Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Logo Design for Non-Designers The main purpose of this article is to help non-designers understand the logo design process, general terms, requirements and things to remember when ordering a logo. When you decided that your company needs a logo you need to think if you need a completely new logo or redesign the old one (of course, if you have it) before searching for a designer. Redesign of the existing logo is often cheaper than design of a new logo. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
The Utility of Promotional Umbrellas in Every Season The importance and significance of gifts and advertising items in bringing about business success is undeniable in this century and all businessmen make use of some gifts or the other as a tool of their business promotion. What product to use and how to use are important considerations to be made before investing money on buying items. Commodities of practical use in day to day lives are the items that best serve as gifts. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Buying the Perfect Business Gifts Have you ever been in a quandary about what kinds of business gifts to buy? Don't fret, anyone who has ever had to make these decisions has been in the same quandary and knows exactly how you feel. This article is going to give your some ideas to use to help you in deciding what your company or organisation will give as a business corporate gift. more...
Cost-Effective and Un-Wasteful Printing Press Options Do you sometimes print more than what you need? Printing jobs may be costly especially if you're using the wrong method. But how do you know which printing process suits you? Which process is more convenient if you only need small number of prints? more...
7 Ways to Get Your Offset Prints Fast and Easy Organizing a big event may leave you stressed out and exhausted, and the last thing you need is to go through a worrisome offset printing process. Fortunately, there's an easy way to get your posters ready for the big event without breaking a sweat. more...
Tradeshow Giveaways - Tips To Make Your Business Remembered Your business is probably one of the most important things to you, right? Some people feel like it is similar to a child - wanting to do anything possible to nurture it and help it grow. You invest so much time and money into owning a business, of course you want others to remember and value it too! Using tradeshow giveaways is a very useful tool if you do it right. You must be creative when thinking of what you want to give out. Here are some tradeshow giveaway ideas that are resourceful and distinctive. more...
Business Gifts - How to Make Your Own Business gifts are perhaps the most important part of a company; especially an online business. When you are running different businesses online and selling products with those businesses, what you are going to want to do is to have two types of business corporate gifts that you just give away. more...
Why Building A Personal Brand Is Good For You And Good For Business! Advertisement is the best way to get noticed. And it is impossible to advertise without a brand. To get noticed and carve a niche in the market companies and personalities create their brands. Generic businesses and practitioners do not have an identity or recognition. Therefore they do not have any referrals or repeat business. Branding gives you or your business recognition. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign.