Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Balloons.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Balloons would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Balloons are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Balloons are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Balloons can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Balloons and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Balloons and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Balloons you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like 10" Neon Balloons and imprint your logo on Modelling Balloons.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Qualtext Assorted Modelling Balloons
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Metalic Balloon 12''
- Imprint your logo on Metalic Balloon 5'' and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Giant Balloon or Standard Balloon 12''.
Decorative Concrete Engravers - How Do Your Marketing Tactics Score? Marketing a decorative concrete engraving business can be hindered by the professional, creative and artistic aptitudes of the owner/engraver. I have assembled a survey that suggests marketing tactics that can be useful and fulfilling to the artistic and business side of an engraving enterprise. more...
Improve Your Business With Free Gift Cards If you're thinking about raising brand awareness, increasing foot traffic, generating new sales or increasing repeat business, then giving away free gift cards is a great idea. It's a fact that everyone likes to receive something for free from time to time and a free gift card might give that customer an excuse to walk through your doors to buy something. If you have a present marketing and advertising campaign in the works, then it's as easy as 1-2-3 to insert a free gift card with your mailings. more...
The Richest Man in the World - Bill Gates - How He Builds His Brand Everybody in America and more than half of the world know who he is. Many admire him and some don't. But the mere mention of his name conjures up words like vast wealth, leading technology, genius, and philanthropy. more...
How To Best Utilize Giveaways At Trade Shows Avoid adding to useless piles of promotional items at trade shows. Be your own booth and refer to this article to put your company ahead by best utilizing your giveaways. more...
Coke - The King of Branding and How They Do It Coca-Cola - Now there is one thing about the list that's a great lesson in branding. Coke heads the list of top brands with a brand value of $65 billion. Just think of it - Coca- Cola is merely a beverage company and there are many beverage companies in the market. It's not an energy drink like Red Bull. Rather there are reports of adverse health effects of drinking too much Coke. more...
Online Business Card Printing - A Buyer's Guide The Internet has made the process of printing business cards much easier and more affordable. By understanding the basic process at work, you can obtain nice-looking cards quickly and easily ... while saving money in the process. more...
Tantalizing Taglines - Going STEADY With Your Slogan Taglines romance your prospects using charm, brevity, and wit. But good taglines also do the important work of nibbling into your clients' unconscious and staying there. Is your tagline as charming and hard-working as you are? Try going STEADY with it to find out. more...
Designing A Logo For Promotional Products One of the most common mistake an artist or graphic designer makes when designing a logo, is not giving much thought to where the logo will be used. In this article I will give you tips on what to look out for when designing a logo. These tips will save you money further down the line, and in some instance, a lot of money. more...
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • In the recent years online promotions are a phenomena of online marketing but still use some types of promotional merchandise that can be sent to clients. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event.