Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Balloons.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Balloons would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Balloons are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Balloons are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Balloons can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Balloons and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Balloons and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Balloons you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like 10" Neon Balloons and imprint your logo on Modelling Balloons.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Qualtext Assorted Modelling Balloons
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Metalic Balloon 12''
- Imprint your logo on Metalic Balloon 5'' and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Giant Balloon or Standard Balloon 12''.
Promotional Keyrings - Effective Advertising Tool Building your brand with the help of promotional product is no more passé in today's modern era. In order to promote your brand and make it a main tool for advertising, promotional items are gradually taking front seat without any shadow of doubt. more...
The Secret Society of Traffic and Conversion - Exposed! Part II Okay, so in part 1 of my article, I covered fundamental #1 to making friends with the internet marketing giants and getting them on your side. Now let's move on to the next four fundamentals you should adhere to in order to make the best of your marketing seminars. more...
Business Gifts - How to Make Your Own Business gifts are perhaps the most important part of a company; especially an online business. When you are running different businesses online and selling products with those businesses, what you are going to want to do is to have two types of business corporate gifts that you just give away. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for All Age Promotional umbrellas emerge as a preferred choice when it comes to selecting promotional items which target people of all ages. Without doubt, promotional umbrellas are a step ahead than regular promotional items. more...
Branding Yourself Why personal branding? If you don't brand yourself, you can rest assured that others are branding you. And letting others brand you can be risky business. Instead, we should have control, as much as we can, in determining our reputation, our image, and the intangibles, the ephemerals, and the perceptions and ideas that other people have about us. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
Response Handling Your employees are swamped. Is there another way to handle all this response to your marketing efforts out-of-house? Luckily, there is a way - contract with lead-management companies which help with sales response handling and lead management. more...
Marketing Strategies! It Is More Than Written Marketing Plans To Remain Competitive To put in place an effective marketing strategies with a basic written marketing plans for your company not only need money but also resources. On the other hand, your marketing strategies needn't be complicated to implement and it is far better to start with a simple written marketing plans that you can follow and modify where necessary. more...
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need.