Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Rucksack and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Rucksack trolley with handle
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack with padded shoulder straps and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Rucksack with padded shoulder straps or Fold up rucksack.
The Strategy IS the Brand About 95% of what executives in competing companies do is pretty much the same all around. This is good management. If you are CEO'ing a wireless communication services provider services, you strive to put up an advanced technological infrastructure with a promising future, cool end-user phones, other devices and accessories, a great service system, attractive added-value services, and competitive prices. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for All Age Promotional umbrellas emerge as a preferred choice when it comes to selecting promotional items which target people of all ages. Without doubt, promotional umbrellas are a step ahead than regular promotional items. more...
Business Gifts Develop Great Professional Relationships From the most inexpensive printed pen to a great quality bottle of wine or an executive paperweight, the giving of business gifts is an excellent way of building great professional relationships. Giving promotional items to the people you do business with makes good sense-there's no better way to show them how much you value their custom. There are several factors that are involved in giving business gifts that will be appreciated and remembered. more...
Develop A Great Marketing Strategy - Keeping Your Pace With The Changing Trends Change is an important part of the business world. Everyday, there are new marketing strategies coming up that change the way the world sees a particular product or service. If you want to know how to survive in such a world, this article will give you some tips about how to go about it. more...
Designing Posters That Target Women Without Alienating Men Wrap your heads around this idea, women account for as much as 80% of sales of all consumer goods. If you want to maintain a competitive edge, design your 27x39 poster printing to actively and effectively seek out women without alienating men. Assumptions about what women buy and the decisions they are influenced with is outdated. more...
What's In a Name Tag - Firstly Your Company's Brand Image Today's name tags have far more to do with promoting businesses and brands than they have to do with names. Front-and-center, name badges are at eye-level with customers. This makes them hard to miss and a perfect vehicle to call attention to corporate logos and a company's brand image. more...
Sex, Lies and the Secret Truth About Marketing Bottom line: To be a successful marketer-a high six or seven figure income marketer-you've got to fully believe in and have a deep and abiding love and passion for what you do, what you sell, and to whom you sell it. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Brand at Beach People love spending time on beaches. A beach offers good advertising opportunities for marketing as more people can be covered in less time and at low cost. With promotional umbrellas you can successfully show your brands at beach. more...
Why Knowing Your Customers Can Make All The Difference Most expert marketers and business owners would tell you that in order to be successful in your marketing campaign, be it posters or postcards or even flyers, the very first thing you should do is to define your target market. You're probably thinking, why choose a target market? Why not focus on everyone so that you'll have a better chance of catching people who'll be interested in what you offer? more...
Tradeshow Giveaways - Tips To Make Your Business Remembered Your business is probably one of the most important things to you, right? Some people feel like it is similar to a child - wanting to do anything possible to nurture it and help it grow. You invest so much time and money into owning a business, of course you want others to remember and value it too! Using tradeshow giveaways is a very useful tool if you do it right. You must be creative when thinking of what you want to give out. Here are some tradeshow giveaway ideas that are resourceful and distinctive. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • The Business Collection can easily consist of promotional pens, advertising pens, corporate pens and many more. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Not sure what to choose? Look up our promotional items catalogue and choose from range of radios, calculators and pens that are suitable items for marketing purposes and still cheap giveaways. • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event.