Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Springtime Marketing with the End in Mind Most people get in business to do what they love to do. But many have very little experience in marketing their enthusiasm. So I'd like to discuss your marketing in light of way people like to buy with the end in mind. more...
4 Tips to Choose a Logo Company There are hundreds of thousands of logo design companies out there, which company should you follow? Here are a few tips, which may help you before you make your decision. more...
Tips on Creating Your Business Logo Business logos are for any business that wants to present a professional image and work on establishing customer recognition. Your logo works for you on your business cards, business stationery, invoices and receipts, and, of course, your advertising. If you have a web site, your logo should be on every page of your site. more...
It's All In The Name - Brand Identity And Promotional Products Having a familiar, recognisable brand is priceless in consumer culture and really can't be underestimated. Given a choice between a 'known' brand and a new brand, a consumer will invariably go with the one they are familiar with. Using branding on promotional items such as mugs and pens is a good way of getting a company name into the public domain. more...
How To Use Sex In Advertising Without The Taboo Do you apply sexiness or sensuality in your marketing campaign? And I don't mean the dirty or overtly pornographic type of materials that you commonly see in beer commercials or bikini ads. What I mean by sexy and sensual is that you create an advertising campaign using color printing methods that are extremely attractive to your target market. more...
Small Business Marketing Tip - Becoming a Clever Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World Getting new customers can be difficult for a small business. Many products are marketed so a small business can get more customers to call or come in the door. Flashy brochures, slick business cards, and multi-color flyers are all direct mail ideas that have been tried before. Of all available direct mail ideas, the Wallet Mailer could be just the ticket for making your growing business stand out to new customers. more...
Advertising Campaign I don't know about you but...when you started in your business or the business environment you're currently in, did you think advertising was something with high profit linked to it? Were you like me and thought that paying for a spot in a random magazine or a newspaper could actually mean sales? Did you think giving out a free sample of something might mean customers? Did you think things sold themselves? more...
The Power of the Chamber of Commerce The existence of chamber of commerce dates as far back as the 16th century and has since then maintained an essential role in business to business and business to consumer relations. Chambers strive to protect the concerns of its business members while maintaining the interest of the community as a whole. While the chambers in the US must be registered, businesses are not required but are encouraged to join. more...
Why Online Logo Companies Serve Small Business Better? Advertising agencies, the traditional source for logo development, approach the process of logo development from a viewpoint that is different from that of an online logo company. With ad agencies, the logo is comparable to a side dish served as part of a comprehensive advertising campaign meal. With an online logo design company, logo development is the entrée. more...
4 Sure-Fire Ways to Attract New Customers Eager to Buy Your Product After a lot of hard work, you finally have a great product or product line, but you're not sure how to tell people about it. Though it's tempting to dive headfirst into marketing your business, promoting your product without first defining your target market is wasting resources you may not have a lot of. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event.