Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
7 Ways to Get Your Offset Prints Fast and Easy Organizing a big event may leave you stressed out and exhausted, and the last thing you need is to go through a worrisome offset printing process. Fortunately, there's an easy way to get your posters ready for the big event without breaking a sweat. more...
Business Gifts Presentation is An Important Part of Giving When you give business gifts, how do you give them? Do you present a client with an item in a fairly casual manner, or do you make the effort to present the gift in a way that adds to the importance of the occasion? The way in which you present a business gift is important, simply because if you choose the right method of presentation, you'll make a bigger impression on the recipient of your gift. more...
Specification Redundancy in Offset Printing and How to Use Them One main advantage of offset printing as against digital printing is the ease and affordability of printing in very large quantities of as much as a few thousand pieces. With offset you get the best savings possible with the discounted rate for bulk orders. more...
What Is Cash Gifting? Cash gifting has been making a huge difference in the industry of direct sales. Its a well known activity that has been around for well over 30 years. It is not a pyramid scheme or get rich quick setup. Its a very legitimate activity that pays very well. more...
How to Adjust Your Vinyl Signs to Advertise to Your Business Environment Vinyl signs are high impact outdoor advertisements that allow you to market to your potential customers in the vicinity. Part and parcel of consumer purchases come in a large part from impulse buying. more...
Promotional Gifts - Defining Your Lifestyle Promotional gifts should be in accordance with the life style of the recipients. This adds value to your gifts and brings value to the person who receives it. If your items are in accordance with your client's preferences then he will talk about it with his acquaintances thus giving your company free publicity. more...
Corporate Business Gifts For Loyalty Programmes Sometimes, nothing but the best will do. If you're choosing corporate gifts for an employee incentive or customer loyalty programme, for instance, you want to be sure that all of the promotional items or gifts you choose are products that people will want to earn and own. In nearly every promotional product category, there are top of the range items that make excellent choices as corporate gifts for your best clients, appreciation gifts for your sponsors and incentive items that your customers and employees will work hard to earn. more...
What a Sample Sales Letter Should Look Like Many people do not realize that using a sales letter is a great way to enhance your business. If you use this technique correctly you will find that it can make a big difference in the success of your business. A well written sales letter can convince just about anyone they can benefit from what you have to offer. more...
The Richest Man in the World - Bill Gates - How He Builds His Brand Everybody in America and more than half of the world know who he is. Many admire him and some don't. But the mere mention of his name conjures up words like vast wealth, leading technology, genius, and philanthropy. more...
The Path of Your Message - Magazines In the last couple of articles I discussed some of the different mediums that can carry your highly targeted message to the right audience. The next one that I am going to discuss is magazines. They can be a useful tool in reaching the right people. Of course like every mediums, magazines have both pros and cons as a way to convey your message. more...
Before giving any gift, you should know if either the giving or receiving company has policies regarding gifts. The most extreme are the no-gift policies that became popular in the late 1980s, partly as a result of scandals involving gifts and partly as a reaction to the perceived excesses of that decade.
More common are restrictions placed on the value of a gift or on situations in which gifts may be given. Ask the potential recipient if his or her company publishes an ethics handbook or has any policy on receiving gifts. If so, then follow it to the letter.
A few words of advice:
Giving gifts during a bidding process is a definite no-no, even if a holiday happens to fall during this time.
Lavish gifts, such as cars and luxury vacations, are suspect and should be used only after careful consideration.
Even when there isn't a stated restriction, be careful not to create the wrong impression with a gift. Anything that might embarrass your recipient or lead to a reprimand can sabotage a valuable relationship.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Merchandise gifts, more known as corporate or business gifts help the marketing tool of the 21st century. • Whether it is mouse pads you are using as free giveaways or any other promotional items you can be sure you can achieve desired effect for your event. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • If you are not sure, you can personalize your promotional items using a range of techniques, colours and designs to suit your marketing campaign. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • When marketing your products you need to create a successful mix of the right product sold at the right price and right place, but most important, using the most suitable promotion and the way to do it is to budget for price promotion or free items. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.