Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Tantalizing Taglines - Going STEADY With Your Slogan Taglines romance your prospects using charm, brevity, and wit. But good taglines also do the important work of nibbling into your clients' unconscious and staying there. Is your tagline as charming and hard-working as you are? Try going STEADY with it to find out. more...
Promotional Products - What Type Works Best? There are many different facets to choosing promotional products that are going to work the best for you. You might have a bad experience with such items in the past, or you might have heard about someone who spent lots of money on such items and didn't see the results that they were looking for. more...
Working with Prints to Create a Multi-Brand Business If you think cut throat competition is all bad for your business, you'll be pleased to know that it gives you benefits elsewhere. Heavy competition from printing companies for one gives you greater value for your money with more than reasonable printing prices. You can use this extra marketing power to create a separate brand that targets a niche market or even to compete with your existing brand. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Brand-Personality Self-Analysis - Finding Your Brand's Emotional Aftertaste Marketing is difficult because it is unlike any other business discipline. Most of our business day is filled with left-brain tasks that may be complex but are for the most part logical and procedural in nature whereas marketing and branding are right-brain activities governed by that hated enemy of rational business thinking, psychology. Most businesses advertise; a rather common practice designed to get the word out about your company, product, or service. more...
Branding Ideas For Small Businesses Creating your own brand is the first step to having a successful marketing campaign for your business. Brand is everything when it comes to advertising. When you have a brand, you are most likely to be recognized and remembered by your clients, as well as your potential customers. more...
The Importance of Ad Response Awareness How important is ad response to your marketing campaign? This is so important that you should never leave home without it. Even with a very small or limited budget, it doesn't excuse you from making sure that you have carefully laid out a plan to measure and keep track of your advertising campaign such as your full color postcards. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
You probably personally use at least one every day - maybe that mug you drink your coffee from or the calendar you used to schedule meetings or the sweatshirt you wore this weekend. Everyone has at some time been given something with a logo on it.
That's because promotional products are powerful tools that can solve your marketing, public relations and internal problems and motivate your targets, be they consumers, businesses, volunteers, benefactors, employees, communities, etc., toward your objectives and enable you to achieve your goals.
What "promotional products" means
Different terms you'll hear for promotional products
How promotional products are purchased
What's in the future?
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign.