Browse our new selection of Promotional Items from Anti Stress Products.
New ideas should fulfil even the most sophisticated needs and tastes in branded promo gifts.
Our Anti Stress Products would show you a vast range of new ideas in printed, branded items and create a big urge to promote
your Company with them.
Promotional products such as these listed in Anti Stress Products are designed mainly to carry out the message which could be a
slogan, logo, name, website address, etc.
Personalisation techniques used by our Company for Anti Stress Products are on a highest level and only high quality.
We offer only in-house branding services and can work on a short deadlines.
Promotional Items presented in Anti Stress Products can be user for any type of promotion you can imagine starting from small
letters sent to your existing customers, exhibitions, trade fairs.
Our websites offering our promotional products are highly automated and we always display our prices.
Salespeople and Customer Service we give will meet your most desirable needs and we strive to understand your
requirement before branded business products are offered.
The aim of our Company is to offer the most suitable promotional items from Anti Stress Products and give you a customer service
you never forget.
This motto drives our customers and makes them come back for more ideas.
Our unique system allows us to quote over the phone for any Promo Items from Anti Stress Products and give you the best price
Visiting our Promotional Items section - Anti Stress Products you can:
- Try to find more suitable items for your next Promotion like Anti stress toy "pill" and imprint your logo on Body massager.
- Get more ideas how others prepared their promotional campaigns using e.g. Electric blanket, 220-240v/ 60 w
- Select a unique product which will meet your existing promotional ideas with Relaxing eye mask
- Imprint your logo on Candle in decorative tin box and see how it serves its purpose
- Gain more customers using our promotional item such as Self heating pad or Keyring anti stress toy "ball".
The Path of Your Message - Magazines In the last couple of articles I discussed some of the different mediums that can carry your highly targeted message to the right audience. The next one that I am going to discuss is magazines. They can be a useful tool in reaching the right people. Of course like every mediums, magazines have both pros and cons as a way to convey your message. more...
Business to Business Direct Mail Secrets of Today's Top Marketers Selling to the business buyer is not as different as some would have you believe. Business buyers are just people with the same problems, fears, feelings, and dreams as everyone else. However, they are particularly busy. They are often not spending their own money. And buying decisions are often made on many levels. So here are a few tips to help you improve response to your business-to-business direct mail. more...
Promotional Umbrellas Are Hard To Get Misplaced Remember the school days when your mom would put your name on every little thing that you carried to school. Whether it was the water bottle, your lunch box, your school bag and even you were stamped with your identity with the identity card hung around your neck. more...
Business Gifts That Make an Impression Business gifts help cement your business relationships with employees, customers and associates. Whether you use business gifts as a token of appreciation customers for their loyalty, as employee incentives to spark higher productivity or as remembrances of special occasions for your associates, there are many advantages to making the giving of such products a part of your firm's culture. more...
Market Place The country is our market place, announce your self to the country. You are special and you have a special product to offer. What sound system are you using to announce your product? more...
Recession Marketing Part 4 - Radio Marketing Last time, we talked about the emotional appeal of advertising on TV. This time, we'll talk about a great way to educate your customers on your products or services: Radio Marketing. In the recent SIMM 11 study conducted by BIGresearch, it was shown that 44. more...
Promotional Umbrellas - Changing Trends The fierce competition in the market place among companies to sell products has brought innovative methods into advertising. Organizations are trying to out do each other to grab attention and impress them. more...
Marketing Strategies! It Is More Than Written Marketing Plans To Remain Competitive To put in place an effective marketing strategies with a basic written marketing plans for your company not only need money but also resources. On the other hand, your marketing strategies needn't be complicated to implement and it is far better to start with a simple written marketing plans that you can follow and modify where necessary. more...
How to Survive Waiting For Print Ads to Make Profits Getting your print ads from online printing may be cheap, but sometimes it feels like pouring money into a void. You have your brochures printed and distributed, and you wait for a while and nothing happens, your phones are quiet and the sales are no different. more...
There are thousands of corporate gift possibilities-far too many to describe here-but let's look at the pros and cons of some favourites: Food items are very popular as corporate gifts. They tie in well to many holidays and can be taken home and enjoyed with friends and family. But sometimes gourmet baskets take on a generic aspect.
Many of them get no farther than the receptionist, to be picked apart by various office personnel passing through. If you want to win hearts and minds through the stomach, you must be creative and thoughtful. All very well to consider giving those tender mail-order filet mignons. Just make sure your recipient isn't a vegetarian.
Liquor and wine are old favourites, but hard liquor has lost some of its popularity. Despite the stigma associated with liquor in the business world, however, it's essential to keep things in perspective. After all, if your client's pride and joy is his wine cellar or his whiskey collection, what better gift than a fine cabernet or a single malt?
Also in the sin department: cigars. They're "in" this year, and a box of stogies can make you look impressive in the eyes of a cigar aficionado.
Office-related items, such as pen sets and desk blotters are safe bets that reflect practicality and good taste. Be careful, though: A good fountain pen is quite expensive, and a cheap one is tacky. Use caution when considering art prints and other decorative items, because taste in office decor is a personal and, for many, a strategic consideration.
Tickets to sporting events and live entertainment often make great gifts. Scarce seats for popular shows and events provide a thrill and can make you a hero in the eyes of a client. Still, you should be sure of your client's preferences. Gift certificates are unbeatable, if you want to take much of the guesswork out of giving. They're available from a wide variety of companies, they offer the recipient freedom of choice, and they can be given to all types of people.
The only problem is that the dollar amount is printed on the face, which, for some people, detracts from the feeling that this is a gift with some thought behind it. Think hard before you buy. Every gift idea has a potential down side, and just because you like something doesn't mean your recipient will.
If ethics or other issues proscribe giving a material gift, consider making a donation to the recipient's favourite cause. Word of warning: Cash is out as a corporate gift, period. It's uncreative, raises ethical questions, and looks like a bribe, no matter what.
Marketing Tips for Promotional Merchandise Market:
• Promotion informs customers about the product and tries to encourage them to buy and some methods of promotional marketing include advertising, public relations, price reductions, free gifts, coupons, loyalty rewards and point-of-sale material, freebies and imprinted promotional merchandise. • Giveaway, freebie, promotional item; all of these are just examples of free items to be iced in your marketing campaign. • New, flashy (lanyards) are a hit in promotional products industry. • Thinking of rising costs for your marketing campaign? Do not worry cheap pens, pencils, lanyards and many more promotional items are at easy reach and we can source them for you at a low cost. • Promotion is the business of communicating with customers and it will provide information that will assist them in making a decision to purchase a product or service, therefore use of boards and promotional signs are very essential to get noticed and encourage your target group to take part in the promotion. • Promo giveaways or freebies are always eye-catching and create an enormous interest from the public. • Unique promotional items can be used in marketing of your company brand in order to increase the visibility of your company in the sector it operates. • Chrome, stainless steel, silver; all well known metal merchandise is very popular as very attractive corporate items. • On many occasions when you purchase promotional items in bulk you also receive some kind of gift giveaways. • A standard, model promotion in the huge and still growing events and conferences industry will always incorporate some kind of promotional merchandise of giveaways.