Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Beach & Outdoor Items.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Beach & Outdoor Items would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Beach & Outdoor Items are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Beach & Outdoor Items are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Beach & Outdoor Items can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Beach & Outdoor Items and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Beach & Outdoor Items and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Beach & Outdoor Items you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Sunglasses in case and imprint your logo on Sunglasses in case.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Bubble gun
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Pedometer for a dog
- Imprint your logo on Fashionable sunglasses with uv400 protection and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Plastic uv tester wrist strap or Bubble blower.
Clever Direct Mail Formats That Can Lower Costs or Increase Profits Your creative options in direct mail marketing are virtually endless. And while the standard envelope package is usually considered the most effective, there are plenty of other formats you can test. Often an alternate format will increase response. But even if your response ends up being lower, many formats let you deliver your message at a reduced cost while maintaining enough response to offset the difference and give you more net profit. Here are a few format ideas. more...
Business Gifts Increase Your Customer Retention While many promotional campaigns focus on attracting new customers and fostering new business relationships, it's a clear-cut business truth that close to 75%, if not more, of your business will come from repeat customers. Promoting customer loyalty is one of the most important things that your marketing and promotion department should be doing. more...
Referrals - Not Sales Many people try to get rich quickly by jumping on whatever bandwagon is currently being promoted on late night television advertisements. They do this without first understanding the underlying economics of the business they are contemplating. Many work at home enthusiasts quickly crash and burn upon realizing that their dreams will never come to fruition. Becoming an independent contractor who earns money through referrals only is a better way to supplement one's income. more...
Digital Narrowcasting and The Customer Experience Although the technology behind digital narrowcasting has been around for many years, it is only recently that its potential has come to be understood. Retailers and service providers, like banks, stand to benefit greatly from digital narrowcasting, not only by increasing sales, but also by improving customer experience. more...
Are You Getting The Most Out Of Your Business Cards? This is often the mistake made by most business owners when they create their business cards - they always forget about the back side. Full color business cards, even those done by professional business card printing companies and paid for expensively, are considered a waste when you forget the back side. Not only that, you also waste your opportunity to promote more effectively by letting that available space go empty. more...
The Gigantic Value of Self-Branding - News In the Internet Marketing community, no matter if it is the master resell rights community or sub-niche focus community, many new businesses are eponymous or are named after the people who own them. This is actually a much welcome trend as it signals that businesses are moving away from the hype associated with a lot of B2B Internet Marketing enterprises. To demonstrate, which business are you more likely to check out: the one called, Money Cash Cow Marketing or the one simply called, Joe Smith Marketing. more...
Is A Logo Mandatory To Running A Successful Business? It is crucial for all businesses to have a logo? Do I need to spend my time and effort on getting one? In short, the answer is a resounding NO. It depends entirely on your industry and what you want to achieve. more...
Promote Your Business With Practical Common Sense How does a business generate interest and sustain it? Creative advertising is one, while closely counting your expenses is another. Since there is no shortcut to tight business management, you'll need your wits about to keep business afloat. more...
Why Business Gifts Are So Important The business gifts that are usually used by business to business (B2B) companies often differ substantially from those that are most often used by companies that sell directly to the consumer. Generally, B@B companies have a smaller target for their promotions, but each of the clients targeted will be far more valuable, both in the short run and for the long haul. more...
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways.