Inkjet printing may sound suspiciously like your home printer, and in fact it does use the same science but still with a different and more modern technology. Commercial printing companies use heavy duty printers that have different inks and are capable of printing photographic quality images in more materials. With commercial printers, you can expect higher quality output, in much larger sizes, and in a variety of materials. more...
Recession Marketing Part 4 - Radio Marketing Last time, we talked about the emotional appeal of advertising on TV. This time, we'll talk about a great way to educate your customers on your products or services: Radio Marketing. In the recent SIMM 11 study conducted by BIGresearch, it was shown that 44. more...
Brand-Personality Self-Analysis - Finding Your Brand's Emotional Aftertaste Marketing is difficult because it is unlike any other business discipline. Most of our business day is filled with left-brain tasks that may be complex but are for the most part logical and procedural in nature whereas marketing and branding are right-brain activities governed by that hated enemy of rational business thinking, psychology. Most businesses advertise; a rather common practice designed to get the word out about your company, product, or service. more...
Choose Quality Corporate Promotional Gifts For Best Results Choosing the right corporate gifts can be a difficult process. You've got many important details to consider-the type of company image you want to project, the types of items you want to give out, the occasions you'll give the items on, and other considerations. more...
The Queen of Talk Shows - Oprah Winfrey Knows How to Build Her Brand! In the modern world the one name that comes to the mind instantly in personal branding is that of - Oprah Winfrey. She is a super brand with a Midas touch. Whatever she touches turns in to gold. She picks up a book and reviews it on her show...zoom... up goes the sales of the book the next day and in a week the book hits the best seller list. more...
A Reminder On Why You Need To Advertise You need to advertise because...you need to position your company and your products in your industry. You have to make your presence known not only to your target audience but also to your colleagues and associates. With advertising, you are most likely to have the chance to do precisely that. more...
Why Business Gifts Are So Important The business gifts that are usually used by business to business (B2B) companies often differ substantially from those that are most often used by companies that sell directly to the consumer. Generally, B@B companies have a smaller target for their promotions, but each of the clients targeted will be far more valuable, both in the short run and for the long haul. more...
Promotional products are designed to increase awareness and business. You use them to reward, remind and inspire, both internally to employees and externally to customers and prospects.
How promotional products can be used
How well promotional products work
How cost-effective promotional products are
How Promotional Products Can Be Used
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry