Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Bathroom.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Bathroom would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Bathroom are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Bathroom are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Bathroom can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Bathroom and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Bathroom and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Bathroom you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Warmy - fleece blanket with arms and imprint your logo on Beach towel with bag.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fragrance bag
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Towel
- Imprint your logo on Set of 6 towels 30 x 30 cm in pouch and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Scaletime or Toothbrush & Toothpaste Set.
Brand Cost Versus Brand Impact - The Million Dollar Question Determining brand cost versus brand impact depends on your overall corporate branding strategy, the goal and source of measurement you use. What we do know is branding isn't just for large companies and is the key to the early and long-term success of any business. more...
Creating Powerful Newsletter Programs Creating a strong newsletter program for your company can be a dynamic public relations tool that keeps you in touch with current clients, and puts your name in front of prospects on a regular basis. This article teaches you how to build and structure a successful newsletter program that will continually give you publicity and build goodwill with clients and prospects. more...
6 Promotional Postcard Projects for Your Direct-Mail-Marketing When it comes to design, form should follow function. Postcard design though is a stylish way of communicating your marketing message with your customers. Make sure that your primary function involves creating a strong impact with four color graphics and photographs. more...
5 Important Rules for Creating an Excellent Logo Design Long lasting style, distinctiveness, appealing to consumers, conveys the right image, legibility are the 5 essential elements for a successful logo design. However, there are other 5 very important rules that one should keep in mind if you want to create an excellent logo. more...
Use a Wallet-Mailer for Marketing Your Small Business and Your Cash Register Will Sing Organizing a small business may be maddening on occasion. Besides the day by day difficulty of every business, there are the difficulties of changing technology, customer preservation, along with a seemingly unlimited torrent of competitors presently waiting to take devoted clients away. In the cut-throat business world, advance as well as individuality certainly count. A booming marketing campaign may indicate the distinction between holding onto your clients and watching them walk right into your competitor's waiting hands. more...
Brand-Personality Self-Analysis - Finding Your Brand's Emotional Aftertaste Marketing is difficult because it is unlike any other business discipline. Most of our business day is filled with left-brain tasks that may be complex but are for the most part logical and procedural in nature whereas marketing and branding are right-brain activities governed by that hated enemy of rational business thinking, psychology. Most businesses advertise; a rather common practice designed to get the word out about your company, product, or service. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Changing Trends The fierce competition in the market place among companies to sell products has brought innovative methods into advertising. Organizations are trying to out do each other to grab attention and impress them. more...
How Much Should You Spend On Your Advertising Budget? So how much money do you think you need to spend in your ad budget? This can be a very tough question, however I can only let you in on some rules about spending your money. In the end it is your business and your money that is being spent. more...
7 Additional Services You Should Look for in a Printing Company Working with a printing company will give you more than just wonderful prints; it will actually speed up your learning curve when it comes to marketing. Commercial printers have a long history of experience with working with small businesses and marketing materials. In fact, they may understand your advertising materials better than you do and give valuable suggestions to size specifications, materials, and even help you with the design. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry.