Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
How To Make Ads That Get a Response A free prize or gift will always get people to keep your ads. People are generally excited every time they see or hear the word 'free'. That's why having it written in your copy can do a world of good of making your print ads valuable to your target audience. And don't just give the freebie immediately. more...
Out With The Logo, In With The Meme Logos - aren't you sick of them? Out of roughly 3000 marketing messages that reach every individual each day through multiple media channels, thousands of them are linked to a logo. It seems that logos have been lost in the deluge of messages. more...
Tension Fabric - Your Imagination Is The Limit Can you imagine a material that can be shaped into whatever shape that you wanted? Can you imagine a material that could come in any color that you wish? It is here. Tension fabric is the new wave in trade show decorations and product display. This versatile fabric can be stretched over trusses, bars, or any solid footing to be twisted and manipulated any you wish. Think of the possibilities of how tension fabric can draw attention to your product display area. The new visuals you create with tension fabric can bring life and profit to your space on the trade show floor. more...
A Web-Branding Blueprint For The Experience Economy We are all aware of how modern economies have grown from agricultural, to industrial, and on to the information-based, but where do we stand now? Is the information economy dead and if so what's replaced it? more...
Get the View from the Top with Double-Decker Trade Show Exhibits For the biggest impact at your next trade show, consider a double-decker display. Attract attention, gain prestige with clients and save space - all with a multi-level trade show exhibit. more...
Print on Demand Services Tips for Economical Publishing It is only wise to get the most out of your money - expenditures can be an asset or a liability for businesses that is why money always matters. So when you put up the initiative to provide clients with catalogs, your employees with a newsletter, or your following with magazines, print on demand services can be one of the figures that will add up to your budget significantly. Making sure that you get your money's worth can be quite tricky if you don't know publishing or printing. more...
Large Canvas Prints - Dominate the Marketing Field There's no big secret in turning your marketing ads into consumer magnets. The ideas you need to inspire you are already out in the open. Large canvas prints are effective way to pull your target towards your business. more...
Logo Design On A Budget If you are starting up in business you will, no doubt, be wanting a logo for your company. Every new business will have a budget for how much they can afford to spend to have their logo designed, be it a large corporation or a one man enterprise. more...
Restaurant Logo Design You Logo is by far the most crucial and most prominent way for your business to get noticed. Is is important to attract food lovers with a unique design that will capture their interest and help your business stand out in front of the competition. In the restaurant business a logo design becomes the most important way to advertise. Therefore it is important that the design & name convey the proper message. more...
Although there's hard evidence relating corporate gift giving to increased business activity, it won't exactly give you the confidence to make specific return-on-investment projections in your marketing plan. Chances are you won't be expected to come up with that kind of hard data anyway.
The Promotional Products Association International conducts regular surveys of corporate gift givers and recipients. A recent one shows that vendors who gave were twice as likely to increase their chances of being contacted by customers as those that didn't have a gift program.
Harry & David, a gourmet food company that's a big player in corporate gifts, routinely sends gift packages to some 25,000 customers who spend more than £500 a year with the company. Company research, comparing a control group of 5,000 prime customers receiving gifts with a similar group that didn't, revealed that the former increased their purchases by much more than the latter.
Even if your company isn't up for that kind of research, it doesn't mean you can't have a strategy. As long as you do it right, gift giving will help to build the relationships that are the lifeblood of your business.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• As you are probably aware promotion includes all of the techniques that a company uses to communicate with other individuals and organisations and inform them of the existence of new items. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • How about personalized giveaways for your most valuable customers? • You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Free promotional items also known as advertising giveaways are a way to market your company in a unique way even on a limited budget. • When preparing your campaign you are most likely to prepare promotion list that will include a group of products to be given for free.