Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
Promotional Products for Car Dealerships Promotional products are one of the best ways to keep your customers coming back. That's true of any business, but there are many items that seem tailor made for the auto industry, and particularly for car dealerships. The fact is that car dealers survive on their advertising - and word of mouth is the best advertising that there is. more...
It's All In The Name - Brand Identity And Promotional Products Having a familiar, recognisable brand is priceless in consumer culture and really can't be underestimated. Given a choice between a 'known' brand and a new brand, a consumer will invariably go with the one they are familiar with. Using branding on promotional items such as mugs and pens is a good way of getting a company name into the public domain. more...
What The Zombie Horde Can Teach You About Target Marketing If you're fighting zombies, shrapnel-throwing land mines, eye-burning tear gas, napalm, silly putty and tactical air strikes are all wasteful and just about useless. The only way you can stop a zombie is to destroy its brain. And the bast way to do that? A single bullet from a single gun. Or a good stab with a sharp stick. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Advertising With Attitude Every person has an attitude. Same holds true for business organizations. Your company too has an attitude and it is very imperative to express your attitude to your customers. And, there is no better way than using promotional umbrellas to do it. more...
Small Business Marketing - Discovering More About Your Customers Customer research is a powerful tool in discovering more about how your customers think, feel and most importantly what motivates them to buy. Conducting customer research on a regular basis is also an integral part in developing an effective marketing plan that will attract and retain customers by better meeting their needs and desires. more...
Consumer Behaviors When developing your marketing plan, you are probably concerned with how your consumers will behave. Tracking their behavior can help you decide how to place your products in your store, how often to change things up, how much inventory to purchase, and when to offer sales and promotions. No one can know for sure how your customers are going to behave, but by watching closely and taking a few preemptive steps, you can predict how consumer behaviors will affect your bottom line. more...
Even Willie Sutton Finally Understood Marketing You may be the best in the world at what you do - but if you can't market the odds of success are slim. Even a notorious bank robber learned that lesson. more...
The Path of Your Message - Television In this article I will discuss the choosing of a right medium. It is a crucial step in achieving the maximum effect of your message. Each medium offers different advantages and disadvantages. more...
Trade Show Displays - Cutting Your Trade Show Exhibit Cost Part 2 In part one of this article I mentioned some simple methods for keeping your trade show costs down; and I also did mention that drayage is one of the major sources, if not the major source of several unforeseen costs. Once more, drayage is the cost that is charged by the show contractor to remove and transport your booth from their dock to your show space on the floor and vice versa. Do not get this confused with the labor set up or dismantling and/or the shipping cost. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Wide range of promotional staff can be found here, anything fancy or simple with prices starting at few pence to suit your budget and desire to launch effective marketing campaign. • Buying promotional items in bulk is a cheaper option and allows you to concentrate on more expensive part of your promotion. • Want to please your bosses or merging with another company-corporate gifts is a must. • Are your customers fans of beer or other drinks? Launching a new drink? What could be simpler that a free gift idea in a form of plain or logo imprinted coasters to be handed out during your campaign. • No matter how cheap your giveaways are, the effect is that your company is memorised and associated easily with the promotion. • When talking about merchandise items, we often think of promotional items that nowadays are a new promotions revolution and great tools in the events industry. • Pharmaceutical companies are the largest providers of custom giveaways and are highly recognised by their brands and names. • High quality, wooden or brushed metal corporate items also known as business items can be given to your top speakers or conference attendees for your event to be successful. • Whether you fancy cups or mugs, using them as promotional giveaways is always a good and effective way to promote anything from medicines, sweets to cars and large, company giants. • Branded promotional products are the best marketing tools and you often achieve desired effects when using branded items.