Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Balloons.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Balloons would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Balloons are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Balloons are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Balloons can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Balloons and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Balloons and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Balloons you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like 10" Neon Balloons and imprint your logo on Modelling Balloons.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Qualtext Assorted Modelling Balloons
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Metalic Balloon 12''
- Imprint your logo on Metalic Balloon 5'' and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Giant Balloon or Standard Balloon 12''.
What Makes a Good Business Logo Design A good logo grabs the attention of people. It demands some precision and lots of thought to design a communicative business logo. more...
DRTV - Insider Tactics for Successful Direct Response TV Ads DRTV or direct response television advertising is a rough and tumble business. Conservative estimates reveal that only one in twenty products tested actually turns a profit. But even though no one has a sure-fire formula for success, there are tactics that insiders use to improve their odds for success. Here are a few of them. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Why Discounting is Bad for Business Discounting is a short term fix with long term consequences! While there is some disparity among experts, most say that even in the current marketplace, discounting can cause long term damage to your overall business success. According to many, discounting is a costly strategy for retailers. While the book called, You Can Compete, suggests that discounting will double retail sales, most data points towards a business disaster. There are several successful alternatives to discounting that are available for your business. more...
Designing Posters That Target Women Without Alienating Men Wrap your heads around this idea, women account for as much as 80% of sales of all consumer goods. If you want to maintain a competitive edge, design your 27x39 poster printing to actively and effectively seek out women without alienating men. Assumptions about what women buy and the decisions they are influenced with is outdated. more...
From Beach to Street Looking back into the roots of streetwear, where the lifestyle came from and when its defining moment of creation was, Shawn Stussy is the name that appears prevalent. Shawn Stussy started his trade as a local surfboard shaper of Laguna Beach in California. He used his own logo on his surfboard designs, which he shaped until 1980, when he first printed his logo on to tee shirts. more...
Printed Advertising Is Here To Stay Newsflash! Print ads, whether you like it or not, are here to stay. Time has proven that it's not just like a fashion trend that comes and goes with the changing of the season. more...
7 Additional Services You Should Look for in a Printing Company Working with a printing company will give you more than just wonderful prints; it will actually speed up your learning curve when it comes to marketing. Commercial printers have a long history of experience with working with small businesses and marketing materials. In fact, they may understand your advertising materials better than you do and give valuable suggestions to size specifications, materials, and even help you with the design. more...
Direct Mail Continuity Plan For Auto Dealers Using the Internet Direct mail works with the right headline and the right offer. Direct mail works even better when you can combine mail with the internet. Sending out your direct mail with a follow up opt-in email can help insure a better response to whatever you are offering. more...
Business Gifts - A Great Deal We all know that a good deal of doing business involves charming our contacts. You want as many contacts on your side as possible because contacts can bring new contacts and opportunities your way. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele.