Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Cupido and imprint your logo on Waco - hand warmer in heart shape.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Fujima - massage stones in velvet pouch
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Vib - electric massager in abs
- Imprint your logo on Anti stress toy "decision maker" and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Anti stress toy "dice" or Anti stress toy "truck" .
ABC's of Invitations Printing - Increasing Attendance to Your Events When you send your target audience an invitation, make them feel important and special. More than hand out flyers, mail them out and make your postcard printing a bit more exclusive and formal. more...
Marketing Strategy - Double Your Client Base Using The Two Step Approach Companies that sell person to person often make the mistake of advertising as if they were a grocery store or a department store. Selling one on one requires a more focused approach. more...
Three Trendy Promotional Umbrellas For Your Business Fashion and style combined together defines trend. Trend is basically an ongoing process and it keeps changing with time. What the fashion was in vogue 5 years back has become obsolete now and what is in vogue now is the latest trend. more...
Generate Qualified Sales Leads In 6 Simple Steps Generating leads is a smart way to support your sales staff and make their efforts more efficient. A good lead generation program can lower your sales costs and raise your sales revenue. Here are the basics of making lead generation work for your company. more...
Promotional Pens - Everything You Want You Get Have you ever really sat down and thought about what you want to get out of the marketing dollars you spend each year? Often, business owners don't understand the value of strategically thinking about what they want from the promotional items they use as giveaways. more...
Working with Prints to Create a Multi-Brand Business If you think cut throat competition is all bad for your business, you'll be pleased to know that it gives you benefits elsewhere. Heavy competition from printing companies for one gives you greater value for your money with more than reasonable printing prices. You can use this extra marketing power to create a separate brand that targets a niche market or even to compete with your existing brand. more...
The Super Bowl Ads - The Sins Of Our Advertising Fathers OK. I'm not going to get into how bad every single SuperBowl ad was yesterday. Not a single ad made a point or gave me reason to separate myself from my money for any one of the advertisers who spent ridiculous amounts of money to get in front of me yesterday. more...
6 Reasons Why Publicity Is More Powerful Than Paid Advertising The following 6 reasons why publicity is more powerful than paid advertising came out of a discussion that I had last night with the #1 authority on generating massive publicity for your business, Paul Hartunian. For people who are currently paying for advertising, this will be an eye opening article and will helpfully steer you in a better direction. more...
Promotional Umbrellas for Launching New Products There are a large number of products spilling over the market today. You could simply keep counting the number of products in your nearby store endlessly for days. Within every product line itself you can find a vast plethora of brands vying for the customer's attention. more...
The most popular times for giving, of course, are holidays, but the true champions of corporate gift-giving know that other times of the year can have a more profound personal impact on the relationship.
For instance, birthday gifts are bound to impress, since they show that you've bothered to learn a thing or two about the recipient. Important dates, such as the anniversary of a new job or the day you initiated a business relationship, may be good occasions for a gift.
You can also mark such events as a promotion, the birth of a child, or completion of an important project. Whether you stick to established holidays and impersonal occasions or get into the personal life of the recipient depends on the nature of the relationship. It may seem slightly presumptuous, or even intrusive, to choose the wrong occasion for a gift.
Special care should be taken in preparing the gift. Invest in some nice wrapping paper, and take the time to compose a personal, hand-written card. This can be as important as the gift itself, since your message to the recipient conveys your intentions and sincerity. Then there's the issue of whether to mail or present in person.
Mailing can reduce any feelings of obligation on the part of the recipient, and it can provide some unexpected pleasure in a routine work day. If the relationship warrants it, mailing to the person's home may add a personal touch, particularly when the gift commemorates a personal occasion like a birthday.
To logo or not to logo, that is a key question. For many businesses, customised gifts keep the company name in the minds of recipients. When the item is a practical one that is likely to be used every day, such as a calendar, coffee mug or tote bag, this amounts to free daily advertising. But there is a tackiness quotient to consider.
They may make great trade show premiums or leave-behinds, but customised items should never be considered for personal, deeply heartfelt gifts. In general, avoid obvious self-promotion when giving expensive gifts or any time you want to leave the impression that the gift is coming personally from you.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• You give away, you do not loose. On the contrary, your brand gets a new feel, your customers are happy and most important, 'word of mouth' works in your favour. • Promotional items always come with some sort of promotional print that is another way of informing, communicating or getting your message across to your clientele. • Personalized corporate gifts can include a company logo, name, address or an image and can be supplied in various colours. • An idea of using corporate gifts is not a new one and is now widely used in promotional campaigns and in-house product launches. • Corporate products, business gifts or any other promotional items will help to create a new feel in your promotion • Promotional logo merchandise is widely used by large, chain companies as a way of expanding and improving the brand. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • You have probably seen a car launch promotion or attended a national car show where pretty promotion girls are around, again it is a marketing trick to keep you amused and interested in the product and associate both with beauty and unique. • Corporate or business gifts are a category of promotional items that companies use to inject new feel and image. • Promotional merchandise is widely used in all company promotions, whether small or big.