Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Bathroom.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Bathroom would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Bathroom are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Bathroom are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Bathroom can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Bathroom and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Bathroom and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Bathroom you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like 5pc bathing set in leo design and imprint your logo on 5pc bathing set in leo design.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rose-shaped candle
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with 2-pc candleholder set
- Imprint your logo on Wellness set, papaya fragrance on wooden bank and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Microfibre cleansing cloth (32 x 32 cm) or Decoration set with incense sticks, potpourri, two tea lights and glass tea light holder.
Recession Marketing Part 4 - Radio Marketing Last time, we talked about the emotional appeal of advertising on TV. This time, we'll talk about a great way to educate your customers on your products or services: Radio Marketing. In the recent SIMM 11 study conducted by BIGresearch, it was shown that 44. more...
Using Promotional Gifts to Build Your Brand You might have heard about how well promotional gifts can brand your products, from pens to TVs. From the smallest promo item to the biggest corporate gift, working out a strategy can be a great boon to your business. Here are several ways that you can use gifts to build your brand and directly generate sales and leads. more...
Advertising Your Business On A Shoestring Budget People normally believe that advertising small businesses is an expensive procedure, which is why most small business owners choose not to advertise. Since this greatly reduces their exposure in the market, their quantum of business is obviously lower than what it would be otherwise. But there are cheap methods of advertisements as well. more...
Exhibiting For Success In China - Pre-Event Participation Checklist Depending on business objectives in the region, participating objectives may range from increasing brand awareness, meeting new customers to finding a local agent. It is vital for exhibiting companies to list objectives according importance. By having clear objectives, exhibitors will be able to prepare a much more targeted promotional strategy and implement successful programs even before the event. more...
10 Easy Ways to Build or Enhance Your Brand In just 30 seconds , you'll get 10 solid tips on how to tweak your brannd by making some simple and specific changes in the way you present your offer to customers. No matter whether you're a retailer or a servie provider, you will find powerfu, yet easy to apply alterantions to your brand promise. more...
5 Online Printing Benefits for Today's Businesses A printing job at a nearby printing company may be the only solution you have in the past. Right now, the internet has created an opportunity for printing companies to develop and extend their service faster and more convenient in the form of online printing. more...
Generate Qualified Sales Leads In 6 Simple Steps Generating leads is a smart way to support your sales staff and make their efforts more efficient. A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your sales revenue. Here are the basics of making lead generation work for your company. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
Using Business Gifts to Get the Most Out of Your Company One of the earliest lessons I learned about marketing was that every contact with your customer is an opportunity to build your business. Promotional and business gifts are one way that you can build brand awareness about your products and services in many different ways and situations. Here are just some of the ways that you can use them to increase your company's visibility and promote your products and services. more...
Make Direct Marketing Easy on Your Wallet (and Theirs)! The Wallet Mailer is a direct mail piece that closely resembles a man's folding leather wallet. It has room and pockets for imprints and inserts the size of credit cards, business cards, and currency such as might be found in a real leather wallet. A small business could use the wallet mailer in several ways to attract new business. Folded and ready to mail, it is the size of a postcard. One first class stamp will allow the insertion of four currency bill size sheets or one tri-folded 8.5 x 11 sheet plus one bill sized coupon. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available.