Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
Mistakes To Avoid For Your Direct Mail Postcard Marketing Campaign The use of direct mail postcard marketing is a beneficial and cost effective marketing tactic. This business to consumer marketing is used by large and small companies and is most effective when there is repetition in the campaign. Postcard marketing will generate leads if you avoid these ten common mistakes. more...
Clever Direct Mail Formats That Can Lower Costs or Increase Profits Your creative options in direct mail marketing are virtually endless. And while the standard envelope package is usually considered the most effective, there are plenty of other formats you can test. Often an alternate format will increase response. But even if your response ends up being lower, many formats let you deliver your message at a reduced cost while maintaining enough response to offset the difference and give you more net profit. Here are a few format ideas. more...
Use Business Gifts to Get More Traffic Business gifts are no longer the matter of style; it has become the major factor of image building. To get more traffic and give your business a new look, these promotional giveaways play an unparallel role. more...
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Logo - The Brand Ambassador Of Your Company Typography plays an important role in the logo identity. All logos are specific stylized graphic images that represent a brand or company. Color plays a vital role in creating logo. more...
Branding Ideas For Small Businesses Creating your own brand is the first step to having a successful marketing campaign for your business. Brand is everything when it comes to advertising. When you have a brand, you are most likely to be recognized and remembered by your clients, as well as your potential customers. more...
6 Promotional Postcard Projects for Your Direct-Mail-Marketing When it comes to design, form should follow function. Postcard design though is a stylish way of communicating your marketing message with your customers. Make sure that your primary function involves creating a strong impact with four color graphics and photographs. more...
Business Gifts - Holiday Dates to Remember Your Clients Everyone knows about, and usually observes, the standard holidays by giving away business gifts to their clients and staff. However, sometimes it's fun to observe some lesser known holidays by sending out a business corporate gift to a client or to staff members. more...
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Different Terms You'll Hear For Promotional Products
The four major groups of promotional products include:
Incentive and Awards
Advertising Specialities are useful or interesting articles of merchandise, usually carrying an imprinted advertising or promotional message, given with no obligation. Ad specialities are also referred to as promotional products, give-aways and adcentives.
They're usually distributed in large quantities for an advertising-type purpose such as creating awareness/remembrance of a company, encouraging goodwill between a company and its clients or calling attention to a special benefit of a company or its products; usually without obligation.
Virtually every type of business use advertising specialities from time to time. Specialities are also used a great deal by non-profit organisations like schools, churches, clubs and amateur sports leagues. Your promotional marketing company can provide creative guidance for choosing just the right item for your organisation.
Business Gifts are a product given by a business to its customers, employees, friends or other influentials for goodwill and without obligation.
The imprint on such products is frequently the giver's company name or logo and sometimes they are personalised with the recipient's name as well. However, the imprint on a business gift is usually smaller and placed in an inconspicuous spot, known as a subtle imprint.
Sometimes there is no imprint at all on the product itself, but it is part of the accompanying card or tag. Some common reasons for gift-giving include thanking customers for their patronage, developing business contacts, recognising employee performance/longevity and celebrating special occasions and holidays.
Incentives and Awards are recognition merchandise, often personalised, used to acknowledge performance and milestones and motivate people toward a specific behaviour or objective, be it more sales, fewer accidents, etc.
It is the fastest-growing segment of the promotional products industry, mostly attributable to corporate Britain's increasing focus on motivation, workplace safety and goal-setting.
The most typical products associated with this category have been plaques, service pins, trophies and award jewellery. But today, many other types of products are used as incentives and awards. Products are often selected to reinforce the theme of a special incentive program, like an automotive accessory for a driver's safety program.
More and more companies are using catalogue programs in which points are earned and redeemed for merchandise chosen out of a catalogue.
Premiums are often the same product as an ad speciality, but unlike an ad speciality, the recipient must do something to receive that product. Also, a premium is not always imprinted. When you buy a box of cereal with a toy inside, you have received a premium.
The same is true of the T-shirt you receive by mailing in a proof-of-purchase coupon to a manufacturer or the sleeve of golf balls you received for recommending someone who joined your golf club.
In both cases, an action was required before you obtained your gift. There are several different kinds of premiums, each with different requirements regarding how the premium is received. Some common types include sweepstakes; self- or semi-liquidators; on-pack, in-pack or near-pack; dealer loaders; trading stamps; contests and mail-ins.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Sales promotion can be done using simple free giveaways or visual promotional items. • Most of your customers are probably big fans of golf so it is worth getting some small golf giveaways. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • If you want to impress your clients then choose promotional antistress balls, as they are a great, highly desired business item. • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Many ideas? Many concepts? Not sure what to choose? Promotional concepts in form of some giveaways of free samples may be the right choice as advised my marketing experts. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.