Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Backpacks & Rucksacks would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Backpacks & Rucksacks are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Backpacks & Rucksacks are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Backpacks & Rucksacks can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Backpacks & Rucksacks and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Backpacks & Rucksacks you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Indiana - basic backpack and imprint your logo on Rucksack.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Rucksack
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Rucksack
- Imprint your logo on Rucksack trolley with handle and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Rucksack with padded shoulder straps or Rucksack with padded shoulder straps.
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
What a Sample Sales Letter Should Look Like Many people do not realize that using a sales letter is a great way to enhance your business. If you use this technique correctly you will find that it can make a big difference in the success of your business. A well written sales letter can convince just about anyone they can benefit from what you have to offer. more...
Need More Customers? Here's Some Ideas That Just Might Work For You Customers, they're a pain - who needs them? YOU DO! What new strategies are out there? What has the internet done for customer acquisition? How many strategies should I have? more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
Advertising Your Business On A Shoestring Budget People normally believe that advertising small businesses is an expensive procedure, which is why most small business owners choose not to advertise. Since this greatly reduces their exposure in the market, their quantum of business is obviously lower than what it would be otherwise. But there are cheap methods of advertisements as well. more...
Why Use Postcards For Your Marketing Strategy? The potential of postcard printing extends to more than just direct-mail-advertising but into the actual aspect of building customer relations. One of the advantages of postcards is the ease and convenience in which you can send it to customers in bulk via direct mail. But when it comes to establishing a one-to-one marketing strategy, the beauty of postcards is in its inherent value. more...
A Few Simple Rules for Small Business Logos If you're asking yourself if your small business can afford a logo, ask yourself this question... What identifies your business better than a well-designed logo? more...
Working with Prints to Create a Multi-Brand Business If you think cut throat competition is all bad for your business, you'll be pleased to know that it gives you benefits elsewhere. Heavy competition from printing companies for one gives you greater value for your money with more than reasonable printing prices. You can use this extra marketing power to create a separate brand that targets a niche market or even to compete with your existing brand. more...
Promotional Umbrellas Are Hard To Get Misplaced Remember the school days when your mom would put your name on every little thing that you carried to school. Whether it was the water bottle, your lunch box, your school bag and even you were stamped with your identity with the identity card hung around your neck. more...
It's Not As Much About Perfecting Your Tag Line As It Is Enhancing Your Bottom Line Investing in your brand is integral to increasing the market value of your company. Brand building is not an expense. It's an investment. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Whether you are launching a product, marketing an item or want to increase customer satisfaction, business giveaways are always a good idea. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • We are a supplier of all things branded and unbranded with access to over 1600 promotional products we feel we can match anyoneâ€™s need.