Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
What Makes a Good Business Logo Design A good logo grabs the attention of people. It demands some precision and lots of thought to design a communicative business logo. more...
Flyers That Kick Butt There are three things you should do to create full color flyers that accomplish the goals you have set out to do. In order for you to improve on your flyer printing ads, the first thing you have to do is to change your headline. You know why? more...
Concrete - The Largest Untapped Advertising Canvas Decorative Concrete can transform existing dull concrete into a canvas for advertising. Advancements in products and techniques create the possibility for unlimited designs on concrete and theres lots of it. more...
Tantalizing Taglines - Going STEADY With Your Slogan Taglines romance your prospects using charm, brevity, and wit. But good taglines also do the important work of nibbling into your clients' unconscious and staying there. Is your tagline as charming and hard-working as you are? Try going STEADY with it to find out. more...
The Utility of Promotional Umbrellas in Every Season The importance and significance of gifts and advertising items in bringing about business success is undeniable in this century and all businessmen make use of some gifts or the other as a tool of their business promotion. What product to use and how to use are important considerations to be made before investing money on buying items. Commodities of practical use in day to day lives are the items that best serve as gifts. more...
5 Ways of Folding Your Direct-Mail-Postcards Can Double the Fun If you're getting tired of the same old postcard for your direct-mail-marketing, try a little variety with folded postcards and win your business more sales in the process. A folded postcard is simply a larger postcard folded in two to create more space for your text. It may look like a greeting card, but its main advantage is that it can be mailed conveniently without an envelope. more...
Promotional Products for Car Dealerships Promotional products are one of the best ways to keep your customers coming back. That's true of any business, but there are many items that seem tailor made for the auto industry, and particularly for car dealerships. The fact is that car dealers survive on their advertising - and word of mouth is the best advertising that there is. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
When Does Your Business Need a New Logo? Your sales may have flattened, the company may have changed its focus, or your brand may no longer inspire your customers. ...Here are 5 questions to ask when deciding whether your company needs to hire a logo designer. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Yes, it is very popular to engage the public in some kind of promotional activities using products that you sourced for the occasion. It works both ways as the customer associate the whole situation with your company and the product and can take it away and use it at their leisure. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • Music, movie, musical or a show or how to use instruction, no matter what it is, you can put it on a promotional CD and we can sort a print out for you. • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • In promotional advertising the consumer promotion needs to be brought to the public's attention with a strong message that is why it is crucial for your company to invest in imprinted promotional merchandise. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • What a great idea to use advertising giveaways and make your campaign unique and fresh. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must.