Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Indiana - basic backpack and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Rucksack
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack trolley with handle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Rucksack with padded shoulder straps or Rucksack with padded shoulder straps.
The Path of Your Message - Magazines In the last couple of articles I discussed some of the different mediums that can carry your highly targeted message to the right audience. The next one that I am going to discuss is magazines. They can be a useful tool in reaching the right people. Of course like every mediums, magazines have both pros and cons as a way to convey your message. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
Branding Ideas For Small Businesses Creating your own brand is the first step to having a successful marketing campaign for your business. Brand is everything when it comes to advertising. When you have a brand, you are most likely to be recognized and remembered by your clients, as well as your potential customers. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Marketing Strategy - Double Your Client Base Using The Two Step Approach Companies that sell person to person often make the mistake of advertising as if they were a grocery store or a department store. Selling one on one requires a more focused approach. more...
Recession Marketing Part 4 - Radio Marketing Last time, we talked about the emotional appeal of advertising on TV. This time, we'll talk about a great way to educate your customers on your products or services: Radio Marketing. In the recent SIMM 11 study conducted by BIGresearch, it was shown that 44. more...
How To Get Your Offer To 10,000 Qualified Prospects For Free Nothing gives you a better return on investment than direct mail marketing; it doesn't matter what product or service you sell. You can make all the initial phone calls in the world and not come out ahead as you would with a great sales letter. Why not get your direct mail marketing program started free of charge? Here's how to do it. more...
What IS Advertising? I Mean, Really? In order for you to run an effective and successful marketing campaign for your business, you need to understand first the basic principles of advertising. So what is advertising, really? Advertising is all about getting your business out there and making sure that you appeal to what your clients and potential customers are looking for. more...
5 Step Guide To An Easy Direct-Mail Postcard Campaign Postcard mailing is an easy way to get your personal marketing done at the convenience of mass advertising. You can use a universally appealing design and print it with your customers' individual name and send it straight to their mailbox. more...
Promotional products offer long-term benefits, such as motivation and recognition, that extend way beyond the idea of goodwill.
Years ago, when companies purchased promotional items, there was often a feeling of bribery attached to the gift. The idea was, I'm giving this to you so that when you need something, you will come to me for it - sort of an understanding of an obligation down the road. In a sense, it was a way to establish "goodwill" with a business partner.
Today, businesses are smarter. Promotional products are no longer just thought of in terms of the goodwill they yield, but in the solutions they provide. Businesses are no longer willing to just spend on advertising, every penny that is expended has to be calculated to produce a return on investment.
This doesn't mean that companies don't have goodwill in mind when deciding how to spend their advertising budget, it's just that goodwill is not enough. Goodwill is the constant. It's always a part of it. It is the one basic starting point for every promotion.
If you give a promotional item with a basic message, the goodwill is the basic starting point. A program is nothing more than getting the particulars in place to get the message delivered.
Getting that message delivered cost efficiently is where promotional products work best. All other advertising involves waste. Promotional products are a targeted medium so the goodwill and the message get to the very person for whom it was intended.
If half of your advertising was wasted, then that means the half that did get to the potential customer has a heavier burden on it to meet the goal of the return on investment. With promotional products, since most can be directed, the burden of the return is far less.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Giveaways with imprinted logo are a form of visual communication with customers • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion.