Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Indiana - basic backpack and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Rucksack
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack trolley with handle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Rucksack with padded shoulder straps or Rucksack with padded shoulder straps.
Select the Perfect Promotional Umbrellas for Perfect Occasions A item that has ruled the popularity charts for quite some time now is the promotional umbrella. By the virtue of the utility that it offers to the recipients and the benefits that it serves to the user, personalised umbrellas make for a great choice. The ability to assist the business in achieving every possible goal makes umbrellas a great business tool and the safest option to vouch for. more...
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
Generate Qualified Sales Leads In 6 Simple Steps Generating leads is a smart way to support your sales staff and make their efforts more efficient. A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your sales revenue. Here are the basics of making lead generation work for your company. more...
How Direct Mail Can Boost Your Networking Efforts You have to market to stay ahead in business today. Even if you live in a small community, marketing plays a big role in making your business creditable. Consumers today are subjected to anywhere from 1800 - 3000 advertising messages per day. more...
Fishing For Ninja Lessons The guy had a crazy look in his eye. Crazy and mean. He stared right at me, grinned wide with broken yellow teeth and held up his battered cardboard sign like it was a prized summer squash and I might be the judge who would finally make his County Fair dreams come true. more...
Exhibiting at Your First Trade Show - Getting Visitors Into Your Trade Show Booth For the new exhibitor's first trade show I would suggest taking this approach. Secure your booth location preferably a location near the front of the main entry to the exhibit hall, It's also always good to get located near one of the larger veterans of that particular trade show. more...
Create Direct Mail Envelopes That People Want to Rip Open The envelope is the Rodney Dangerfield of direct mail. It just doesn't get any respect. But the lowly envelope is arguably the single most important part of any direct mail package because if people don't open it, all the more respectable pieces inside are just so much wasted paper. So here are a few ideas to get your envelopes ripped to shreds. more...
Business Gifts Presentation is An Important Part of Giving When you give business gifts, how do you give them? Do you present a client with an item in a fairly casual manner, or do you make the effort to present the gift in a way that adds to the importance of the occasion? The way in which you present a business gift is important, simply because if you choose the right method of presentation, you'll make a bigger impression on the recipient of your gift. more...
Promotional products are used every day, often several times a day. They are looked at, written with, put on and involved in a whole list of other basic activities that allow for multiple direct or subliminal impressions of the imprinted ad messages.
By taking the general cost of a product (exact cost can vary because of quantity, intricacy of imprint and number of colours in imprint, and possibly other specifications) and dividing it by the number of exposures the imprint receives, you can get a general idea of your cost per impression (CPI). Here's some examples:
The recipient of a 50-sheet notepad will have a minimum of 50 exposures to the message, which is imprinted on each sheet. If any of the notes are passed on, or kept, the number of exposures can double and triple. The CPI for a Â£1 notepad works out to be .02 pence per sheet for 50 impressions.
The message on a coffee mug will be seen as often as 10 times a day. For a Â£2.50 mug, the CPI works out to be less than three-tenths of 1 cent throughout the one- to two-year life span of a mug.
People will look at their watch an average of twice an hour. If there are 16 waking hours in a day, they'll look at their watch - and, therefore, have an impression of any message on the watch face - 32 times. For a basic Â£12 watch, the CPI for one day is .37 pence. With a three-year warranty, the number of impressions would be 35,040, which makes the CPI .0003 pence.
The recipient of a calendar will be exposed to the message on it two to three times per day at home and five to six times per day at the office. Working with the figure of three times daily (365 days per year), there would be 1,095 impressions. Dividing this figure into a Â£3 calendar brings the CPI to .002 pence.
During one hour of a game of rummy or bridge, the players will be exposed to the message printed on the cards more than 500 times. At the cost of Â£3 per deck, the CPI for playing cards works out to be .006 pence each hour.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • As per various customer research and supermarket statistics, coffee is still one of the best selling products; therefore many companies use coffee mugs as a promotional item. • Want to thank someone? There is not better way than source a promotional item from 'he and she', or promotional business gifts sections to choose what suits you best. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Use of promotional products in corporate marketing will help retain and grow your business. • Promotional freebies are something that public loves. No matter how small just source it and spread it to your customers. The effects are guaranteed. • National promotions are usually planned around new car launches and receive a huge interest from public eye; therefore unique products are always in demand. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Sales promotions or corporate advertising is a way to get more potential customers, boost your sales, increase the visibility and popularity of your brand using promotional merchandise. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need.