Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Indiana - basic backpack and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Rucksack
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack trolley with handle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Rucksack with padded shoulder straps or Rucksack with padded shoulder straps.
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
Advertising Strategies That Work Advertising is a vital part of any successful business or campaign, but in a rapidly changing world, deciding on the best advertising strategy for your particular situation can be daunting. As our society becomes more and more technologically advanced, new advertising options crop up every day, and the most trusted methods of the past become tired and ineffective. With all of the different advertising choices to make, how can you be absolutely sure that the one you pick is going to be exactly what the doctor ordered? more...
Business Gifts - Holiday Dates to Remember Your Clients Everyone knows about, and usually observes, the standard holidays by giving away business gifts to their clients and staff. However, sometimes it's fun to observe some lesser known holidays by sending out a business corporate gift to a client or to staff members. more...
Logo Design On A Budget If you are starting up in business you will, no doubt, be wanting a logo for your company. Every new business will have a budget for how much they can afford to spend to have their logo designed, be it a large corporation or a one man enterprise. more...
Direct Mail - Guide To Easy Direct Mail Success Selling products and/or services through the mail is a 100 billion dollar year industry, even with today's high cost of postage and the low cost of internet marketing. Mail order selling appeals to many businesses because it generally, it doesn't require complicated equipment, a lot of start-up capital, or an expensive office. Mail order is a kind of business that can be run by anyone from the comfort of his or her own home. more...
How To Promote Your Company Having a company and promoting it the right way can be difficult to say the least, especially if you are stuck for ideas. This might push you in the right direction and get you on a good footing. more...
Promotional Gifts - Ten Top Tips The best test of whether your clients or customers will be pleased with an incentive or gift is your own feelings about it. If you think it's a cheesy, inexpensive bit of marketing fluff, chances are that they'll see it the exact same way. more...
Which Kind of Logo Do You Need for Your Business? A logotype is a logo with letters and no other design elements. Symbol logos, on the other hand, are logos that include a graphical element: a building, an illustration, an arch, a circle etc.,. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Wholesale promotional products are the cheapest option for your promotional campaign • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise.