Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Sports bag and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack with earphone hole
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Foldable drawstring bag / rucksack
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack cooler bag and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Drawstring bag / rucksack or Drawstring bag / rucksack.
Bright and Unconventional Color Printing Advertising Techniques Nowadays, there are a lot of innovative ways to advertise especially with the advent of the digital technology. As a matter of fact, most of the marketing strategies engage the use of the Internet to reach out to their target clients. more...
Small Business Marketing Tip - Becoming a Clever Cat in a Dog-Eat-Dog World Getting new customers can be difficult for a small business. Many products are marketed so a small business can get more customers to call or come in the door. Flashy brochures, slick business cards, and multi-color flyers are all direct mail ideas that have been tried before. Of all available direct mail ideas, the Wallet Mailer could be just the ticket for making your growing business stand out to new customers. more...
Advertising Your Business On A Shoestring Budget People normally believe that advertising small businesses is an expensive procedure, which is why most small business owners choose not to advertise. Since this greatly reduces their exposure in the market, their quantum of business is obviously lower than what it would be otherwise. But there are cheap methods of advertisements as well. more...
The Importance of Ad Response Awareness How important is ad response to your marketing campaign? This is so important that you should never leave home without it. Even with a very small or limited budget, it doesn't excuse you from making sure that you have carefully laid out a plan to measure and keep track of your advertising campaign such as your full color postcards. more...
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Launching New Products There are a large number of products spilling over the market today. You could simply keep counting the number of products in your nearby store endlessly for days. Within every product line itself you can find a vast plethora of brands vying for the customer's attention. more...
Business Gifts Increase Your Customer Retention While many promotional campaigns focus on attracting new customers and fostering new business relationships, it's a clear-cut business truth that close to 75%, if not more, of your business will come from repeat customers. Promoting customer loyalty is one of the most important things that your marketing and promotion department should be doing. more...
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Promotional balls are very popular inflatable usually sold with logos and images and used during promotional activities. • How about business related promotional items like notepads, folders and year planners?