Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Direct Mailing To Help Maintain Your Client Base Direct mail can be very effective for professionals and service companies. Here are some tips to get the most effect. more...
Direct Mail Continuity Plan For Auto Dealers Using the Internet Direct mail works with the right headline and the right offer. Direct mail works even better when you can combine mail with the internet. Sending out your direct mail with a follow up opt-in email can help insure a better response to whatever you are offering. more...
What The Zombie Horde Can Teach You About Target Marketing If you're fighting zombies, shrapnel-throwing land mines, eye-burning tear gas, napalm, silly putty and tactical air strikes are all wasteful and just about useless. The only way you can stop a zombie is to destroy its brain. And the bast way to do that? A single bullet from a single gun. Or a good stab with a sharp stick. more...
Consumer Behaviors When developing your marketing plan, you are probably concerned with how your consumers will behave. Tracking their behavior can help you decide how to place your products in your store, how often to change things up, how much inventory to purchase, and when to offer sales and promotions. No one can know for sure how your customers are going to behave, but by watching closely and taking a few preemptive steps, you can predict how consumer behaviors will affect your bottom line. more...
Persistence Is Key I guess the most important question for businesses is how to get massive sales right away - not only massive but quick sales as well. This is easily said than done. To achieve this, there are three important things that a business person or an entrepreneur should posses: dedication, persistence and most especially hard work. more...
Promotional Products As Business Gifts To Clients Promotional gifts are those trinkets, toys and useful items that are given out by companies in an effort to publicize their business, increase their name recognition, attract new customers and increase their sales. They can be used in many different ways, but one of the more common ways is to give them as business gifts to clients. more...
Tension Fabric - Your Imagination Is The Limit Can you imagine a material that can be shaped into whatever shape that you wanted? Can you imagine a material that could come in any color that you wish? It is here. Tension fabric is the new wave in trade show decorations and product display. This versatile fabric can be stretched over trusses, bars, or any solid footing to be twisted and manipulated any you wish. Think of the possibilities of how tension fabric can draw attention to your product display area. The new visuals you create with tension fabric can bring life and profit to your space on the trade show floor. more...
10 Easy Ways to Build or Enhance Your Brand In just 30 seconds , you'll get 10 solid tips on how to tweak your brannd by making some simple and specific changes in the way you present your offer to customers. No matter whether you're a retailer or a servie provider, you will find powerfu, yet easy to apply alterantions to your brand promise. more...
Tips You Can Use To Maximize Your Business Growth If The Economy Turns Down Increase your sales and marketing success, repackage your current offerings with new names and a lower price. Offer an automatic product or service upgrade (in feature or units) with the new name or tie the new offering to a timed date. Increase your price by 20% and offer extended payment terms to make it easier for your buyers to buy. more...
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts.