Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Bathroom.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Bathroom would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Bathroom are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Bathroom are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Bathroom can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Bathroom and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Bathroom and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Bathroom you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Aroma set in gift box and imprint your logo on Aroma set.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Musel - shower radio w suction cup
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Econobath - bath timer with suction cap
- Imprint your logo on Pocket soap dispenser and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Scented cones with ceramic flower shaped holder or 4pc manicure tools - Gina.
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
What Every Advert Must Know About Advertising There are many truths to be found about advertising. In fact, whoever you are talking with would tell you about so many things that you should do and not do in order for you to have a successful marketing campaign. So let us start with some of the truths and myths that every advert should know to effectively run an ad. more...
Fishing For Ninja Lessons The guy had a crazy look in his eye. Crazy and mean. He stared right at me, grinned wide with broken yellow teeth and held up his battered cardboard sign like it was a prized summer squash and I might be the judge who would finally make his County Fair dreams come true. more...
Business Gifts - Holiday Dates to Remember Your Clients Everyone knows about, and usually observes, the standard holidays by giving away business gifts to their clients and staff. However, sometimes it's fun to observe some lesser known holidays by sending out a business corporate gift to a client or to staff members. more...
Business Gifts Putting On Your Personal Touch Giving business gifts to clients, customers and employees is an excellent way of strengthening your business relationships, getting and keeping more customers, and of boosting employee morale and productivity. In some situations-such as with customer purchase incentives-there's no need to personalize the promotional gifts you give, but when it comes to business associates and employees, you'll want to give items that have a personal touch. more...
Business Gifts - A Great Deal We all know that a good deal of doing business involves charming our contacts. You want as many contacts on your side as possible because contacts can bring new contacts and opportunities your way. more...
Business Gifts - Expose Your Company Name to Potential Clients As we all know that success is the main goal for all business organisations. This can only be achieved by good relations with the people related to this company. Keeping these people happy is the most important task. more...
Mobile SMS Marketing - Collecting Mobile Numbers With A Short Code When a valid mobile number is collected via a short code, there are many excellent mobile marketing opportunities you gain with your end user such as sending direct information, alerts, notifications and marketing text messages. But...collecting mobile numbers for mobile marketing is not as easy as it sounds. more...
Promotional Gifts Break New Ground There are many things that you can do with promotional items and gifts that you wouldn't be able to do without them. First of all, such products are great because no matter what you are doing, no matter what your company is into, you can find a way to reach more people than you could ever reach regularly. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion.