Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Balloons.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Balloons would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Balloons are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Balloons are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Balloons can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Balloons and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Balloons and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Balloons you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like 10" Neon Balloons and imprint your logo on Modelling Balloons.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Qualtext Assorted Modelling Balloons
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Metalic Balloon 12''
- Imprint your logo on Metalic Balloon 5'' and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Giant Balloon or Standard Balloon 12''.
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
In Direct Sales - Overcoming Start-Up Blues Every new consultant faces the same prospect: will you still be in the business in a year, or will you fall prey to the 90% attrition rate that pervades the direct selling industry? Study these helpful tips to keep your business on track and get you over the start-up blues. more...
What's Under The Scarf? An Astonishing Marketing Secret They Don't Want You To Know It was a red scarf. Red and wool. The girl had it pulled tight around her neck and folded over in the front like an over-sized, warm and toasty neck tie. more...
The Importance Of A Targeted Message A targeted message to a niche market is the most effective way to convey information or make a sale. The message can be designed to appeal to that specific audience and because it is saturated in that market it has the maximum effect. more...
Four Steps to Designing and Writing a Good Ad At some point we all end up either writing our own marketing or working with someone who is writing our marketing. It's hard work. If you have a talented copywriter already, you're probably done reading. For the rest of us, here are some tricks for putting what we want on paper. more...
Proven Testing Strategies for Better Direct Marketing Results One of the central strengths of direct marketing is your ability to test, calculate the results, and make adjustments to boost profits and lower costs. And no matter how creative your company or ads might be, you must approach the testing process with logic and discipline. Here are a few tips for getting the full value out of your tests in any medium, including direct mail, print, and broadcast. more...
Basic Specs and What It Means for Your Online Printing Jobs When you are stressed out from all the decisions you have to make with regard to your business, you can rest assured that printing is one less thing to worry about. With online printing, getting your prints ordered can be done in minutes. more...
Using Promotional Gifts to Build Your Brand You might have heard about how well promotional gifts can brand your products, from pens to TVs. From the smallest promo item to the biggest corporate gift, working out a strategy can be a great boon to your business. Here are several ways that you can use gifts to build your brand and directly generate sales and leads. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Brand at Beach People love spending time on beaches. A beach offers good advertising opportunities for marketing as more people can be covered in less time and at low cost. With promotional umbrellas you can successfully show your brands at beach. more...
In its simplest form, the term promotional product is a catch-all phrase for products that are used to affect a behaviour or convey a message. But they are really a sophisticated tool. Some examples of the different ways to use promotional products are to motivate your salespeople, thank your board of trustees, introduce a new product, get your dealers to load up on more product, reduce on-the-job accidents....
Promotional products usually, but not always bear an appropriate logo, slogan or saying, known as the imprint. There are many different ways a product can be imprinted, depending on the material from which it is made.
Some common methods of imprinting include printing, screenprinting, embossing, embroidery, hot stamping, pad printing, etching, engraving, die-casting, etc. The message itself can be as simple as a company logo or as complex as a mission statement.
By their nature, promotional products are usually sold in quantity and imprinting is rarely done on a single item. And because promotional products are generally purchased in quantities, they usually cost less than the recipient thinks they do, giving them a higher perceived value. How a promotional product is packaged can enhance its perceived value even more.
Certain products have traditionally been used for promotional purposes, and are the products most typically associated with this market. Some of these products include calendars, mugs, pens, T-shirts, bumperstickers, keytags, etc. But there is really no limit to the type of product that can be used to communicate a message.
Today, there are literally hundreds of thousands of promotional products, including many high-value items like clocks, crystal, china and watches. Additionally, automotive accessories and desktop products are very popular.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners? • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed.