Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Cases and Boxes.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Cases and Boxes would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Cases and Boxes are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Cases and Boxes are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Cases and Boxes can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Cases and Boxes and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Cases and Boxes and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Cases and Boxes you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Case for writing instruments 1 el. and imprint your logo on Foldable wine box 2 el..
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Etui / tube 1 el.
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Etui / pouch 1 el.
- Imprint your logo on Case / etui 1 el. and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Premium wine box 3 el. or Wine box 2 el..
How Much Should You Spend On Your Advertising Budget? So how much money do you think you need to spend in your ad budget? This can be a very tough question, however I can only let you in on some rules about spending your money. In the end it is your business and your money that is being spent. more...
Creating Powerful Newsletter Programs Creating a strong newsletter program for your company can be a dynamic public relations tool that keeps you in touch with current clients, and puts your name in front of prospects on a regular basis. This article teaches you how to build and structure a successful newsletter program that will continually give you publicity and build goodwill with clients and prospects. more...
What's Under The Scarf? An Astonishing Marketing Secret They Don't Want You To Know It was a red scarf. Red and wool. The girl had it pulled tight around her neck and folded over in the front like an over-sized, warm and toasty neck tie. more...
Business Gifts That Make an Impression Business gifts help cement your business relationships with employees, customers and associates. Whether you use business gifts as a token of appreciation customers for their loyalty, as employee incentives to spark higher productivity or as remembrances of special occasions for your associates, there are many advantages to making the giving of such products a part of your firm's culture. more...
The Queen of Talk Shows - Oprah Winfrey Knows How to Build Her Brand! In the modern world the one name that comes to the mind instantly in personal branding is that of - Oprah Winfrey. She is a super brand with a Midas touch. Whatever she touches turns in to gold. She picks up a book and reviews it on her show...zoom... up goes the sales of the book the next day and in a week the book hits the best seller list. more...
Promotional Keyrings - Effective Advertising Tool Building your brand with the help of promotional product is no more passé in today's modern era. In order to promote your brand and make it a main tool for advertising, promotional items are gradually taking front seat without any shadow of doubt. more...
Promotional Products As Business Gifts To Clients Promotional gifts are those trinkets, toys and useful items that are given out by companies in an effort to publicize their business, increase their name recognition, attract new customers and increase their sales. They can be used in many different ways, but one of the more common ways is to give them as business gifts to clients. more...
Discover And Unlock Your Money Making Niche Within The Insurance Industry When we all start out in the Insurance Industry, we are excited, eyes open wide, eager to pick the brains of every person we come in contact with. We are armed with just enough information about every type of protective policy and investment to be dangerous. Our first real meeting with our Sales Manager is a brainstorming session to figure out who to network, who to call, basically how to get you in front of as many people as possible, so that you may put all your new found knowledge to the test and hopefully stumble. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
To recognise what an effective gift strategy is, it helps to understand what it isn't. Start by making the distinction between corporate gift giving and incentive award programs. Though gifts and incentive awards often involve similar types of recipients, they are different on both strategic and practical levels. Incentives are awards for achieving defined levels of activity, such as sales quotas, safety improvements, or good attendance.
In contrast, gifts are more or less spontaneous, given not as part of any defined exchange between giver and recipient. The gift recipient doesn't consciously set goals in anticipation of a reward, whereas the incentive recipient does. It's tempting to view gift and incentive programs in the same light. After all, you want to know that you're getting your money's worth from any business investment, and most givers want to motivate the recipient in one way or another.
But be careful. Leaving customers or employees with the impression that they're being bribed can do more harm than good. Instead, look at gift giving as a subtle, long-term process of relationship-building, following the basic guidelines described in this article.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise.