Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Rucksack and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Rucksack trolley with handle
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack with padded shoulder straps and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Rucksack with padded shoulder straps or Fold up rucksack.
Statistical Success - Brutal Strength and Recognition of Power Are you satisfied with the recognition your company gets in the market place? How about branding for effective identification? Could you recognize your business based on the strength of your brand? Let's see if a little focused marketing can help your business be more recognizable. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
Direct Mail Marketing With Generation Y The teens of today are very different from the teens of yesteryears. They are more independent, more outgoing, more adventurous, and the best thing is, these kids have money to spend. Having said that, if you have the product that you believe would be highly suitable for this market, then by all means, try to capture this market and take advantage of this growing sector. more...
6 Reasons to Use Online Design Tool for Designing Your Postcards Whether you're a businessman with an established business, a start up entrepreneur or a professional, you need postcard design that is an exact match of your industry. When graphic design is the last of your competence though, you can simply choose from a variety of templates from online printers. more...
Create Headlines That Live Up To The Times Believe it. Headlines are practically the first group of words that your clients and potential customers will see when they browse your poster printing pieces. It is a powerful bunch of words that can dramatically enhance your marketing collateral, or make them fail miserably. more...
Many Color And Design Options Of Promotional Umbrellas Among the wide range of advertising gifts, promotional umbrellas are one of the hottest picks and most organisations and business enterprises make use of personalised umbrellas because of their universal utility and functionality in daily lives. Where almost all business houses in the United Kingdom opt for customised umbrellas for their business promotion, you need to choose something unique and novel in your company's promotional umbrella to stand out in the competition. Personalised umbrellas are available in the market in many colour and design options. more...
The 5×5 Secret Rules In Design And Advertising - Part 1 - Basic Rules Some people are born creative. They slop over with insightful bubbles and always come up with a brand new and ground-breaking idea. But what makes a creative person a good designer? What matters is your ability to produce. Creativity alone is highly valuable, agreed, but what if you can't turn it into something of true value? more...
Energize Your Guarantee - 13 Easy Ways to Power Up Your Direct Mail When you create a direct mail package, do you drop in a standard guarantee at the last minute out of habit or because it's company policy? This is a mistake. A guarantee can be one of your most powerful selling tools. It's proof that you're reputable. It helps lower perceived risk. And it almost always boosts your response if used properly. So here are some tips to power-up your guarantee and make it work for you. more...
Even Willie Sutton Finally Understood Marketing You may be the best in the world at what you do - but if you can't market the odds of success are slim. Even a notorious bank robber learned that lesson. more...
Direct Mail - The 5 Deadly Mistakes Business Owners Make with Direct Mail Campaigns Before you attempt to utilize a direct mail campaign you must know the 5 deadly mistakes made by 86% of business owners today. Direct mail mistakes are cutting dramatically into a business owners' profits. more...
Commonly known as the number-one vehicle for carrying an advertising message, promotional products actually offer more of a response mechanism than other standard media. Not all companies track their results, but some do.
Using imprinted products such as gloves, caps, keytags, etc., as a way of promoting its "Call Before You Dig" seminars on maintaining safe working practices in cable line areas, AT&T generated a 95-percent success rate in scheduling seminars, which, within a year, translated into a 100-percent decrease in underground cable cuts.
As a way of improving response to its customer-satisfaction surveys, a manufacturer/servicer of electronic document-processing solutions included a piece of foreign currency and a customised description with them. It generated a 43-percent response.
A Nabisco co-op promotion offering imprinted NFL merchandise with proofs-of-purchase garnered increased market share of 1.5 points and a $200 million increase in sales volume for the advertised brands.
The Kirby Company used promotional materials to assist its dealer system in illustrating the benefits of a new home-care system. Those who used the materials achieved a 50-percent higher closing rate than those who didn't.
For the grand opening of a new branch, a well known bank used a wide selection of promotional products as gifts to walk-ins and as incentives for opening new accounts or making deposits to existing accounts. Deposit amounts exceeded the bank's original goal by a staggering 225 percent, and new accounts beat the goal by an equally impressive 209 percent.
Utilising an incentive of two school-locker magnets, each featuring images of four top rock music artists, Warner Bros. Music, in a co-op with HMV, a chain of record stores, achieved sales of 50,000 CDs or tapes of those artists in a one-month period.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry • Promotional calendar, year planners, notebooks are the sort of items that are always highly desired as business or corporate gifts, free samples, promotional giveaways or simply as gifts. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Corporate promotional items are new range of top quality items often purchased by banks, insurance companies and large hotel chains • As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items.