Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Balloons.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Balloons would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Balloons are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Balloons are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Balloons can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Balloons and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Balloons and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Balloons you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like 10" Neon Balloons and imprint your logo on Modelling Balloons.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Qualtext Assorted Modelling Balloons
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Metalic Balloon 12''
- Imprint your logo on Metalic Balloon 5'' and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Giant Balloon or Standard Balloon 12''.
Simple Principles in Understanding and Gaining Brand Loyalty A company's brand could be described as its personality, character, and unique experience. Following are some examples of characteristics that companies must adopt in order to build brand loyalty. more...
How Effective Management Contributes in Marketing? Management functions are widespread in every business concern. Though they are neatly divided into marketing, finance, systems and operations, there is no clear-cut division between these. Each of these aspects tends to merge into one another. Marketing needs effective management and the concept of the five Cs has emerged over the recent years to help managers tackle vital questions of how to market their products. more...
Unique or Classic Business Gifts? Companies and organisations are always looking for ways to continue or improve upon their success. One way to do this is by giving unique business gifts. There are also many occasions for which classic promotional products are appropriate. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
Why Discounting is Bad for Business Discounting is a short term fix with long term consequences! While there is some disparity among experts, most say that even in the current marketplace, discounting can cause long term damage to your overall business success. According to many, discounting is a costly strategy for retailers. While the book called, You Can Compete, suggests that discounting will double retail sales, most data points towards a business disaster. There are several successful alternatives to discounting that are available for your business. more...
Designing A Logo For Promotional Products One of the most common mistake an artist or graphic designer makes when designing a logo, is not giving much thought to where the logo will be used. In this article I will give you tips on what to look out for when designing a logo. These tips will save you money further down the line, and in some instance, a lot of money. more...
Questions to Ask When Planning Your Postcard Printing Marketing may be more art than science, but postcard designs do follow certain guidelines to maximize their effectiveness. When planning your postcard design, use the following questions to help you in your conceptualization. more...
The Strategy IS the Brand About 95% of what executives in competing companies do is pretty much the same all around. This is good management. If you are CEO'ing a wireless communication services provider services, you strive to put up an advanced technological infrastructure with a promising future, cool end-user phones, other devices and accessories, a great service system, attractive added-value services, and competitive prices. more...
Building Brand Loyalty With Exclusive Corporate Gifts If you are trying to get your company's name out into the public sphere, one of the best things to do is start building brand loyalty with exclusive corporate gifts. Google is notorious for giving away great corporate gifts and for this reason, their brand recognition is even more cemented. more...
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • You can keep your cost down and get blank promotional items, it also works wonders. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates.