Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
3 Marketing Tips Adapted for Public Speakers Marketing is about branding and products, right? Not according to David Meerman Scott. He writes in his book The New Rules of Marketing and PR that marketing is about telling stories to your buyers' personas. more...
Microsoft - The Brand Behind the Man - Bill Gates Microsoft and its founder Bill Gates are quite well known and need no introduction. From garage to gigantic proportions - the growth of Microsoft is now part of business folklore. Initially it's the product, the micro computer that popularized Microsoft. The micro computer changed the concept of personal computing. Within a short period it catapulted Microsoft to a lofty position. more...
Promotional Products, School Branding, and Where They Come Together When making purchasing decisions for the school year, pretty much anything a school will buy could also bear the school's mascot, but frequently won't. The unfortunate fact is that there are a number of schools that do not factor in branding when they are planning their annual budgets, when they really should. more...
Catchy Business Names Thinking up a catchy business name can seem like an impossibility when you've spent hours putting pen to paper and asked just about everyone you can think of for ideas. However, to get the ultimate catchy business name, it can be a matter of doing some very simple research. The internet is a great place to start. You can go onto certain websites and type in the nature of your business and the search will throw up related words. more...
Generate Qualified Sales Leads In 6 Simple Steps Generating leads is a smart way to support your sales staff and make their efforts more efficient. A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your sales revenue. Here are the basics of making lead generation work for your company. more...
How to Use Postcards to Make an Appealing Sales Letter Turn your standard sales letters and initial project proposals to be as palatable as your offer with attractive postcard designs. It can win your customers attention and deliver the right message. more...
Reasons for Email Program's Failure In today's cut-throat competitive business environment, effective and useful email programs can be really important and there is a constant need to redesign an overall marketing effort. However, it is very true that the success of any effort is entirely depended on the quality of the leads produced and on the way you have communicated it with your potential prospects. By following a really applicable program, you can get real advantages of serving your purposes to maximum effect. more...
Tension Fabric - Your Imagination Is The Limit Can you imagine a material that can be shaped into whatever shape that you wanted? Can you imagine a material that could come in any color that you wish? It is here. Tension fabric is the new wave in trade show decorations and product display. This versatile fabric can be stretched over trusses, bars, or any solid footing to be twisted and manipulated any you wish. Think of the possibilities of how tension fabric can draw attention to your product display area. The new visuals you create with tension fabric can bring life and profit to your space on the trade show floor. more...
Appealing to Everyone Appeals to No One The foundation of an ad agency's new business process is figuring out their unique point of difference. Agencies should do for themselves what they do for their clients: define what their brand stands for. more...
Marketing Strategies! It Is More Than Written Marketing Plans To Remain Competitive To put in place an effective marketing strategies with a basic written marketing plans for your company not only need money but also resources. On the other hand, your marketing strategies needn't be complicated to implement and it is far better to start with a simple written marketing plans that you can follow and modify where necessary. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • Want to keep costs of marketing down? We have something for you in the form of promotional stickers; plain stock or printed version to be ready and on your doorstep, right on time so you can concentrate on planning your event. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big. • In your campaign, the target group needs to be made aware of the existence and availability of the product through promotional marketing and some freebies should be made available. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all sorts of events as marketing giveaways. • If you are new and still growing, product giveaways are a cheap option for the marketing of new products or services you offer. • Do you want to keep your customers happy? Free giveaway thrown in with their Sunday paper of weekly grocery shopping is a top idea. • Using golf promotional merchandise is becoming a very popular way in the events industry