Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Etui / pouch 1 el and imprint your logo on Case / etui 2 el.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Premium wine box 1 el
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Cigarette case
- Imprint your logo on Case for MP3 player and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Ccomputer mouse pill box or Pvc free cosmetic bag.
Persistence Is Key I guess the most important question for businesses is how to get massive sales right away - not only massive but quick sales as well. This is easily said than done. To achieve this, there are three important things that a business person or an entrepreneur should posses: dedication, persistence and most especially hard work. more...
Fishing For Ninja Lessons The guy had a crazy look in his eye. Crazy and mean. He stared right at me, grinned wide with broken yellow teeth and held up his battered cardboard sign like it was a prized summer squash and I might be the judge who would finally make his County Fair dreams come true. more...
Advertising with Promotional Umbrellas Is Much Cheaper Than Radio Advertising The importance of advertising in this highly competitive market is something that cannot be ruled out. Every business whether big or small needs to advertise its business in some way or the other. With the growth of advertising as a full-fledged industry the number of advertising mediums available to the user is numerous. From the simple and inexpensive handbill to the more expensive television commercials, you can deploy them all for your business. more...
Direct Mail Fundraising Letters - 41 Things You Can Mail to Donors A fundraising letter fanatic is someone who thinks the only thing you can mail a donor is a fundraising letter. But that's just one of more than 40 things you can mail to make friends and raise funds using paper and postage. more...
Smart Printing - Comparing Prints, Printing Quotes and Prices Anybody with a printer and an internet connection can start a printing job nowadays, but the only way to get the best value is to systematically compare and evaluate each printer's prints, printing quotes and prices. When choosing a printing company, get as much recommendations as you can get. A little research can save you from dealing with the wrong printer. more...
Why Animated Commercials Rock and 'Live' Adverts Don't There is actually an increasing trend for businesses to gravitate towards using animation for their commercials, and for good reason too. This article discusses some of the more popular reasons why business marketers are doing that and will hopefully give you an insight. more...
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
Select the Perfect Promotional Umbrellas for Perfect Occasions A item that has ruled the popularity charts for quite some time now is the promotional umbrella. By the virtue of the utility that it offers to the recipients and the benefits that it serves to the user, personalised umbrellas make for a great choice. The ability to assist the business in achieving every possible goal makes umbrellas a great business tool and the safest option to vouch for. more...
The Power Of Brands And How They Are Built! Is a brand new red Ferrari stopping near a traffic signal just a car and means of transportation? It's more than a means of transportation. It's a lifestyle. If a car was just a car there wouldn't be so many models and so many price ranges. There are reasons why people buy such cars. more...
Even when not committing egregious errors that may get someone fired, be sure to use finesse if you want to get the most out of your gift program. There is an art to effective giving, so consider the following major areas before you go shopping:
Care should be taken that the gift is appropriate to the business relationship. This has less to do with the pound value of business transacted, or even the amount of time one has been doing business with the recipient, than with the closeness of the relationship.
If a client seems aloof and excessively businesslike, don't try to loosen him or her up with baubles. It can backfire. With a new relationship, don't get too personal or too lavish with the gift. Frequency of giving generally should be restricted to major holidays and special occasions. Again, be sure to avoid the impression that you're bribing the recipient.
It's great when a gift has personality, but the real issue is whether the gift reflects the personality and interests of the recipient. Is she a sports car nut? Does he have an obsessive relationship with his sailboat? What's her favourite colour?
Try to find out these kinds of things discreetly because when you do (and your gift reflects it), the impression is that you care about the person and have taken the time to understand their style and taste.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches.