Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Bathroom.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Bathroom would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Bathroom are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Bathroom are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Bathroom can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Bathroom and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Bathroom and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Bathroom you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Econobath - bath timer and imprint your logo on Musel - shower radio w suction cup.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Sport Towel in Holder
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Shower coach 5 min / hour
- Imprint your logo on Bolinas - beach towel and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Dotty - hand towels or Therma - 3pcs bath towel set.
The Importance of Ad Response Awareness How important is ad response to your marketing campaign? This is so important that you should never leave home without it. Even with a very small or limited budget, it doesn't excuse you from making sure that you have carefully laid out a plan to measure and keep track of your advertising campaign such as your full color postcards. more...
Basic Specs and What It Means for Your Online Printing Jobs When you are stressed out from all the decisions you have to make with regard to your business, you can rest assured that printing is one less thing to worry about. With online printing, getting your prints ordered can be done in minutes. more...
Create Direct Mail Envelopes That People Want to Rip Open The envelope is the Rodney Dangerfield of direct mail. It just doesn't get any respect. But the lowly envelope is arguably the single most important part of any direct mail package because if people don't open it, all the more respectable pieces inside are just so much wasted paper. So here are a few ideas to get your envelopes ripped to shreds. more...
Business Gifts - The Pros and Cons of Giving A business gift is not an ordinary gift. It is all about relationship building. That is why; giving such gifts is a beneficial thing. These items create and maintain the relationships with different groups of people. more...
Business Gifts - Top Five Holidays for Giving Giving business gifts is an accepted part of good business practice. It's a great way to cement relationships with business associates and employees. A gift on a special occasion lets your clients and customers know that you care enough to remember them on a holiday, and they can help provide an incentive to your employees. You can use such items to foster loyalty and draw in new customers. more...
6 Tips on Making and Using Your Logo A logo won't help customers re-locate you on the web, but it will make you memorable. If you are gifted at graphic design, you have really no excuse not to have one. If you can barely draw a stick person, you really have no excuse not to have one. more...
How To Get Your Offer To 10,000 Qualified Prospects For Free Nothing gives you a better return on investment than direct mail marketing; it doesn't matter what product or service you sell. You can make all the initial phone calls in the world and not come out ahead as you would with a great sales letter. Why not get your direct mail marketing program started free of charge? Here's how to do it. more...
Business to Business Direct Mail Secrets of Today's Top Marketers Selling to the business buyer is not as different as some would have you believe. Business buyers are just people with the same problems, fears, feelings, and dreams as everyone else. However, they are particularly busy. They are often not spending their own money. And buying decisions are often made on many levels. So here are a few tips to help you improve response to your business-to-business direct mail. more...
Honesty in the Printing Industry - Is It Alive & Well? Will your printer refer you to another printer if they can't do your job? How to find out if your printer is right for you! Does your printing company ask the right questions? Should I know more about printing than my printer? more...
Media Planning with Double-Purpose Offset Printing Materials The advantage of using prints as your medium of choice for marketing and advertising is its versatility. Planning how you can make full use of offset printing materials to your advantage can be easy if you have a vision of what you want. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways.