Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Pipo - trolley style backpack and imprint your logo on Kiriko - drawing set in backpack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Indiana - basic backpack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Reflecto - duffle/drawstring bag
- Imprint your logo on Danny - foldable duffle bag and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Orvill - duffle bag in 210d polyester or Gary - triangular rucksack.
Restaurant Logo Design You Logo is by far the most crucial and most prominent way for your business to get noticed. Is is important to attract food lovers with a unique design that will capture their interest and help your business stand out in front of the competition. In the restaurant business a logo design becomes the most important way to advertise. Therefore it is important that the design & name convey the proper message. more...
Advertising Strategies That Work Advertising is a vital part of any successful business or campaign, but in a rapidly changing world, deciding on the best advertising strategy for your particular situation can be daunting. As our society becomes more and more technologically advanced, new advertising options crop up every day, and the most trusted methods of the past become tired and ineffective. With all of the different advertising choices to make, how can you be absolutely sure that the one you pick is going to be exactly what the doctor ordered? more...
Unique or Classic Business Gifts? Companies and organisations are always looking for ways to continue or improve upon their success. One way to do this is by giving unique business gifts. There are also many occasions for which classic promotional products are appropriate. more...
From Beach to Street Looking back into the roots of streetwear, where the lifestyle came from and when its defining moment of creation was, Shawn Stussy is the name that appears prevalent. Shawn Stussy started his trade as a local surfboard shaper of Laguna Beach in California. He used his own logo on his surfboard designs, which he shaped until 1980, when he first printed his logo on to tee shirts. more...
Tips You Can Use To Maximize Your Business Growth If The Economy Turns Down Increase your sales and marketing success, repackage your current offerings with new names and a lower price. Offer an automatic product or service upgrade (in feature or units) with the new name or tie the new offering to a timed date. Increase your price by 20% and offer extended payment terms to make it easier for your buyers to buy. more...
In Direct Sales - Overcoming Start-Up Blues Every new consultant faces the same prospect: will you still be in the business in a year, or will you fall prey to the 90% attrition rate that pervades the direct selling industry? Study these helpful tips to keep your business on track and get you over the start-up blues. more...
Digital Signage - Menu Boards And Posters Menu boards and posters come to life with a little imagination and digital signage. Prices have dropped to the point that LCD posters are cost competitive with traditional light boxes. Digital posters can display several messages in the same space and enhance the message with motion and time of day preferences. more...
Sex, Lies and the Secret Truth About Marketing Bottom line: To be a successful marketer-a high six or seven figure income marketer-you've got to fully believe in and have a deep and abiding love and passion for what you do, what you sell, and to whom you sell it. more...
In Direct Sales - The Power of Three Can Explode Your Business Tired of low show sales averages? Looking to boost your bookings for your next party? Learn to harness the Power of Three and the Herd Mentality to boost your business to new heights. more...
Promotional products can be used as advertising materials, used as displays or as parts of displays in retail stores to draw attention to your product.
Using promotional products with sales letters can decrease the cost of securing a sales appointment by 65 percent, according to a 1992 study by the Silver Marketing Group for the Promotional Products Association International. The same study found that the inclusion of a promotional product with a sales letter yielded nearly twice the response of a letter with only a business reply card, and offering an "expensive" clock increased the percent response four times.
From building goodwill in the community to calming the waters after a crisis, companies, municipalities and organisations have used promotional products to inform, educate, thank, remind and apologise.
People are usually proud of their affiliations and enjoy wearing, carrying and displaying products bearing their club or organisation's logo, colours, slogan, etc.
From the "fur is not a fabric" movement to promoting breast cancer awareness, cause-oriented groups, organisations and charities use promotional products to promote their messages, and many companies will support those causes or market their own products and services through them.
In an ever-cluttered marketplace with too many consumer choices, brand marketers are relying more and more on promotional products to garner brand loyalty.
From libraries to charitable organisations, fund raising is often a huge undertaking that can last anywhere from a few months to an entire year or be ongoing, encompassing multiple requests for donations. Promotional products are sometimes used in those requests or used as incentives/rewards for donations, often on a scale.
You might be commemorating your company's 100th anniversary by giving employees a gold-toned hammer-shaped keytag, representative of your company's number one product, or you might give community volunteers brass railroad spikes to thank them for their backbreaking work on refurbishing the town's railroad station. Souvenirs and remembrances are used to mark myriad occasions.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Want to sell your product quick- think of best buy promotion and use free giveaways. • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea.